• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Hi! stonesanjay
Great news. Good luck to you and your wife,wishing all the best and god will bring happiness to your new life in usa.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - NEW YORK- New York City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! stonesanjay
Great news. Good luck to you and your wife,wishing all the best and god will bring happiness to your new life in usa.

I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)

Txs.

That same GOD that never change will continue to guide and be with us ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all going for interviews this month and the coming months a successful VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,the good Lord in his infinite mercy will see them through and fulfill their heart desires IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@all, Glory to our Lord God, i successfully picked my visa today. everything went on smoothly, thanks to the support and prayers you guys gave me. i pray all awaiting to attend their interviews success IJMN. also those on AP the good lord will perfect everything that concerns His children. the Lord be with us all.

Deal Forumites,

Now that am still awaiting my SSN & GC,what can i start with?

(1) Can i register for any diploma course related to my field to get a job or how is job search like in Texas or USA in general?

(2) Can i open a Bank account?

(3) Some say its very good for one to start building his/Her Credit history,how do i go about building the Credit history?

Your immediate response will be appreciated.

We shall all continue to succeed on this forum.

Also,to all successful DV 2012 WINNERS,we wish u all a successful journey to Obama land.

We equally remember our members still awaiting interviews a VISA GRANTED IJN and to those still on AP that the favour of God rest upon them ALL,AMEN!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@all, Glory to our Lord God, i successfully picked my visa today. everything went on smoothly, thanks to the support and prayers you guys gave me. i pray all awaiting to attend their interviews success IJMN. also those on AP the good lord will perfect everything that concerns His children. the Lord be with us all.

Hello Popescandy,
I am really happy for you...Thank God that everything went well......i have been selected for DV2012 and your success story gives me hope because my case number is high...Best of luck with the rest of your travel plans.

Hi! Popescandy1
Great News. Good luck.
God made his blessings and promises.

Deal Forumites,

Now that am still awaiting my SSN & GC,what can i start with?

(1) Can i register for any diploma course related to my field to get a job or how is job search like in Texas or USA in general?

(2) Can i open a Bank account?

(3) Some say its very good for one to start building his/Her Credit history,how do i go about building the Credit history?

Your immediate response will be appreciated.

We shall all continue to succeed on this forum.

Also,to all successful DV 2012 WINNERS,we wish u all a successful journey to Obama land.

We equally remember our members still awaiting interviews a VISA GRANTED IJN and to those still on AP that the favour of God rest upon them ALL,AMEN!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This web site would serve for some of your quections

http://www.newcomersguideusa.com/

Hello Popescandy,
I am really happy for you...Thank God that everything went well......i have been selected for DV2012 and your success story gives me hope because my case number is high...Best of luck with the rest of your travel plans.

thanks very much, congrats to you too. am happy you were chosen. as for your CN, dont worry much about it, for its the Lord calling and eventually you will be current and come out successfully. the Lord be with you and all the best.

Hi! Popescandy1
Great News. Good luck.

thanks very much LASANTHA AMAL, the Lord is good all the time. thanks be unto HIM alone and everyone on the forum for their support in prayer and advice.

Hi! Popescandy1
Great News. Good luck.

hi MR. Sri Lanka ....could u contact to KCC by email and DHL service ??? cos they are not accept those service that they mentioned in DV 2011 instruction... They will accept via my email by now 2012 program isn't it ...??? anyway it is u could do by this way nice and good luck for u..man.....

Congrats once again you guys, pls in order to avoid any inconveniences, make sure you've prepared well enough and wait on God to do the rest. the Lord be with you all.

CN 2011AF00046**** got visa already ??/ from which region are u ..I m from aisa my CN is 2011AF00042*** I m still waiting and don't understand that they mentioned in visa bulletin that the CN for September is Current ...?????what is it meaning ...that means they will provide only those numbers at August ??? could I except for me ??????

is there any forms should I need tofill up b 4 I got NL?? it would b better no hurry when I got NL for interview
can anyone HELP ????/

thanks in advance ...
my CN is 2011 AF 42***

hi MR. Sri Lanka ....could u contact to KCC by email and DHL service ??? cos they are not accept those service that they mentioned in DV 2011 instruction... They will accept via my email by now 2012 program isn't it ...??? anyway it is u could do by this way nice and good luck for u..man.....

Hi! Friend
Yes, you can contact kcc by email or phone and they will reply to you. Completed application forms can be sent through any courier service such as DHL,Aramex,UPS to kcc office.
I am doubt full about your questions, if you have won the 2011 dv lottery you should have sent the following forms to kcc in year 2010 latest by september or october to process your case. 2011dvlottery is ending by 30th of september-2011.

Did you send the following completed forms to kcc office? If you sent them only,kcc will process your case for visa processing and allocate a visa interview in your country's us embassy.

The following should be sent to KCC to begin the processing of your case:

DSP 122 completed for the principal applicant

DS 230 Part I completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

DS 230 Part II completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

One (1) passport size full face photograph for each family member & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

Its better you browse www.travel.state.gov and you will get all the information you need in regard to dvlottery of us department of state.

Last edited by a moderator:
CN 2011AF00046**** got visa already ??/ from which region are u ..I m from aisa my CN is 2011AF00042*** I m still waiting and don't understand that they mentioned in visa bulletin that the CN for September is Current ...?????what is it meaning ...that means they will provide only those numbers at August ??? could I except for me ??????

:confused::confused:

You are from Asia! your case should look 2011AS00042XXX, you can call or write KCC for the information.

maclaim, am from Africa, that is the reason why KCC used AF in my CN, The CN been current for september means all CNs or everyone with a CN is going to be scheduled for an interview before the whole process comes to an end on 31st september. so you should be expecting to get your 2nd NL or contact KCC to know when that will be. all the best