• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Got status update on CEAC website 3rd time or 4th time update

Once again I request all our friends who are going through Administrative Processing. Please, please, please share any updates that you receive recording you AP status. We will equally cherish your happy moments, and it will also give us hopes. Thanks and best of luck. God willing we all will get our visas before 30th September.

My status got updated on CEAC website as shown below:

Status Updated Date: 26-Aug-2013

Let's hope for the best.... just few days left....

Good to know some people got their administration process completed.

Some people got status update.....

Again let's hope for the best... i love this forum... after reading this forum, it clears my mind...

Last edited by a moderator:
My status got updated on CEAC website as shown below:

Status Updated Date: 26-Aug-2013
Let's hope for the best.... just few days left....

Good to know some people got their administration process completed.

Some people got status update.....

Again let's hope best... i love this forum... after reading it clears my mind...

:eek:;):)

hi Mak ..how do u do ??

is there any new in ur case ..? today two friends their visa has been issued ...some hope came ...I hope that all the best

thanks

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result

I am doing good,howz ur hand now ?

Thats great new Alkamaly,
when did ur friends gave interview ?
Nothing on my end ,had a chat with ustravels desk and said the same thing under AP...
lets hope for the best for all

Thanks
MAK

I am doing good,howz ur hand now ?

Thats great new Alkamaly,
when did ur friends gave interview ?
Nothing on my end ,had a chat with ustravels desk and said the same thing under AP...
lets hope for the best for all

Thanks
MAK

hi Mak .. alhmdulillah my hand is well right now but still under treatment and my case under administrative processing alhmdullillah ...later third friend came to my house his visa has been issued ... two from them , their interview like u on June and third and last one and half hour back came to me his interview on 11 july ... we hope that hear good news

with my kindest regards ,,,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result

Three days have passed since those consecutive updates!!!!!!!!!!!!! This AP thing is just another name for "Torture"!!!!!!!!!

Three days have passed since those consecutive updates!!!!!!!!!!!!! This AP thing is just another name for "Torture"!!!!!!!!!

You're going to lose so much weight worrying that by the time you land in the USA you'll be too weak to walk through the airport :p Relax my friend, in 35 days only you'll be dancing and singing. All AP is finished by the 30th and you will get your visa.

I have been debating whether to post this or not for the past couple of days, but there's a chance this might help you feel better.

This post is for those of you who think you got the worst of the deals, and that the couple of hundred dollars you have invested is at jeopardy, etc.

I don't mean to downplay the agony or imply that a couple of hundred dollars is not a lot of money; it really is. But stop for a second and think about the people that have been in my shoes for a couple of years.

I came to the US in 2006. Since then, I have been constantly chasing this freaking GC thingy. My company screwed my GC application and after spending 5 years there, I had to leave empty-handed. I have spent more than $10,000 dollars in direct expenses for lawyer fees, still to no avail. In lost opportunities, like stalled career advancement, missed promotions and raises, I have probably lost a couple of tens of thousands of dollars more. I have not been able to visit my home country for the past 7 years not to risk my re-entry to the US and the life I have established here.

After all these years of frustration, I was selected for DV 2014. Right at the time that it may turn out to be useless because I have another pending GC application that is closing in. You might think as if the DV program is mocking me; "all these years you wanted to win, but we will give it to you when you are getting your GC already."

And I have not been extremely unlucky. There are people that have been pursuing a GC here for decades. I grant it that it is more than likely this was their own wish, or it was my own wish. I still think it is worth it.

But you guys are probably the luckiest bunch of all the immigrants. Winning the lottery, and it is a lottery let's not forget, is the easiest and least troublesome way to get a GC.

What's my point? It's simple my friends. Don't make your life miserable with the thoughts that how unlucky you have been or why this is happening to you. You are still one of the luckiest ones! Very soon this will be over, and I'm hoping you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I wish you a great life in the US, and hope you grow as much as I have grown as a person, and establish a life that no other place could provide you the opportunity with.

Wise words my friend!!!

I have been debating whether to post this or not for the past couple of days, but there's a chance this might help you feel better.

This post is for those of you who think you got the worst of the deals, and that the couple of hundred dollars you have invested is at jeopardy, etc.

I don't mean to downplay the agony or imply that a couple of hundred dollars is not a lot of money; it really is. But stop for a second and think about the people that have been in my shoes for a couple of years.

I came to the US in 2006. Since then, I have been constantly chasing this freaking GC thingy. My company screwed my GC application and after spending 5 years there, I had to leave empty-handed. I have spent more than $10,000 dollars in direct expenses for lawyer fees, still to no avail. In lost opportunities, like stalled career advancement, missed promotions and raises, I have probably lost a couple of tens of thousands of dollars more. I have not been able to visit my home country for the past 7 years not to risk my re-entry to the US and the life I have established here.

After all these years of frustration, I was selected for DV 2014. Right at the time that it may turn out to be useless because I have another pending GC application that is closing in. You might think as if the DV program is mocking me; "all these years you wanted to win, but we will give it to you when you are getting your GC already."

And I have not been extremely unlucky. There are people that have been pursuing a GC here for decades. I grant it that it is more than likely this was their own wish, or it was my own wish. I still think it is worth it.

But you guys are probably the luckiest bunch of all the immigrants. Winning the lottery, and it is a lottery let's not forget, is the easiest and least troublesome way to get a GC.

What's my point? It's simple my friends. Don't make your life miserable with the thoughts that how unlucky you have been or why this is happening to you. You are still one of the luckiest ones! Very soon this will be over, and I'm hoping you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I wish you a great life in the US, and hope you grow as much as I have grown as a person, and establish a life that no other place could provide you the opportunity with.

Yes my friend, we are very lucky to get selected for this lottery. But, I also hope and pray that you get your green card very soon with God's grace

If it were not for this forum, the lump in my chest would have overgrown My. Kenya by now.
Thanks guys for sharing. Tomorrow is another day to call the Embassy.
GOD GRACIOUSLY HEAR US let this AP animal go away soon.

I receive an email today after i send one to ask question about my case

the email:
Your case is still being reviewed. We will contact you once the officer is ready to make a decision.

Thank you for your patience

Supervisor
NIV/IV/DV/ASYLUM Units
"Reduce exceptions to provide exceptional service to everyone"

Connect with U.S. Embassy Cameroon:

what are you thinking????

Hyattsville... Until they make a decision, I don't think they can say anything else other than your case is still under review...

whenever i put my case no in the CEAC website it say as invalid IV case number?

Hello rupesh111, just remove the Zeros before your actual number, so if your case number is 2013AF00005555, by removing the zeros you have to put it in CEAC website this way: 2013AF5555. Hope this will help you.

Hello rupesh111, just remove the Zeros before your actual number, so if your case number is 2013AF00005555, by removing the zeros you have to put it in CEAC website this way: 2013AF5555. Hope this will help you.
I am sure it will help him, thanks for the guidance!!!!

Good luck brothers and sisters in AP

hey good people, im new in this and i have been reading alot and since i find out about this AP thing, im with you guys and wish you all the best and may Lord grant you all your visas before the deadline:cool:

hey good people, im new in this and i have been reading alot and since i find out about this AP thing, im with you guys and wish you all the best and may Lord grant you all your visas before the deadline:cool:

Thanks my friend. I wish and pray that you succeed in you interview, Amin!!!