• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

According to CEAC website my status changed from "Administrative Processing" to ISSUED. Shown as below

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. "

I just saw the status few minutes ago.... The first thing came into my mind was i have to post my update in this forum...

Firstly i would like to thank Allah (God) for everything...

Thank you Guys for everything and posting details about AP and clearly the confusing ....

Every day after checking my status on CEAC website. i would check this forum...It helped me a lot.....

Thanks Gabam.....
Gabam hope the best for you.......

Now i need to visit the Embassy....
Heartfelt congratulations to you dear, and thanks for sharing this good news with us. I wish you a safe journey to US. Best of luck!!!!

Guys any idea what happens when our medicals expire? What does the embassy require us to do in that case, and do they tell us whether we should do our medicals once again or not? I believe a lot of us have been under AP for 6 months or so. So, if the medicals expire in 6 months, then I think we should be ready in redoing our medicals again. In some forums I read that a medical certificate is valid for 1 year. So, which one is correct, 1 year or 6 months. Your thoughts on this????????????????

Guys any idea what happens when our medicals expire? What does the embassy require us to do in that case, and do they tell us whether we should do our medicals once again or not? I believe a lot of us have been under AP for 6 months or so. So, if the medicals expire in 6 months, then I think we should be ready in redoing our medicals again. In some forums I read that a medical certificate is valid for 1 year. So, which one is correct, 1 year or 6 months. Your thoughts on this????????????????

Gabam, the link is for Mexico but I imagine the same principle applies - they may ask you to redo it. However, it will depend on how long your original is valid for. They usually say 6 months but ...who knows, i suspect it's longer in reality as usually you still get 6-month visa validity even though that will be beyond 6 months from your medical exam. You may find what they just do is issue a visa with a shorter expiry date than the usual 6 months to take account of when the medical expires, I've heard of this happening with some people. Your best bet is to contact the embassy as they will know how long your medicals are valid for.

http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/mobile//res_iv_info.html

Gabam, the link is for Mexico but I imagine the same principle applies - they may ask you to redo it. However, it will depend on how long your original is valid for. They usually say 6 months but ...who knows, i suspect it's longer in reality as usually you still get 6-month visa validity even though that will be beyond 6 months from your medical exam. You may find what they just do is issue a visa with a shorter expiry date than the usual 6 months to take account of when the medical expires, I've heard of this happening with some people. Your best bet is to contact the embassy as they will know how long your medicals are valid for.

http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/mobile//res_iv_info.html

The medical center from where I did my medicals says it is valid for upto 1 year. But, they also said that it depends upon the embassy.

The medical center from where I did my medicals says it is valid for upto 1 year. But, they also said that it depends upon the embassy.

I think you'll be fine then. Worst case you get issued a visa 30 Sept and it expires 17 Feb...

Hi Gabam,

At the time of my interview ,the officer told that my PCC should be valid through the AP process
and medical is not required.

Thanks
MAK

Hi sma101,

Congratulations dear...good luck
When and where did u give ur interview.
How many days it was under AP ?
this will help us.

Thanks
MAK

Hi Alkamaly,

Both of ur friends have they mailed there passports to consulate ?

Thanks
MAK

Good Morning Mak ...

yes all my friends mailed their passports to consulate .. later the consulate called all friends to collect their visas on hand in spite of they paid the fee of passport delivery .... also be attention when consulate would like to contact my friends .. one from them sent letter through mail and two other friends called in their cellphone at 7:00 AM for this reason I said be attention..
right now remaining only two Sudanese didn't receive their visa from consulate ..me and my friend Muhammed ..
we hope that also to get our visas in coming days..

cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result

Hi sma101,

Congratulations dear...good luck
When and where did u give ur interview.
How many days it was under AP ?
this will help us.

Thanks
MAK

up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

Good Morning Mak ...

yes all my friends mailed their passports to consulate .. later the consulate called all friends to collect their visas on hand in spite of they paid the fee of passport delivery .... also be attention when consulate would like to contact my friends .. one from them sent letter through mail and two other friends called in their cellphone at 7:00 AM for this reason I said be attention..
right now remaining only two Sudanese didn't receive their visa from consulate ..me and my friend Muhammed ..
we hope that also to get our visas in coming days..

cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM Alkamaly,

That's good information.Normally they send to Home/VFS location but i think they r calling in person to consulate to give the package also.
InshAllah we all will get the visas in time.

Thanks
MAK

Only one month remaining till 30th September. I am thinking of just sending my passport to them. They had kept my passport during the interview, but I asked them to return it later on. So, what do you think guys, should I wait till they call me, or just send them my passport?

Only one month remaining till 30th September. I am thinking of just sending my passport to them. They had kept my passport during the interview, but I asked them to return it later on. So, what do you think guys, should I wait till they call me, or just send them my passport?

GM Gabam... In my view wait till their calling and in other forum in Arabic the embassy applied new medical exam from some winners ..yeah u r right remaining only one month till 30th september and my case under AP for one month...we r waiting with less patience than before ...................
all the best

Result

Salam Mohanned .. before the interview ready means ready for interview and I checked my case before interview I found message said ur case is ready for interview ...

hi Mak .. I hope that ur well ..

I didn't know till right now where u residing in India ... if u r in Mumbai no problem but if u r not in Mumbai .. put in ur account may will go to consulate again and ur visa will receive on hand without mail or any company mail ...

with my kindest regards

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result
He didn't specify if ""Ready"" is for the status before or after the interview. I supposed that he is LIKE US under AP and he got the status update ""Ready"" now.
Thanks.

GE Dearests ... is there any new today ??? I didn't know what happen today a majority of all members under AP and in many forums kept silent ..!!!!!!!!! ya allah ya Kareem finalize our AP to leave this stress

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

GE Dearests ... is there any new today ??? I didn't know what happen today a majority of all members under AP and in many forums kept silent ..!!!!!!!!! ya allah ya Kareem finalize our AP to leave this stress

Result
The new thing is that I have just completed 175 days of AP, and still counting!!!!!!!!!!!

The new thing is that I have just completed 175 days of AP, and still counting!!!!!!!!!!!

GE our dearest Gabam ... I think that the environment is essential part from any human, people is differs and there are also many factors plays big role in human nature ...briefly I would like to say u r " iron woman" Mashallah hhhhhh ... I didn't know is there anyone shares me same stress ??? remaining 30 days exactly I didn't know how to spend all these minutes ?!!!! I think my message or which I mean u got it hhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

my thanks and gratitude

Result

be patience friends,
Everything are under the control of almighty god....looooooong pending is killing my sense . We can select our future path after the Sep 30.