• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi makiki,whole course we are paying 1360 dollars,stay safe and let me know if you have any question

Direct flights are usually expensive everywhere.The more connections you have the less expensive.Some days of the week are also expensive, so always try to place flights between tuesdays and thursdays. Also when packing your bags most airlines will ask for all your bags to be not more than 23kgs each. IF you have kids select the food for them and if you have a toddler you can request for a seat with a bassinet which are all free. Dress loosely and not in tight clothes and shoes.Before arrival to your poe the airline crew will supply 2 forms for all passengers to fill. Now if your greencard winner, you fill only the usa customs form as the other I-94 is not required by you and dont forget to declare any amount of money on you.
Keep your host address in a bag you can access easily as the CBP will ask for address and your host tel no. Be bless all of you.

Direct flights are usually expensive everywhere.The more connections you have the less expensive.Some days of the week are also expensive, so always try to place flights between tuesdays and thursdays. Also when packing your bags most airlines will ask for all your bags to be not more than 23kgs each. IF you have kids select the food for them and if you have a toddler you can request for a seat with a bassinet which are all free. Dress loosely and not in tight clothes and shoes.Before arrival to your poe the airline crew will supply 2 forms for all passengers to fill. Now if your greencard winner, you fill only the usa customs form as the other I-94 is not required by you and dont forget to declare any amount of money on you.
Keep your host address in a bag you can access easily as the CBP will ask for address and your host tel no. Be bless all of you.

Thank you for this information it will help us a lot, like me, i was really going to put on my tightest pants lol, you have saved my system for that day it was going to stop functioning really.

someone help
those already in usa how much do u pay for ua CNA course here in MD we paying 1360 dollars each n yet in Carolina i get it its 200 dollars each wtf!!!

In general tuition fee for any program depends on the type of school you are enrolled at, the level of accreditation, and the area of your residency. The CNA fee ranges from $400 to $1,000, but some large universities could be as much as $2,500. This may or may not be inclusive of the health insurance.

The following link (if you've not already come across it) provides more information regarding the CNA program, it also enables you to do a state by state comparison of the program and estimated costs too:

http://www.cnaprograms.org/states/

someone help
those already in usa how much do u pay for ua CNA course here in MD we paying 1360 dollars each n yet in Carolina i get it its 200 dollars each wtf!!!

In general tuition fee for any program depends on the type of school you are enrolled at, the level of accreditation, and the area of your residency. The CNA fee ranges from $400 to $1,000, but some large universities could be as much as $2,500. This may or may not be inclusive of the health insurance.

The following link (if you've not already come across it) provides more information regarding the CNA program, it also enables you to do a state by state comparison of the program and estimated costs too:

http://www.cnaprograms.org/states/

thx for the info.

thx alot for this useful info.

someone help

Talk to people before doing anything in heist. All i know guys go North carolina to school and then get jobs elswhere. I know in washington state, its roughly 500$ from a kenyan old lady based there. The good thing is some employers will refund you that money.

Thank you for this information it will help us a lot, like me, i was really going to put on my tightest pants lol, you have saved my system for that day it was going to stop functioning really.

Please be as loose as possible but keep warm stuff with you. If you get seats near the emergency exit door and exits the place can be damn cold. Be simple kabisa even for the kids and reduce the hand luggage to few bags to avoid delays when changing flights in international airports.

Please be as loose as possible but keep warm stuff with you. If you get seats near the emergency exit door and exits the place can be damn cold. Be simple kabisa even for the kids and reduce the hand luggage to few bags to avoid delays when changing flights in international airports.
Keep it up dubai. By the way, have u gone back to dubai? Yo signature is still showing dubai. Just curious!!!

Thank you very much for the Information:cool:

FORUM MATES TODAY'S PRAYER
Whether the devil likes it or not we shall bypass every obstacle, every barrier and every hindrance by the power of the Holy Ghost".

Keep it up dubai. By the way, have u gone back to dubai? Yo signature is still showing dubai. Just curious!!!

Clearing the workload overhere and planning for the second phase. Relocating is not the easiest move to do especially if you have a family. My plan is take the family over and remain behind to clear things up but with a reentry permit to avoid violation of the residence rule.
Members who have always been interested in being in a disciplined force, and would like to be a citizen haraka explore and research about joining the US ARMY, AIR FORCE, MARINE,NAVY, NATIONAL GUARD/ ARMY RESERVE, COAST GUARD etc. You can be an enlisted active or reserve duty and the benefits are good. Do your research and evaluate what is good for yourself.

I've had the opportunity to fly both KLM and Qatar Airways to the US, and my understanding is that accommodation in Doha (Qatar Airways) is paid for if you are in 1st or Biz class, otherwise, economy class passengers pay extra for the hotel.

BA or KLM may be good for families with kids, only b'se the flights out of East Africa are usually night flights, so the kids get to sleep on the plane, then you have no more than 3 or 4 hours on the ground before your connection. Qatar leaves in the afternoon, so you over-night in the airport in Doha for an early morning connection. That means you will have about 8hrs on the ground, however, the airline offers free dinner and breakfast for all passengers in the airport with long transit times and you can find a comfy lounge chair to sleep, esp for the kids. They actually have what are called "Quiet Rooms" for people to sleep. (You may be asked to leave the room, if you are in there talking or your child is making noise).

Also, depending on the season in the year that you travel, and how far in advance you book your ticket, the Qatar ticket can be even up to $500 cheaper than KLM or BA, which will make sleeping on a lounge chair worth the saving.

I contacted Qatar airways and they clarified about accommodation as follows:

"The accommodation in doha is given to all our passengers as long as the connecting time is more than 8 hrs.

Either business or economy class.

Thanks and regards"

Clearing the workload overhere and planning for the second phase. Relocating is not the easiest move to do especially if you have a family. My plan is take the family over and remain behind to clear things up but with a reentry permit to avoid violation of the residence rule.
Members who have always been interested in being in a disciplined force, and would like to be a citizen haraka explore and research about joining the US ARMY, AIR FORCE, MARINE,NAVY, NATIONAL GUARD/ ARMY RESERVE, COAST GUARD etc. You can be an enlisted active or reserve duty and the benefits are good. Do your research and evaluate what is good for yourself.

mmmmhhhh..... :) thanx for the info.

We miss you, the forum is not the same without your humour and energy!! :mad:
Ati field work?? Can the forum contribute for your 24/7 internet coverage and preferably we employ you to be our full time 'DV 2013 Kenyan selectee' administrator? :cool::p
Pls don potea like that dear.

We miss you, the forum is not the same without your humour and energy!! :mad:
LOL..I can see that yall r doing very well in my abscence..let me give others some space so that they can catch up au sio?:p:p

Can the forum contribute for your 24/7 internet coverage and preferably we employ you to be our full time 'DV 2013 Kenyan selectee' administrator? :cool::p
now that's a good one.

someone help

Perhaps the fees u paid were "out of state tuition fees":try establish how much "instate tuition fees" are.