• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

bear in mind that your moronic contributions do little to dissuade individuals that have carefully assessed their situation and determined that opportunities in the US are infinitely better than in their own home countries.

..hm yes ..if they live in trees and eat raw food they hunt during the day and don't have running water then probably US has "infinite better opportunities"..
I guess your own moronic contribution to the US is just breathing the air there ...

Muraya I stand fit mudiaga here ooooooooooo.......... Wishing each and every one SUCCESS and GOOD LUCK ooooooo

2 weeks to go guys!!!

:cool: Hey guys, just 2 weeks to go for announcement of GC winners. I wish best of luck to everybody!

@patem i checked out the Judge most likely will go with the second choice but anyway i don't trust this lottery anymore.

@ferdii u r right they were just cheating us all along! All those years! broken dreams!!tarnished hopes! Hope they make it right this time 4 days to go nd if u don't see me on this forum after 15th jus know i was NOT selected gotta go silent to relieve the stress oh looks like a naija thing!