• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Seems like Gabam is always online in this forum. No wonder many of us wish him well. But being here so much ma also increase your adrenaline Gabam, you need to relax

Hi All,

Alhumdullilah...my status got changed from AP to Issued
3rd-Sept--Got a call... AP is completed and asked to send the Passport(but forgot the mail)
6th Sept -Received email for the same..mailed the Passports to consulate.
14th Sept--Status changed to Issue.
Now....Waiting for the passport.
InshAllah all the guys in AP will receive the call soon.

Thanks
MAK

Thanks to God for your success

thanks u guys ...ur words means lot to me.
I pray that all of u get the visas InshAllah...ameen.
@Alkamaly....u will surely get soon...i see that lot of cases from India were updated recently.
did u also send ur passport with ur arabic documents to consulate ?

Thanks
MAK

Any updates Guys ?
tension began to increase more and more .. ohhh my God ! only we have this week and the next :confused:
those days are the hardest days in my whole life .. the waiting is killing me slowly :(

Any updates Guys ?
tension began to increase more and more .. ohhh my God ! only we have this week and the next :confused:
those days are the hardest days in my whole life .. the waiting is killing me slowly :(

Don't worry my friend, two weeks is a hell lot of time. Everything will be all right by God's grace. By the way, put some information in your signature, so that we can get to know something about you. Best of luck!!!

Don't worry my friend, two weeks is a hell lot of time. Everything will be all right by God's grace. By the way, put some information in your signature, so that we can get to know something about you. Best of luck!!!

Thanks gabam for the hope that you given, really i need some push ..

here is my info as below

Thanks gabam for the hope that you given, really i need some push ..

here is my info as below

Bro, I don't want to disappoint you, and don't get disappointed because at the end you will surely get your visa. You have got your interview very late. So, those guys are probably going to take you way near 30th September. Who knows, it could even be 30th September. But, I will be on this forum, I firm believe I will hear the good news from you in the next two weeks by God's grace. My well wishes to you my friend!!!! By the way, check "DV-2012 under Administrative Processing" thread on this forum. There was a guy by the name of ahmednono . His visa was issued on 30th September 2012, and he received his passport in the first week of October 2012. Poor soul, he was so sad, and it is evident from his posts. Till 30th September, he was so sad, he thought he couldn't make it. . I am so amazed one year has passed so quickly, exactly last year, these days this was happening in that thread. I guess history repeats itself, it is absolutely tree. You are the ahmednono of this fiscal year, so don't worry at all my friend!!!!! Read that thread, you will get an idea. the link is http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548648-DV-2012-Under-Adiminstrative-Processing/page6 Best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear friends, I have got this humble request from all you guys. Please put the information about your AP date, interview etc etc etc in your signature. Next year, when other people will be reading this thread, they will get so much idea from our experiences. And please be truthful about all the facts, put all the true information in your signatures. If a signature can relieve people's tensions then why not provide them with some relieving information, so that they get motivated. It is a humble request from you, I hope all you friends would fulfill it. I have learnt a lot by reading last year's AP cases, so I want to do justice and give other people the chance to learn something from my experiences. I want to see every AP applicant to have a signature on this forum. Thanks!!!

thanks again Gabam !
the hope is always there .. the issue is the waiting and i have a lot of decisions are on hold until the picture come clear.

regards

thanks again Gabam !
the hope is always there .. the issue is the waiting and i have a lot of decisions are on hold until the picture come clear.

regards
15 more days dear, and you will get the answer, and surely a positive answer. But, don't forget to share that good news with us. Some of our forum-mates just vanish after they get their visas, and never bother to look back, and let their forum-mates know about it.

Yeh sure
we have to share the good news, and also to share the experience for those whom will come and need any info in future.

So, I got status updates Wednesday, Thursday, and nothing on Friday and Saturday, and today I got a status update in the morning. I know USA doesn't work on Sundays, so I was sure the action was being taken here in the Egypt because the Cairo embassy works on Sunday. I made a check every 1 hour, and finally it says "ISSUED" :):):):):)

I was calm always because I knew deep in my heart that they know about the 30th of September and they must be working hard to finish on time, but the excitement is great and overwhelming. Thank you all people. I wish all will get their visas and let us know the good news :)

So, I got status updates Wednesday, Thursday, and nothing on Friday and Saturday, and today I got a status update in the morning. I know USA doesn't work on Sundays, so I was sure the action was being taken here in the Egypt because the Cairo embassy works on Sunday. I made a check every 1 hour, and finally it says "ISSUED" :):):):):)

I was calm always because I knew deep in my heart that they know about the 30th of September and they must be working hard to finish on time, but the excitement is great and overwhelming. Thank you all people. I wish all will get their visas and let us know the good news :)
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, here comes a good news after a long long time. Congrats our dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks u guys ...ur words means lot to me.
I pray that all of u get the visas InshAllah...ameen.
@Alkamaly....u will surely get soon...i see that lot of cases from India were updated recently.
did u also send ur passport with ur arabic documents to consulate ?

Thanks
MAK

dearest MAK GE. I sent to them that document only and they received ...till now my case got it three consecutive updates last update on 13th Sep.
with my kindest regards

My dear friends, I have got this humble request from all you guys. Please put the information about your AP date, interview etc etc etc in your signature. Next year, when other people will be reading this thread, they will get so much idea from our experiences. And please be truthful about all the facts, put all the true information in your signatures. If a signature can relieve people's tensions then why not provide them with some relieving information, so that they get motivated. It is a humble request from you, I hope all you friends would fulfill it. I have learnt a lot by reading last year's AP cases, so I want to do justice and give other people the chance to learn something from my experiences. I want to see every AP applicant to have a signature on this forum. Thanks!!!

I agree with u ...

thanks

Congrats Rafi :)
Mabrooooooook

have you received any email from the embassy ? or you just know from ceac.state.gov ?

Dear all,

I would like to tell you that I got finally an Email from the Embassy to drop my passport, and they mentioned the following:
"You may drop the passports at the reception – window 2 - of the US Embassy. There is no need to come inside the Embassy compound. You must bring a copy of this e-mail with you to the reception (window 2), who will give you a sticker to collect your passport later from the Embassy.
Your case will be reviewed again and if everything is fine, you will be contacted to collect the passports with the visa packages in 4 weeks approximately.You are advised not to make any final arrangement for departure until the visa has been issued to you."

So I was wondering because they still say that they will review my case and if everything is fine I have to wait 4 weeks more !

Gabam or anybod else, Did you get a similar Email ? What do they mean by their Email ??
Please Don't guess an answer, if you really know the answer reply, otherwise do not.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: