• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hello Gabam,

i thing the issue is very soon,the dv 2013 is taking end so they work on all case to end before 15th september.

Hope you doing well!!!

Thanks dear, you guys are really giving me hopes. God bless you guys who show up on this forum and give us some strength.

Guys, this question once again, your opinion about it? What do 5 consecutive status updates in the last 5 days mean?

I told you Gabam before, it doesn't mean anything special based on my experience with it. I had updates on July for the dates: 11, 14, 16, 17, 25, 29 and 30 !! But Nothing happened at all !! and the Last update I got now is: 23 August 2013.
So We just hope and wait. Good Luck to all of us.

I hope the reason for my AP that my marriage which was after received 2nd notification letter. but i had completely followed the embassy instruction to include my spouse to the DV programme, most probably i will loss the chance because my case is complicated than other AP cases, but i am wondering these much of long waiting, once refuse my vise then refuse it as earlier as, another think the embassy kept my passport so that i could not go anywhere even any emergency purposes.

Thanks Gabam for your motivation, I pray for you brother. almighty God already wrote all the peoples story line and that could not change ever. so ready to accept weather positive or negative result.
Don't worry dear, they say that the fruit of patience is very sweet. So, I guess they want us to have the sweetest fruits among all.

Guys I've had it enough I am really sick of all that hopefull waiting without any result :mad: ..
I've been under AP for > 10 months now so Sujath I am srry to tell you I am the most senior in this thread and I didn't get any update in my case for over a month now ,, last update was 22nd july and it came after almost 3 months so I officially out of hope now :mad:

you are a great senior bro, what a life this?! each days starting with the disappointment after visa status check in CAEC website, anyway only 35 days remaining so we will wait hopfully for the good result.
Guys I've had it enough I am really sick of all that hopefull waiting without any result :mad: ..
I've been under AP for > 10 months now so Sujath I am srry to tell you I am the most senior in this thread and I didn't get any update in my case for over a month now ,, last update was 22nd july and it came after almost 3 months so I officially out of hope now :mad:

Patience brother, and who I am telling to be patient, you have been extremely patient. But don't worry, 35 days remaining, and it is a lot of time. I am sure you will be the one getting the sweetest fruit of all. Just a request from you, keep showing up on this forum, and share with us any updates you get. Best of luck!!!

Once again I request all our friends who are going through Administrative Processing. Please, please, please share any updates that you receive recording you AP status. We will equally cherish your happy moments, and it will also give us hopes. Thanks and best of luck. God willing we all will get our visas before 30th September.

Once again I request all our friends who are going through Administrative Processing. Please, please, please share any updates that you receive recording you AP status. We will equally cherish your happy moments, and it will also give us hopes. Thanks and best of luck. God willing we all will get our visas before 30th September.

CN : 2013AS00004***
Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
Medicals : 18th February, 2013
PCC : 25th February, 2013
Interview : 4th March, 2013
Result:issued
chicago -il

the above my last update I will tell u later about updates and my journy right now I am not well happened accident when my left hand became well I will tell u
bye

I sent the US Embassy of my country 3 emails for the past month and till now I didn't get any reply from them !! I am wondering what can we do when they don't reply to our emails ? You can't call them and go to the Embassy and talk to them.
Is there any other way to contact them ? Is there an Email for the US Department of State in Washington ?

I sent the US Embassy of my country 3 emails for the past month and till now I didn't get any reply from them !! I am wondering what can we do when they don't reply to our emails ? You can't call them and go to the Embassy and talk to them.
Is there any other way to contact them ? Is there an Email for the US Department of State in Washington ?

Sure muhanned, it happens to me too, i sent two emails but no response, even that ugly common response.
i would love to know, if any one knows other ways to contact them.

case no:- 2013AF*****
Administrative processing since April 02.2013

Sure muhanned, it happens to me too, i sent two emails but no response, even that ugly common response.
i would love to know, if any one knows other ways to contact them.

case no:- 2013AF*****
Administrative processing since April 02.2013

Maybe they are mad abuot our frequent emails :) . But even that they have to respond even with their usual reply ! but maybe they want to reply soon with a different email like come and drop your passport at the Embassy who knows! :)

friends,
i have sent an e-mail inquiry to the embassy about my AP then they have replied as below

"Mr. Sujath:
a decision will be definitely taken on your case before the end of the this year’s program."
Thank you
Consular Colombo

will they surely resolve my AP before the dead line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

friends,
i have sent an e-mail inquiry to the embassy about my AP then they have replied as below

"Mr. Sujath:
a decision will be definitely taken on your case before the end of the this year’s program."
Thank you
Consular Colombo

yes, they will!

friends,

"Mr. Sujath:
Thank you
Consular Colombo

Oh, that is a very very very good sign then. You have really given us hopes. Thanks buddy!!!!!!