• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Pandit u can write KCC by email to correct the mistake if it is only DOB u made mistake on but if the is more than two corrections. It depends on u if u wanna send it via email or via post. It's acceptable to make corrections to KCC. U have no need to worry

Pandit u can write KCC by email to correct the mistake if it is only DOB u made mistake on but if the is more than two corrections. It depends on u if u wanna send it via email or via post. It's acceptable to make corrections to KCC. U have no need to worry

dosino if u don't mind me asking, i know u received your NL on august 5th but what was the date it was issued?

Thank you, but is it too late to send the mail? I rather send the mail then having them correct it via. e-mail and accidently they forget and i would have problem at the consulate office. Also, could i ask them to send a copy of barcode or do i even need it?

pandit1975, congrats to your brother and i wish u guys the best of luck.

it would be really great if u can let us know if your brothers status works on the website and that u got a correct message so that we can know the website is fixed. Thank you again.

I do not have the information required so i can check online. he already has the first letter so i used CN from this letter and apparantly that does not work.
pandit1975, congrats to your brother and i wish u guys the best of luck.

it would be really great if u can let us know if your brothers status works on the website and that u got a correct message so that we can know the website is fixed. Thank you again.

I made 2 entries to the DV2011, one for me and one for my wife.
Very lucky to have been selected and received a letter from KCC. I tried the online checking system for both of my entries, and I can confirm it definitely works.

For my wife's entry, I received the message...Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing...

For my entry, I get the message ...

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.
If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

I thought it would be useful info for everyone...

hello sir

hey i am from srilanka my case number AS000031XX I already got the first letter but 2011 Entrant Check says "has not been selected" !!!
i have any problem ???
anyone help me please!!!!!
thanx

hey i am from srilanka my case number AS000031XX I already got the first letter but 2011 Entrant Check says "has not been selected" !!!
i have any problem ???
anyone help me please!!!!!
thanx

No worries thanushan, I also got it for the first time but later it was corrected, try again & see.
you can not be unlucky.

Yes I did win! I check online yesterday, and they said they already sent the letter!
I gave my parents address since Im moving a lot all over the world, so I called them and indeed, the letter was there my case Number is 2011EU000094** which I think is low :)
It s the third time Im playing, and this time I didn't believe at all! But it happened, so even if it didn t work for you guys this year, keep trying!

Im also tryin to follow the next steps real quick and carefully, Im so scared to lose that opportunity!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
I got the first letter with the bar code in the beginning of May. A couple of weeks later I mailed DSP122 & Photos (me and my wife) & Barcode Sheet to KCC. I called and confirmed receipt and was told to wait until my case becomes current. Still haven't received anything else... Am I supposed to receive a second package?? When should I pay the AOS fee I will be doing AOS??
Am I missing something here?
Thanks

When doing the DV interview at a consular embassy outside US, must it always be taken in English? Is the main applicant English fluency important for its outcome? I can speak English fluently, but my wife, the main applicant, is not.

I went through many threads, but did not find the answer for this. If someone can give a logical answer, i appreciate.

If winners are selected (region wise) randomly, how come each country get almost similar no. of winners each year?

hi nalin am also from srilanka i got selected dv-2011 pls contact me if possible

srikarant@gmail.com

hi thanushan

am also selected from srilanka(srikarant@gmail.com) ,..........my case number is AS201100016045 I ALREADY CHECKED IF U SELECTED THE FOLLOWIN INFOR WILL APPER..

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.

If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.