• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Guys I thnk I have good news! Today my status on the ceac website changed frm "administrative processing" to "issued" bt from my previous experience with the consular guys I decide to remain skeptical until I receive the visa. All in all Alhamdulilah

Congrats dear!!!

Come on Gabam, get the visa already...haha. I'm as anxious as you for you to get your visa, I check this thread everyday for your update. I really wish u the best. I'm a 2014 selectee

Come on Gabam, get the visa already...haha. I'm as anxious as you for you to get your visa, I check this thread everyday for your update. I really wish u the best. I'm a 2014 selectee

Thanks dear, I also can't wait to get the visa, and share the good news with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck for you interview!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol, yeah this!

Congrats Abu Hamza, if it says issued, it's in your passport already!

Guys I thnk I have good news! Today my status on the ceac website changed frm "administrative processing" to "issued" bt from my previous experience with the consular guys I decide to remain skeptical until I receive the visa. All in all Alhamdulilah

Congrats Hamza.
I am happy for u.
where did u give ur interview and was the passport kept by them ?

Thanks
MAK

Congratulations bro. !! So happy for you. Hope that we hear good news very soon as well, all the best and don't disappear we need you to stay here untill later stage :) Congratulations again dear.

congratulation Abu Hamza ...

we hope to hear good news in coming days for all our forums mates and friends ...

greetings

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result

For You and your friends, did Mumbai consulate keep the passport or given back ??

Thanks
MAK

Hi Mak .. how do u do ??

only one friend got his passport for me and all other friends returned back our passports ..... and you ???

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

Good news

Dear All,

First, I would like to thank everyone in this thread and especial thanks for Gabam for his continued support and giving the hope for everybody and I wish you all the best.

Finally, I got my visa after 142 days of AP and the nightmare has been ended … I want to share my experience with you guys.

On March 2013, my family and I had a successful interview with only few and straight forward questions but she put our case under administrative process and she mentioned it may takes from 4 to 8 weeks.

On August 2013, we start to give up and lose the hope that our AP will be finished before the 30 September deadline. I contacted my lawyer and asked him to do anything to accelerate the process and he replied there is nothing we can do but he contacted a department for US immigration attorneys (I do not know which department nor email) and he informed them about our case and the abnormally long waiting period.

On the other hand, I sent the embassy an email expresses our family worries of losing this life-time opportunity to live and work in the United States of America. (without asking for updates as I fed up of automatic replies)

On 14 August 2013, I received an email from the embassy to drop our passports then we received the passports on 19 August 2013 and our visa is valid for 6 months.

I wish you all the best and I believe they will issue all you visas before the deadline … Patience is all the required, it is only a matter of time.

ALLAH is Great … Do Not Lose Hope

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Ahmody

Dear All,

First, I would like to thank everyone in this thread and especial thanks for Gabam for his continued support and giving the hope for everybody and I wish you all the best.

Finally, I got my visa after 142 days of AP and the nightmare has been ended … I want to share my experience with you guys.

On March 2013, my family and I had a successful interview with only few and straight forward questions but she put our case under administrative process and she mentioned it may takes from 4 to 8 weeks.

On August 2013, we start to give up and lose the hope that our AP will be finished before the 30 September deadline. I contacted my lawyer and asked him to do anything to accelerate the process and he replied there is nothing we can do but he contacted a department for US immigration attorneys (I do not know which department nor email) and he informed them about our case and the abnormally long waiting period.

On the other hand, I sent the embassy an email expresses our family worries of losing this life-time opportunity to live and work in the United States of America. (without asking for updates as I fed up of automatic replies)

On 14 August 2013, I received an email from the embassy to drop our passports then we received the passports on 19 August 2013 and our visa is valid for 6 months.

I wish you all the best and I believe they will issue all you visas before the deadline … Patience is all the required, it is only a matter of time.

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Ahmody

Dear Ahmody,

Congratulations for getting the Visa and end your AP ! you give us some hope :) . But I would like to ask you to COPY your last email and paste it here, the email which you told the Embassy that you are losing hope..etc . It may help us . Thanks in advance and Wish you a great life. Thanks also for sharing your experience.

Dear Ahmody,

Congratulations for getting the Visa and end your AP ! you give us some hope :) . But I would like to ask you to COPY your last email and paste it here, the email which you told the Embassy that you are losing hope..etc . It may help us . Thanks in advance and Wish you a great life. Thanks also for sharing your experience.

Here it is:

My family and I are concerned on the long waiting period for administrative process for our immigration visa. We are very much concerned because the deadline of 30 September 2013 is just around the corner.

Will the administrative process take a much longer period? Will the delay in the administrative process end result is our losing the lifetime opportunity to live and work in the United States of America?

Glad to see some of these AP cases completing successfully. Fingers crossed for all those that are still nervously waiting....

Dear All,

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Ahmody

Congrats & Mabrook to ahmody & Abu Hamza....

Great News..very encouraging...MashahAllah...

Lets hope for the best.....

Gamby, just let's hope for best...

Thanks you Gamby, for the morale support....this forum helped me a lot... I wish the best for you......

My Case is wierd...
On April 25th .........US Embassy website is showing my administration is complete
On May 01th .........submitted passported and was told to visit US embassy after 1 week.
On May 09th .........visited US embassy passport was returned back and told further administrative processing..
I am checking US embassy website it is still showing administrative processing is over and visit post office.

Through this forum i came to know i have to check the status on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacStatTracker/Status.aspx?

According to ceac.state.gov it is showing administrative processing and case updated on 14th August 2013..

CN : 2013AS00004***
Interview : 10th March, 2013 (Administrative Processing)

Hi Mak .. how do u do ??

only one friend got his passport for me and all other friends returned back our passports ..... and you ???

Hi,
i they gave back passport to me.
So only one of ur friends passport they have kept or ??

Thanks
MAK

Hi,
i they gave back passport to me.
So only one of ur friends passport they have kept or ??

Thanks
MAK

My Dearest Mak ... Good morning

yes only one friend they got his passport or kept with them ... me and all other friends our passports returned back

thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result

Dear All,

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Ahmody

Congrats dear, I am really happy for you. Remember us in your prayers as well. Have a good and safe journey to US, Amin!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Ahmody

@Ahmody: Dear, some of us have received sudden/rapid and consecutive status updates on their cases at ceac.state.gov/ceac. Did you also receive such status updates before given the green signal? And what do you think about these status updates? Waiting for you reply!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhh brothersssssssss ........toooooooooo when ????????????? is there any hear this cryinggggggggg and know where came frommmmm ??? it cammmmmme from inside inside inside and inside inside the depths....get breath and cryyyyyyyyyyyy with me ...to wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ??? open the window ( not windows ) and see to the sky .....if u see any bird tell to get it with you without any passport and AP .....
really if I know myself will be in like this nightmare ...from that time I will not involve and I will not waste any cent .....but I didn't know and this my problem ...is there anyone knows tomorrow what will happen ??!!!!!! pleaaaaaaaaaase if u know tell my I will receive my visa or not !!! till don't waste any min. more than that ........

I regret and I hope that you will find an excuse

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AS00004***
Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
Medicals : 18th February, 2013
PCC : 25th February, 2013
Interview : 4th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result: