• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I know we can check status on/after July 1st, 2010 but is it for further processing i.e. for second letter or first letter.

I know we can check status on/after July 1st, 2010 but is it for further processing i.e. for second letter or first letter.

The answer is no. The online status check is only for the 1NL. Don't worry Pandit, your brother's gonna get his NL2 probably in 2 months from now.

I wish you the very best of luck Shihabmh!

Thanks Davidjp. I hope your well wishes will do me the trick next time. I will keep on trying since I have nothing to lose if I don't get the NL and will have all to gain once if I get it! I appreciate your well wishes!

@donsino

Hi donsino,,your number is AF18***. As far as I know your number was current few months ago. Why did you received your 2nd NL to late and your interview is in July. coz for july its like AF30000 is cut off.
Do you have any idea?

Hello Friends!
I have one dilemma and I hope to get an answer. As you know all dates in Asia or foreign countries are listed in DD/MM/YYYY format but dates for DS-230 are supposed to be listed on MM/DD/YYYY format. This caused an issue on birth certificate Vs. DS-230.
Meaning: In birth certificates DOB is listed as 03/04/2010 (DD/MM/YYYY) but in DS-230 we had to list this date as 04/03/2010. My brother has already send an e-mail to KCC about the format but have not received any response yet.
I wonder if this would cause any issues for further processing.

Thanks,

pandit1975, the people at KCC and the US consulate will understand the difference in the date formats for different countries. Once you do not make a mistake in the date then there is no need to worry or even send an email to KCC.

credit requirements

hello house pls somebody pls advise on the credits required for visa lottery winners does the 5 credits include english and maths or on any subjects, secondly we just got our letter and the case number is 19xxx pls how soon will the second letter come to us. thanks and God bless you all.

Hi donsino,,your number is AF18***. As far as I know your number was current few months ago. Why did you received your 2nd NL to late and your interview is in July. coz for july its like AF30000 is cut off.
Do you have any idea?

Hi my bro. Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia have different cut-off numbers of the visa bulettin from the rest of Africa. I am from
Nigeria and just got current for july. Cross check the past visa bulletin and you would have a better knowledge of what I'm talking
about.

hello house pls somebody pls advise on the credits required for visa lottery winners does the 5 credits include english and maths or on any subjects, secondly we just got our letter and the case number is 19xxx pls how soon will the second letter come to us. thanks and God bless you all.

Hi tinted, can you help the house by telling them when you got your letter? because you said you just got it and i assume yesterday, saturday, june 26/2010. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi my bro. Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia have different cut-off numbers of the visa bulettin from the rest of Africa. I am from
Nigeria and just got current for july. Cross check the past visa bulletin and you would have a better knowledge of what I'm talking
about.

sorry brother but did u really receive ur first letter at 5 august
that mean u knew u won before u received the letter and what have u done when u knew that

Hi when people say they have received a 'KCC receipt' does this mean the courier has told you they received your information or that the KCC actually sent you something?I sent my forms over a month ago and have not heard anything

Kevin01,

I think you are doing CP. So in your case KCC will send you second letter when your CN will be current. You can get the current CN number in Visa bulletin.

One more thing, could you please add your case number with last three digit Xed like my signature? In that case it will also help other. THanks

Kevin01,

I think you are doing CP. So in your case KCC will send you second letter when your CN will be current. You can get the current CN number in Visa bulletin.

One more thing, could you please add your case number with last three digit Xed like my signature? In that case it will also help other. THanks

Hi, my case number is 2011eu00024***, i sent the information like you have escribed but have yet to receive second letter like you, any suggestions?

sorry brother but did u really receive ur first letter at 5 august
that mean u knew u won before u received the letter and what have u done when u knew that

I received my letter via email after I found out that I was selected online via the dvlottery site on the 7 July using
my confirmation number. I then waited till 1st of august and contacted KCC with details like: date of birth, confirmation number,
country of chargeabilty and full names after which I got a reply from them on 5th of august with my selectee packet.
I hope that answered ur question