• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Dear all,

I have some good news to share with you. Two days ago, my status on CEAC website changed from the big nightmare "Administrative Processing" to "Issued" Alhamdolellah. I was expecting a call from the US Embassy today but till now they didn't. I don't know how much time does it take to receive a call from them. Anybody knows? will they call to pick the passport up or will they deliver it ? I hope all of you guys specially my friend gabam who are under AP to get it done ASAP ! It is really a nice moment knowing that your status changes from AP to see a new word called "Issued" :) Best of Luck.

"Issued" means that they have stamped the US visa on your passport. So, congrats my friend!!! And the question when you will receive your passport, it depends and varies from country to country. In some countries they ask you pick it from them embassy, in some they courier it to you. If I am not wrong, they asked you to submit your passport to them, so I believe they will now ask you to pick it from the same place. The country where I live, I have to courier my passport to them, and also receive the passport by courier. So, it varies. I think you should contact embassy. Best of luck. And also, please pray for me as well as other friends who are going through AP.

"Issued" means that they have stamped the US visa on your passport. So, congrats my friend!!! And the question when you will receive your passport, it depends and varies from country to country. In some countries they ask you pick it from them embassy, in some they courier it to you. If I am not wrong, they asked you to submit your passport to them, so I believe they will now ask you to pick it from the same place. The country where I live, I have to courier my passport to them, and also receive the passport by courier. So, it varies. I think you should contact embassy. Best of luck. And also, please pray for me as well as other friends who are going through AP.

Thanks bro. for your Congratulations! But I think I have to go and pick up the passport. But today they didn't call me ?! So What shall I do now ? I sent email to the Embassy but No reply and it will take them forever to reply! When usually they call after the status changes from AP to Issued ?? When will they call me? or Shall I go to the Embassy by myself and ask about the passport? the message says: ( your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon ) .. but when soon?? Who knows?

Thanks bro. for your Congratulations! But I think I have to go and pick up the passport. But today they didn't call me ?! So What shall I do now ? I sent email to the Embassy but No reply and it will take them forever to reply! When usually they call after the status changes from AP to Issued ?? When will they call me? or Shall I go to the Embassy by myself and ask about the passport? the message says: ( your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon ) .. but when soon?? Who knows?

How did you submit your passport to them?

So, naturally, you will have to visit that place, and pick your passport from there.

Shall I go there by myself and ask for my passport ?? without receiving a call from them ?? Do you I think I can do that tomorrow ?
If they will not call me tomorrow morning, I will pass by the Embassy tomorrow afternoon.

Shall I go there by myself and ask for my passport ?? without receiving a call from them ?? Do you I think I can do that tomorrow ?
If they will not call me tomorrow morning, I will pass by the Embassy tomorrow afternoon.
I don't think there is any harm in paying them a visit, and inquiring about your passport. They must have forgotten to call you, so why don't you just visit them. Best of luck!!

Guys, tomorrow is the start of the final week of opportunity. Let's pray that we hear the news that we all want to hear. My well wishes to everyone going through AP.

God loves you Gabam,

Guys, tomorrow is the start of the final week of opportunity. Let's pray that we hear the news that we all want to hear. My well wishes to everyone going through AP.

Gabam, I told you that Monday or Tuesday your status will change into ISSUED, that s the wish of everybody on the forum, and I will go on praying for you.
be blessed and May God grant you the visa.

Gabam, I told you that Monday or Tuesday your status will change into ISSUED, that s the wish of everybody on the forum, and I will go on praying for you.
be blessed and May God grant you the visa.
Thank you my friend. I am also very hopeful, as they clearly asked me to send them my passport. Why would they do that, if they didn't want to give me the visa. Right now, my passport is at the US embassy, so it really makes me hopeful. Let's hope for the best.

Congrats Mohammad for the status change
InshAllah Gabam u will also hear the good news

@Alkamaly....how ru ...any news bro ?

Thanks
MAK

One more day of the last week passed, and I didn't get any news. I am really feeling the pressure now!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Strong Gebam

One more day of the last week passed, and I didn't get any news. I am really feeling the pressure now!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you gebam, as you know less than a second is enough for miracle to happen. So there are more 7 big 24 hours.
I am checking now and then to hear the good news from my friends gebam and others who are under that ugly AP.

I wish to all the good news to come by the Grace of God.

As someone else said, you never know what is the best for you. It will come to you, I am sure. But even if it doesn't, it could be a blessing. Maybe your future in America would have been bad or you would have had an accident there, so trust God and believe that his choice for you is the best. Wish you luck my friend :)

Why is that whenever I call the DOS at the end of the day, after getting no status updates, suddenly after the call to DOS, my status gets updated. Exactly this happened again. I got an update during the night time, when the embassy is closed. What is happening guys??????????