• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Haha muraya.Guys have started going underground.But after the lawsuit the forum will be buzzing with activity.It aint a naija thing anymore,its global mann!I Wish for a happy ending for all of us. Peace and Oneluv.

@ferdii u r right they were just cheating us all along! All those years! broken dreams!!tarnished hopes! Hope they make it right this time 4 days to go nd if u don't see me on this forum after 15th jus know i was NOT selected gotta go silent to relieve the stress oh looks like a naija thing!

It is terrible year for people who won the DV lottery which has error problem. I wish all would win again.......

@Styles &Patem 5028 welcome guyz. We are sorry for the guyz whom results were voided but i just see winners faces right here.Even my results were voided but what do u do its the freakin Department of State! where's win dv? Arekee holla. If u dont hear from me after July 15th know i wasn't selected!

@Styles &Patem 5028 welcome guyz. We are sorry for the guyz whom results were voided but i just see winners faces right here.Even my results were voided but what do u do its the freakin Department of State! where's win dv? Arekee holla. If u dont hear from me after July 15th know i wasn't selected!

Hi Muraya, same here. If the judge approves the motion, there's no point in keeping up with this forum. The same applies if I am not selected. But all the best to you my dear!

@ muraya, Mele, Arekee and all my Naija brothers!!!! Hailings to you guys. I wish all of us luck. I see potential July 15 Winners here..........

@muraya... the movie is almost over and its just a few days to go now, whatever happens, let the whole saga come to a close! Wish everybody the best and hope all the fomurites will be happy by end of this week.

hiiii Every body,i always read your posts. i have a dream to go america, and i felt i will did it in 2012 dv lottery.what do you think guys,but i am 100 percent sure i will win.

@styles &patem 5028 welcome guyz. We are sorry for the guyz whom results were voided but i just see winners faces right here.even my results were voided but what do u do its the freakin department of state! Where's win dv? Arekee holla. If u dont hear from me after july 15th know i wasn't selected!

everybody pls try to check back from july 15th, and you will see me in full as one of the winners in this forum because "i am a chosen" by the most high god... In jesus name.. Amen.

peoples like you give christians a bad reputation because you are cocky sir... why do you havve so special than others to be "the chosen one"... I am sorry as a christian myself, i hate that type of "christians" who think they are better than the rest... YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS believers & non believerts
everybody pls try to check back from july 15th, and you will see me in full as one of the winners in this forum because "i am a chosen" by the most high god... In jesus name.. Amen.

@muraya... the movie is almost over and its just a few days to go now, whatever happens, let the whole saga come to a close! Wish everybody the best and hope all the fomurites will be happy by end of this week.
I agree. I hope all of us forumites will all be celebrating at the end of this week.I must say even waiting till this point has not been easy

The forum is active like a bee hive windv is back!!! Victor fedel a big wassup!!! I salute all my naija bro's Guyz we r so anticipating man! This is the most controversial draw ever! i see new faces, Todays the day The Judge is going to make a ruling over the 22,000 pliz guyz update us on the hearing..........,.... If u don't hear from me after July 15th know i wasn't selected !

Now I wonder what happened to http://blog.visarefusal.com/ (at this point the site and even the domain are not available). Or maybe it's just from where I am. Weird...Will try again later.
just checked - domain servers for my area seem to be down, never mind, false alarm

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, don't loose hope yet......just believe that something great will happen come july 15th

Hi Muraya, same here. If the judge approves the motion, there's no point in keeping up with this forum. The same applies if I am not selected. But all the best to you my dear!

Now I wonder what happened to blog.visarefusal.com (at this point the site and even the domain are not available). Or maybe it's just from where I am. Weird...Will try again later.
just checked - domain servers for my area seem to be down, never mind, false alarm

its like he is under DDOS attack!!