• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

l can see the Dv 2012 family is here ,l hope you are well.Akejucarex nothing much just praying and hoping to be selected,and people arguing all over the forum and some funny comments being posted because of the high tensions..

Hello forumites, Just want to confirm certain things; Those previous winners how are they going to get back their passports photographs even if they don't get the money for postage and all that?

Yes. It's possible. I did ask KCC and they said photos are retrievable.

Hello forumites, Just want to confirm certain things; Those previous winners how are they going to get back their passports photographs even if they don't get the money for postage and all that?

One thn i strongly blieve is that Naija ll still have more winners in the Redrawin selection of DV results to be out from July 15 2011 It doesn't matter if the number of qualified entry received is 2MILLION from NIGERIA.

One thn i strongly blieve is that Naija ll still have more winners in the Redrawin selection of DV results to be out from July 15 2011 It doesn't matter if the number of qualified entry received is 2MILLION from NIGERIA.
We might win back our status.Efforts are being made now on.

Observation: It is noted that my confirmation number has 7 numbers and 9 letters. Also, another forum member name ferdiii has 13 numbers and 3 letters. Do you think that the more numbers we have will increase our chance of winning? LOL!!! How many alpha-numbers do you have?

So you foresaw my notification. I will 'rewin' or we'll win in the courts.

So you foresaw my notification. I will 'rewin' or we'll win in the courts.

I don't know Ferdiii, but I also have that feeling that u will rewin again in the 2nd draw! Just keep hope alive, with God all things are POSSIBLE!

GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS...AMEN!

My prayer is every affected winner of the Redraw Lottery wins. Let's keep the hope and on July 15th we all shall smile again.

I don't know Ferdiii, but I also have that feeling that u will rewin again in the 2nd draw! Just keep hope alive, with God all things are POSSIBLE!

GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS...AMEN!

Thank u!