• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

I got the second Notification letter to today

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
Enter the lottery : 2009 Oct
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received : 10/06/2011
Police clearance : waiting
Medical : waiting
Interview Date : 7th July 2011
Interview successful: waiting
Visa pickup hopefully july 12 or 14)
POE : Newark,NJ
GC Received : waiting
SSN Received : waiting

Hi!Kuhananth
Great News.
Good luck for your visa interview.

Dear All,

Congratulations to all successful winners in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those going for interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of GOD will overshadow them and grant them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

For all those going for interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of GOD will overshadow them and grant them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kuhananth ,Good one Wish you best interview

Thanks for the wishing TULGA

Status : 2nd NL was sent from KCC on 19/05/2011 confirmed by KCC on (24/05/2011)
Visa pickup :(hopefully july 12 or 14)

Hi!Kuhananth
Great News.
Good luck for your visa interview.

Thanks lasanths

Status : 2nd NL was sent from KCC on 19/05/2011 confirmed by KCC on (24/05/2011)
Visa pickup :(hopefully july 12 or 14)

Hi all

Thanks you forumites for the support the blog renders to its users. I have succeeded to secure at Visa and a document that need to be presented at USA- POE and was told not to open till I surrender it to the immigration office- POE. The visa expires after 6 months. and there are things that hold me that I am afraid the visa will expire. Is there a way to renew it after that time before I delay arriving in USA? I don want to go get it and return due to the nature of issue am following up

Please assist with advise

Hi all

Thanks you forumites for the support the blog renders to its users. I have succeeded to secure at Visa and a document that need to be presented at USA- POE and was told not to open till I surrender it to the immigration office- POE. The visa expires after 6 months. and there are things that hold me that I am afraid the visa will expire. Is there a way to renew it after that time before I delay arriving in USA? I don want to go get it and return due to the nature of issue am following up

As I know, fredjully, this period is not extendable. You have to enter to USA before the 6 months time and also the expiry date of medicals (which ever comes first)

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

I got the second Notification letter to today

Visa pickup hopefully july 12 or 14)

Congrats kuhananth, wishing you the best of preparations towards the interview.

Dear All,

Thanks very much bro, may the Lord see you and the family through all your endeavours in Jesus Name.

Hi all

Hi fredjully, as Nalin has rightly said, i would also suggust you find time and visit the States soon, secure your SSN & GC then come down to complete whatever you are doing now. because such opportunities should not be taken for granted. all the best and good luck.

Congratulations to all successful winners and to all going for interviews this month and the coming months,you shall all find the favour of God IJN,AMEN.

WE shall all continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the glory of God,myself and my wife will leave for USA in the early JULY.

we shall continue to remember everbody in prayers.

thanks you for the advise

For CG and SSN , What is the max. days does it take coz I have a tight schedule

Can I visit state and apply for and then leave that will send via post

Rgds

thanks you for the advise

For CG and SSN , What is the max. days does it take coz I have a tight schedule

Can I visit state and apply for and then leave that will send via post

Rgds

Well from the information given by our brothers and sisters already there, they say on applying upon reaching there takes about 2weeks but in some states a week to get your SSN and perphaps a month to secure you GC.
Again with the second question, well if you trust you host that much did i think you can do that, but then i suggestion you plead for some break, then go to the state, apply, take it with the period i have mentioned and you can fly back to finish whatever you are into.
i hope other members, especially those already can help with you problem. all the best.

If you don't get your green card in time for an important trip you can make an info pass appointment to go to your local office and ask for a stamp in your passport that acts as a temporary green card.

If you don't get your green card in time for an important trip you can make an info pass appointment to go to your local office and ask for a stamp in your passport that acts as a temporary green card.

S_owoh,

Thxs for this info.

For those going for interviews this month and the coming months,you shall succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!

Hi all

Dear,fredjully
Good luck. Wishing you all the best in usa.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - Los Angeles(California)

Dear, Friends
Wishing you good luck for all who, dv-2011 winners facing their visa interviews in june and july 2011.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, all will be successful and will get lord's blessings.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - Los Angeles(California)

Hey i m comİng to usa İn august i m lookİng for room mates a places to stay and a job anyone İnterested İn please contact me i won greencard ny njersey contact me

Check the website craigslist.org look for the area you are interested in . Be carefull about sending advance money as there are some scams run on the website