• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Brother Ahmody,
Thanks for your support and for the information, After one week from giving your passport to the Embassy, Did they call you from the Embassy ? or you got a nother email ?
Gabam bro. calm down and take it easy we are both at the same boat, We waited a lot don't ruin all your waiting now and it will go over soon, just calm down and be Optimistic.

Dear Mohanned, on week after giving my passport I just received the passport by DHL.

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

Congrats dear. Please pray for me as well, it seems that God has really forsaken me!!!!!!

Stay strong Gabam, you waited long enough, personally ALL PEOPLE I KNEW in AP got their visas in the past 10 days, It's not pleasant from the DOS to make people suffer from such long waiting times, put believe me bro you will get it just have some faith :)

Dear Gabam, tonight I m praying for you and I m convinced that tomorrow you ll get your status changed into issued. and inshallah you will get your stamped passport on monday or tuesday . please prepare your journey to US

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks be to God. Conglats bro. Im soo happy for you more so because you turned out to be my neighbor.
GOD BLESS U as u prepare urself KUVUKA.

Dear Gabam, tonight I m praying for you and I m convinced that tomorrow you ll get your status changed into issued. and inshallah you will get your stamped passport on monday or tuesday . please prepare your journey to US

God graciously hear us.

Thanks be to God. Conglats bro. Im soo happy for you more so because you turned out to be my neighbor.
GOD BLESS U as u prepare urself KUVUKA.

May the good Lord grant your visa to you ASAP also. those are my prayers. And GABAM, may the Almighty grant you the visa, Amen

Hi Guys
i got 3 updates for last 3 days
the new is that the updates were for me and my family ( wife and kidz ) unlike every time were the updates only for me.
But my status is still showing AP, and my wife changed from AP to ready !

any idea guys ? what's mean once the status changed from AP to ready ?

Hello mates,
any opinion on the above ?

To be honest, this uncertainty of whether I will get the visa or not for the past 6 and half months, has made me so depressed, and it has really destroyed my confidence. These days, I can't focus on anything, and I have become so erratic. I can't wait for this nightmare to end, no matter what the result be.

The US consulates in the world are very inhuman, they do not care about people feeling, they just behave with a very security intention

Well, to be honest, I cannot blame them for this. We live in a very dangerous world, so they have every right to take care of their security. What I don't like and disagree with, is that there is no transparency involved. And they don't tell you anything. They don't give you any information about the process. At least if they tell you that 40% process has been completed, 60% process has been completed, or 100% has been completed till now. Then, that way, the applicants would feel relaxed and hopeful. Right now, I don't khow what is going on, and what percentage of my process is over, and whether I will make it or not. I am in total darkness. I think it would be wonderful if they keep the applicants updated about their cases. Anyways, if we want to go to their country, and live and work there, then we have to play according to their rules. They are not begging us to come to USA, we are the ones who are trying our best to go there and have a good life.

Well, to be honest, I cannot blame them for this. We live in a very dangerous world, so they have every right to take care of their security. What I don't like and disagree with, is that there is no transparency involved. And they don't tell you anything. They don't give you any information about the process. At least if they tell you that 40% process has been completed, 60% process has been completed, or 100% has been completed till now. Then, that way, the applicants would feel relaxed and hopeful. Right now, I don't khow what is going on, and what percentage of my process is over, and whether I will make it or not. I am in total darkness. I think it would be wonderful if they keep the applicants updated about their cases. Anyways, if we want to go to their country, and live and work there, then we have to play according to their rules. They are not begging us to come to USA, we are the ones who are trying our best to go there and have a good life.

Exemplary attitude. Nice!

God will make a way
where there seems to be no way
he works in ways we cannot see
he will make a way for us.