• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

please check the visa builten for last year ........acroding to my knowldge that went to 35000........dont give up

sri(srikarant@gmail.com)

hi nalin am also from srilanka i got selected dv-2011 pls contact me if possible

srikarant@gmail.com

Hi Srikaran. your CN is safe. I think you will be interviewed by May or June .I sent you a mail too.
2010 september cutoff No. to be come soon. I think it will be around 35000.
But in 2009 it was only 30350.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Brothers
In August visa bulletin, it is shown the following:
AFRICA 64,300
Except:
Egypt: 26,000
Ethiopia: 25,625
Nigeria: 22,000
ASIA 28,700
EUROPE CURRENT
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 5
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT
And DV2011 Winners breakdown as follows:
AF = 51004
AS = 14999
EU = 30999
NA = 18
OC = 1600
SA = 1989.
TOTAL = 100609.
What does it mean……if we calculate
Africa+Egypt+Ethiopia+Nigeria =64,000+26,000+25,625+22,000= 137,625
Does that mean 137,625 total number of derivatives ( family members) of allotted winners 51,004?
Does that mean that for Africa the first winner selectees are 51,004 out of total 100,609?
Another questions?
If we have two case numbers 2011AF00016XXX and 2011AF00053XXX? Is the first one has priority more than second one?
When case number 2011AF00016XXX will be current?
In case if the second one submitted his application to KCC before first one…..Does this mean that he has advantage as they said first applications have more priority.
Also, Does AOS has any privilege in DV rather than CP?
Waiting your reply……..Best regards……my mail……saad454647@hotmail.com

As far as I know

You can not add like this
"Africa+Egypt+Ethiopia+Nigeria =64,000+26,000+25,625+22,000= 137,625"
since Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria are part of Africa. So total is NOT 137625 BUT 64300.
So 64300 is total number of derivatives ( family members) of allotted winners 51,004 (this will be changed with Sep. Bulletin)
2011AF00016XXX has the priority than 2011AF00053XXX?
When case number 2011AF00016XXX will be current? (you can find it by regularly visiting to the visa bulletin)

Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you Nalin….. Why I gather three countries with Africa because it is mentioned except these three countries.
Is the priority for applications submission date or to case number?.......need to know from all.

Looking forward to have answers for other questions also.

Regards

Thank you Nalin….. Why I gather three countries with Africa because it is mentioned except these three countries.
Is the priority for applications submission date or to case number?.......need to know from all.

Looking forward to have answers for other questions also.

Regards

It is obvious that priority is given to case number. but if someone is too late to submit his application he may be interviewed in a later month.

Hi All,

I have a question in Form DSP-122

Question # 3 - Current Mailing address.

Can use a PO BOX. My lease ends soon I will not be living in the current address. Will KCC send mail to PO Boxes?

Question # 7 a) Within the last 5 years. I have worked at least 2 years in a job that requires at least 2 years of training or experience

I currently work in a position that requires at least 2 years of training or experience. However, in my current position I have not yet worked "at least 2 years" (Only worked for 1 year and 8 months, but will complete two years in about 4 months). Should I include my current position for question 7 a) and 7 b)?

Thanks in advance

Hey Nalin, Congrats. I'm from SL as well.

Hy everybody,

My case number is 2011EU00020XXX and I'm from Romania. Is there anyone here who could tell me, if this CN going to have chances to get to the interview? An if so when would that be?

Wishing luck to all of you, in fact we are already lucky, we got selecteed! :)

CN: 2011EU20XXX
05/31/2010 1st NL (Romania)
06/17/2010 Sent forms and Barcode Sheet to KCC
06/21/2010 Got DHL confirmation that forms were delivered to KCC

Hy everybody,

My case number is 2011EU00020XXX and I'm from Romania. Is there anyone here who could tell me, if this CN going to have chances to get to the interview? An if so when would that be?

Wishing luck to all of you, in fact we are already lucky, we got selecteed! :)

CN: 2011EU20XXX
05/31/2010 1st NL (Romania)
06/17/2010 Sent forms and Barcode Sheet to KCC
06/21/2010 Got DHL confirmation that forms were delivered to KCC

Nobody at least from Europe....?

Nobody at least from Europe....?

Sorry for the late response. U will certainly get a chance for an interview. That will be jan/feb/march next year.
Just stick on this forum and try to flip through all the various thread as much as u can. CO's asked different questions
based on the region u are from, but most time they used same pattern. Gudluck

petitioner

i am new and one of the DV2011 selectees.need some information.
first, my letter is yet to get to me from US but i have my case number.2011AF0001xxxx.
can i go ahead and fill the for or still wait for the letter to come.
secondly,
please can someone tell me who a petitioner is? its on the form and i dont know if its me or someone that lives in the US

thanks
ojaydan

ojaydan,

You will have to wait till you get your 1st NL in your hand. Because you will have to send a copy of 1st NL when you submit your forms.

If you are the selectee then you are the petitioner.

i am new and one of the DV2011 selectees.need some information.
first, my letter is yet to get to me from US but i have my case number.2011AF0001xxxx.
can i go ahead and fill the for or still wait for the letter to come.
secondly,
please can someone tell me who a petitioner is? its on the form and i dont know if its me or someone that lives in the US

thanks
ojaydan

U should tell the person to scan it and send it to u via email for it's acceptable. KCC process forms in order of receiving dates so
the earlier the better. Since u have ur case number what u need now is the DSP forms which can also be downloaded online via
www.travel.state.gov. U are the petitioner and where in Africa are u from?

Sorry for the late response. U will certainly get a chance for an interview. That will be jan/feb/march next year.
Just stick on this forum and try to flip through all the various thread as much as u can. CO's asked different questions
based on the region u are from, but most time they used same pattern. Gudluck

Thank you so much. :)

My case no is 2011AF0001xxxx.When will my case no be current and when is the best time to start my Medical,Police and the rest........I wish all of US success in our pursuits.The good Lord that started with us will complete it successfully for ALL of US,AMEN!!!!!!!!!

My case no is 2011AF0001xxxx.When will my case no be current and when is the best time to start my Medical,Police and the rest........I wish all of US success in our pursuits.The good Lord that started with us will complete it successfully for ALL of US,AMEN!!!!!!!!!

A big AMEN stonesanjay. If ur from countries different from Nigeria/Ethiopia/Egypt then u will surely be interviewed nov/dec. If ur luck is hinder then it will be jan 2011. I guess u will start ur medicals only after u must have gotten CURRENT. However if u are from any of the countries listed above then ur interview will have to be in mar/april.

Hope it helps.....Best of luck