• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Ferdii,thats gud if you received it .I dont know if receiving the email has any significance or not,but its better to receive it than not receiving it..Having in mind that not all the previous winners received the no reply email..

Ferdii,thats gud if you received it .I dont know if receiving the email has any significance or not,but its better to receive it than not receiving it..Having in mind that not all the previous winners received the no reply email..

Ok but some people did not supply a correct or functioning e-mail address when filling out the online form.

Last edited by a moderator:
bear in mind that you are about to emigrate to a basket case of a country

bear in mind that your moronic contributions do little to dissuade individuals that have carefully assessed their situation and determined that opportunities in the US are infinitely better than in their own home countries.

Good job DV 2012 expectants.We stand a chance of 65% to WIN n our names ll b amongs those that have been selected 4 further processin DV 2012.As 4 the chances of we DV 2012 in the house dnt wrry guys we re already a winner.Much people did nt av access to participate based on ntwrk problem at that 4rm travel.state.gov,n it was a 1 month program nt like the previouse yrs on 2months while sum people were waitin 4 the last wk to apply which they did nt av that access.Royaltunde hw re u?have u heard 4rm victor fedel?one luv NAIJA.

65%? Really? Where are you getting that number from?

Hopefully it will be over next month on this day......Again, wishing everyone all the best!! or DV-2013 will be right around the corner.

Hi

Some people don't even know that the kcc entrant status check was hack by some company but the kcc would never admit that the site was hack.29days to go everything will be over

hello, every dv 2012 winner should check on Mr.whites website on sunday night.....it was posted by mr. white, i think our smiles are about to be restored.