• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

He was not informed regarding this until he received the NL2 from KCC, where his name is not included .
Then he inquired the Embassy and was told that 50% chance was there for him to be selected under above mentioned act.
They use a formula. I guess they knew he was not qualified under the Child Proctection law thus his name was excluded from the 2nd NL. They shouldn't have told him that there was a 50% chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cries and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

He should do the calulation of the CPSA age to make sure that his name not being listed is correct. USCIS is not without making errors. To do this take the date from submission to the date of the first notice date. Subtract this time from his age and see if he is still under 21. So if he was 20.5 last Oct 10 and just got the first notice may 10 that is 7 months he can "remove" from his current age.

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Hello dear friends .. Thanks alot for blessing me

But i have 50 % /5-% good/sad news

My father also dv winner. so he got interview succesful with my family included my mother, Brother and sister However my visa was rejected

Because they said. My age is reached 21 now/ Therefore my age is now 21 years 8 months but my father applied for the dv when my age was 20 years 16 days

As US law ... I was eligible for apply to DV with my father. So Why did tehy reject my visa?

As US law DV-2011 instructions Q14 says ...
14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN – Entries MUST include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the DV; however, U.S. law protects children from ―aging out in certain circumstances. If your electronic DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be protected from aging out by the Child Status Protection Act and be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes

Please read underlined part...

Can my father appeal against the KCC or US embassy of Srilanka with DV case ?

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX (CITIZEN OF SRILANKA)
Enter the lottery : 2009 Oct
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
Forms back to KCC : 04/07/2010
KCC received : 28/07/2010
2nd NL Received : 10/06/2011
Police clearance : done . (13/06/2011)
Medical : done (06/07/2011)
Interview Date : 7th July 2011 at US embassy,colombo
Interview successful: successful (My family get approval for the visa but embassy has rejected my visa)
Visa pickup : 12/07/2011
POE : Newark,NJ on next month
GC Received : waiting
SSN Received : waiting

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Hello dear friends .. Thanks alot for blessing me

But i have 50 % /5-% good/sad news

My father also dv winner. so he got interview succesful with my family included my mother, Brother and sister However my visa was rejected

Because they said. My age is reached 21 now/ Therefore my age is now 21 years 8 months but my father applied for the dv when my age was 20 years 16 days

As US law ... I was eligible for apply to DV with my father. So Why did tehy reject my visa?

As US law DV-2011 instructions Q14 says ...
14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN – Entries MUST include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the DV; however, U.S. law protects children from ―aging out in certain circumstances. If your electronic DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be protected from aging out by the Child Status Protection Act and be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes

Please read underlined part...

Can my father appeal against the KCC or US embassy of Srilanka with DV case ?

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX (CITIZEN OF SRILANKA)
Enter the lottery : 2009 Oct
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
Forms back to KCC : 04/07/2010
KCC received : 28/07/2010
2nd NL Received : 10/06/2011
Police clearance : done . (13/06/2011)
Medical : done (06/07/2011)
Interview Date : 7th July 2011 at US embassy,colombo
Interview successful: successful (My family get approval for the visa but embassy has rejected my visa)
Visa pickup : 12/07/2011
POE : Newark,NJ on next month
GC Received : waiting
SSN Received : waiting

Bro, don't be sad for if God says you will definitely be there, you will be, just keep on trusting in HIM and HE will make your way straight. all the best.

Finally Africa is current:
Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately
Except

AFRICA

CURRENT

Ethiopia 32,700

ASIA

CURRENT

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

Hi guys septemper visa Bulletin is available now Asia/ Africa current. what is that mean. ? that is mean to us Should I called to interview? my case number is 2011as*42.? what should I do. !

Hi guys septemper visa Bulletin is available now asia current. what is that mean. ? that is mean to us Should I called to interview? my case number is 2011as*42.?

it means that u r gonna have ur interview on september.

Congratulations everybody i'm having a party down here :-D t thank god a lot ....

Congrats once again you guys, pls in order to avoid any inconveniences, make sure you've prepared well enough and wait on God to do the rest. the Lord be with you all.

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

We left Nigeria at arround 5:20pm Nigeria time (12/07/2011),got to DOHA arround 3:30am Doha time (Doha is 2hrs ahead of us (13/07/2011) and had a break in Doha and left arround 8:20am got to USA arround 4:20pm (13/07/2011).

Thank God for journey mecy

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!