• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ adeyeye

pls, have you still not gotten your SSN, cause i got mine 4 days after i applied for it. but note it is well it will surely come if it is still with them. and what to note again is that, the address you wrote should the right one.

Thanks adeyeye, i had to wait for ten work days before i applied as i was told by SSN's officials. My address is ok cos my welcome letter came in on the 5th of july, and i went to SSN office on the 6th to apply and was told that i'll get it before 2weeks. Hope Baltimore is job friendly? It is well! Peace be unto you!!!

Kenyeast,pls wats d job situatn in chicago?Am parkin my bags n wil soon resign to sit down wt my famly.Cheers

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to those that have gotten their SSN and GC and to those that are due to go for interview and all DV 2012 Hopeful.

Finally Africa is current:
Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately
Except

AFRICA

CURRENT

Ethiopia 32,700

ASIA

CURRENT

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

hi guys, just to let you know that i've recieved my SSN on monday 11 july. Which is like 3-4 days from the day i applied and also collected state ID since i don't have a driver license yet. Am just greatful to God for his goodness over us! Best of luch and God's favour be with those due for interview this month and the following months, IJMN!

To All going for interviews this month, and the coming months ur already succesful....All ur prayers are already answered IJN..Amen
Just want to know if i would be having problem at my point of entry. I told them at the embassy that i would be going to New Jersey but for some family reasons I would be going to Texas and I'v already gotten my ticket for texas. Do I contacy KCC to inform them of the change? who do I contact?? Need help urgently soo PLLZZZZ reply. Have few days b4 i ja 4rm Nija

hi guys, just to let you know that i've recieved my SSN on monday 11 july. Which is like 3-4 days from the day i applied and also collected state ID since i don't have a driver license yet. Am just greatful to God for his goodness over us! Best of luch and God's favour be with those due for interview this month and the following months, IJMN!

Congrats bro, whooa that was really quick, glory be to God. all the best in your endeavours.

hello house my interview is coming up on 19th...i am still worried about my place of birth in E-DV being diff from the place of birth in DS230 any final advice SOMEONE TALK TO ME ASAP

Peace

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

We left Nigeria at arround 5:20pm Nigeria time (12/07/2011),got to DOHA arround 3:30am Doha time (Doha is 2hrs ahead of us (13/07/2011) and had a break in Doha and left arround 8:20am got to USA arround 4:20pm (13/07/2011).

Thank God for journey mecy

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

we landed in houston on tuesday, we left naija on monday at about 2.30pm got to doha in qatar in the night. we went to social security admission office yesterday but we were asked to come back by 3rd of August I dont really know why.

I wish all those waiting success. we shall all eat the fruit of this land IJN.