• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

ohhhhhhh brothersssssssss ........toooooooooo when ????????????? is there any hear this cryinggggggggg and know where came frommmmm ??? it cammmmmme from inside inside inside and inside inside the depths....get breath and cryyyyyyyyyyyy with me ...to wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ??? open the window ( not windows ) and see to the sky .....if u see any bird tell to get it with you without any passport and AP .....
really if I know myself will be in like this nightmare ...from that time I will not involve and I will not waste any cent .....but I didn't know and this my problem ...is there anyone knows tomorrow what will happen ??!!!!!! pleaaaaaaaaaase if u know tell my I will receive my visa or not !!! till don't waste any min. more than that ........

I regret and I hope that you will find an excuse

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AS00004***
Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
Medicals : 18th February, 2013
PCC : 25th February, 2013
Interview : 4th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result:
Hey, is it my cry? Lolz!!!!!!!!!!

If your case is under administrative processing, yes.

In case of Administrative Processing, the chance of rejection is very less, and such cases are very rare. Most of the AP cases are cleared and visas issued. But, there still exists a chance of rejection.

If your case is under administrative processing, yes.
no i had a successfull interview and they put my passport with them and at the time of visa pick up they told me that there is some work to do.And they also told me that they will call me after work is completed.what will happen now?

no i had a successfull interview and they put my passport with them and at the time of visa pick up they told me that there is some work to do.And they also told me that they will call me after work is completed.what will happen now?

Hi Rupesh,
where did u give ur interview and check the status on the CEAC website
That will let u know the status.

thanks
MAK

If they keep your passport it is usually a sign that the AP is just a formality. But there have been cases of visas being denied after AP.

Hey, is it my cry? Lolz!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhh dearest Gabam ... yeah this ur cry and my cry and cry's of all beloved forum mates hhhhhhhhh

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

In case of Administrative Processing, the chance of rejection is very less, and such cases are very rare. Most of the AP cases are cleared and visas issued. But, there still exists a chance of rejection.

Gabam and all friends ... in this regards ..ok if you didn't grant me visa till 30-September no problem but there is one thing I will not leave it to them ... right now I paid more than three hundred dollars for processing or for security clearance ..I will not leave without a convince explanation ... I will do all my efforts till to pay more amount to any immigration lawyer to handover their decision and clearance about me ....right now in the message :

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

( regardless of additional administrative processing ) this paragraph is enough to say that administrative processing or security clearance will be going on till after 30-September ...ok give me a clearance or decision to say that I havn't any security problem till in the future or if there is any problem about my profile let me to know that ..what is it ?? if there is no problem let me also to know that ...the security clearance from united states is very important to me ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

so in my case what is the probability.will I get the visa or not?

I have no idea. It depends on why they put you in AP and what they find. I couldn't possibly answer that... You probably don't even know what they are doing in the AP let alone me!

But don't be worried just because they didn't ask to keep your passport - if they are expecting you to be in AP for any length of time they usually won't keep your passport that long (for example you might need it in the meanwhile to travel elsewhere).

Hi,
i they gave back passport to me.
So only one of ur friends passport they have kept or ??

Thanks
MAK

On my case also , they took the passport with them, it doesn't matter , whether the passport with us or them , we all will receive our visa's before 30th Sep,

I received it after 130 days of AP, and passport with them.

Thanks ,
Regards,
Aslam Farook

Guys, this question once again, your opinion about it? What do 5 consecutive status updates in the last 5 days mean?

Guys, this question once again, your opinion about it? What do 5 consecutive status updates in the last 5 days mean?

Hy Gabam! Hope u r well. My case was updated 3 days consecutively and the 4th day the status on the ceac.state.gov changd from the boring administrative processing status to the exciting visa issued status. So your case being updated on a 5 consecutive days mean that someone is seriously working on your case and God willing very soon you shall provide us with the god news that your visa is issued. All the best Bro

Hy Gabam! Hope u r well. My case was updated 3 days consecutively and the 4th day the status on the ceac.state.gov changd from the boring administrative processing status to the exciting visa issued status. So your case being updated on a 5 consecutive days mean that someone is seriously working on your case and God willing very soon you shall provide us with the god news that your visa is issued. All the best Bro

Thanks dear, your reply has really given me some hopes!!!!