• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Thank God for journey mercy He granted your family. Pls what airline did u board and what is the price? My family is changing our POE to Texas.

we landed in houston on tuesday, we left naija on monday at about 2.30pm got to doha in qatar in the night. we went to social security admission office yesterday but we were asked to come back by 3rd of August I dont really know why.

I wish all those waiting success. we shall all eat the fruit of this land IJN.

Thank God for journey mercy He granted your family. Pls what is the price for the air ticket? My family is changing our POE to Houston Texas.

Thank God for journey mercy He granted your family. Pls what airline did u board and what is the price? My family is changing our POE to Texas.

Vicmac2,

We boarded QATAR AIRLINE and the price is relatively cheap compared to other airlines.The price is approximately N390,000 for both of us.

Peace unto ALL!!!!

There is always hope!

I was among those selected on 1st of may and now just checked my result and says am not selected. Well everything has a reason, I wish everyone who win the lottery this time best of luck with success in their interview.

if i may ask,how long have u been in the forum

>
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

We got to the embassy around 5.25am and after going through the normal screening and payment ($3,276 for 4 of us), we were called to window 14
by a guy that looks more like an Indian.

First he asked us to swear, do fingerprint and later asked my wife to go and sit down.

He then asked who filled the the form for me and I told him a friend in Atlanta.

He then asked me of the date of birth of my daughters which I told him. And also the name of my wife. Then he asked me of nothing else...

the next thing was handing over a white sheet which states in part that " you have been found inelligible under section 212(a)(5)(A) of the law.
Your original DV lottery entry was not properly filled in conformance with the rules and regulations of Diversity Visa Lottery Program and is
therefore disqualified. You are not elligible to participate in the DV program." and that's all.

I think as ferdili said, they are just looking for flimpsey excuses to refuse people because before I left the embassy it was just a family that was granted visa every others were rejected.
I've called the guy who filled the form for me in Atlanta, he felt it is daylight robbery and such can only be done in nigeria. So he's engaging the services of an immigrant lawyer.

Well, all I could say is God knows all things and will surely do the best.
This is my story, and thank you all.

When is the result coming out? DV 2012.

No love from KCC, DOS and US court. They have done what was on their mind. So those who applied in the last two days won! The algorithm and bla bla bla were nonsense.Conspiracy!

Last edited by a moderator:
No love from KCC, DOS and US court. They have done what was on their mind. So that who applied in the last two days won.The algorithm and bla bla bla were nonsense.Conspiracy!

U didn't win too Ferdii??? Damn! Then who are those that actually won in 9ja? Because Nigeria has not recorded any DV2012 winner on these forum yet!

U didn't win too Ferdii??? Damn! Then who are those that actually won in 9ja? Because Nigeria has not recorded any DV2012 winner on these forum yet!

No mind them. They pack all the arabs and tomorrow they will start shouting terrorism.

.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ should be the link to check the dv2012 result, but it can't give me the access to do that, as it is still displaying the old story of the 22,000 result info; or has the link been changed. my browser is explorer 9, pls. how can I check my result.

.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/ should be the link to check the dv2012 result, but it can't give me the access to do that, as it is still displaying the old story of the 22,000 result info; or has the link been changed. My browser is explorer 9, pls. How can i check my result.

check on internet explorer browser and not mozilla..i just checked for my sister now but she was not selected

Go to tools then internet options then on the browing history pick the settings and make sure to select EVERY VISIT TO PAGE
clear your cache and try again

Ferdiii, don't be too anxious, NO result has been posted yet, but they just activated the link, the result should be posted in less than 24hrs from now, and I have seen FERDIII's result as one the dv 2012 winners, don't doubt me becos it's real.

Ferdiii, don't be too anxious, NO result has been posted yet, but they just activated the link, the result should be posted in less than 24hrs from now, and I have seen FERDIII's result as one the dv 2012 winners, don't doubt me becos it's real.

Are you sure about this? Let wait and see...

Peace

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello House,
i won the dv2012 lottery...my CN is 2012AF18***
it seems like a very high number...any thoughts on when i might be current?....would really appreciate any reply from those who have been through this process.