• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

hi guys

I didn't know that something like AP existed until I read this thread yesterday,i pray that all of you get your visas by 30th sep and may God give you the strength to overcome all these.

Hello rupesh111, just remove the Zeros before your actual number, so if your case number is 2013AF00005555, by removing the zeros you have to put it in CEAC website this way: 2013AF5555. Hope this will help you.
hay mohanned i checked my case no in ceac...and it was written as "ready"?what does this mean..?do you have any idea about it?if yes plz help me?

Good Morning Dearests ...

In previous years .. are there any posts discussed administrative processing ??? what its results ?? all the best

thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result

Good Morning Dearests ...

In previous years .. are there any posts discussed administrative processing ??? what its results ?? all the best

thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result
Yes, there was a thread for DV-2012 AP cases. And their result was very positive, one guy even getting his visa on 30th September 2012. Check it yourself. http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548648-DV-2012-Under-Adiminstrative-Processing

hay mohanned i checked my case no in ceac...and it was written as "ready"?what does this mean..?do you have any idea about it?if yes plz help me?

Ready means that they have scheduled an interview for you. Have you had your interview yet or not?

Yes, there was a thread for DV-2012 AP cases. And their result was very positive, one guy even getting his visa on 30th September 2012. Check it yourself. http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548648-DV-2012-Under-Adiminstrative-Processing

thanks Gabam ur replies always gives me more hopes ...

with my kindest regards ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

A personal friend of mine, who is also from my country, has just received a call from the embassy asking them to send their passports to the embassy. He is not a member of this forum, so I thought I should share this news with you guys on behalf of him. His AP finished after about 150 days.

A personal friend of mine, who is also from my country, has just received a call from the embassy asking them to send their passports to the embassy. He is not a member of this forum, so I thought I should share this news with you guys on behalf of him. His AP finished after about 150 days.

That is a positive sign Gabam,it really means that they are working on your AP cases and as people have been saying,this all AP will be resolved by 30th of september.Best of luck for all of you in AP and we feel for you

Dear rupesh111,

"Ready" means that your Visa is Ready at the US Embassy of your country to be Issued/Printed on your passport/s.
So wait a call from the Embassy to ask you to bring the passport if you have it or try to contact via Call/Email and tell them about this Case update.
Good Luck.

Salam Mohanned .. before the interview ready means ready for interview and I checked my case before interview I found message said ur case is ready for interview ...

hi Mak .. I hope that ur well ..

I didn't know till right now where u residing in India ... if u r in Mumbai no problem but if u r not in Mumbai .. put in ur account may will go to consulate again and ur visa will receive on hand without mail or any company mail ...

with my kindest regards

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

Salam Mohanned .. before the interview ready means ready for interview and I checked my case before interview I found message said ur case is ready for interview ...

hi Mak .. I hope that ur well ..

I didn't know till right now where u residing in India ... if u r in Mumbai no problem but if u r not in Mumbai .. put in ur account may will go to consulate again and ur visa will receive on hand without mail or any company mail ...

with my kindest regards

Hi

I told u in my earlier post,i also stay in Hyderabad.
What r u plans about consulate...din't understand completely ?

Thanks
MAK

Status Updated from AP to Issued

According to CEAC website my status changed from "Administrative Processing" to ISSUED. Shown as below

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. "

I just saw the status few minutes ago.... The first thing came into my mind was i have to post my update in this forum...

Firstly i would like to thank Allah (God) for everything...

Thank you Guys for everything and posting details about AP and clearly the confusing ....

Every day after checking my status on CEAC website. i would check this forum...It helped me a lot.....

Thanks Gabam.....
Gabam hope the best for you.......

Now i need to visit the Embassy....

Last edited by a moderator: