• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Hello Shakky, congrats on your exploits. Please a quick one, what date did you came in? Cos i see JFK as your point of entry, which is also the same POE that i used. Although i will be 15 days here today,10 work day and 2 weekend and 1 day public holiday. I went to an SSN office 3 days of m arrival and they told me to wait for 10 work days which will be today. I have applied for so many job but they all kept asking for SSN! Once i get it by God's grace i will pick up a job! Peace be unto you!!!

pls, have you still not gotten your SSN, cause i got mine 4 days after i applied for it. but note it is well it will surely come if it is still with them. and what to note again is that, the address you wrote should the right one.

Dear forumites,

Happy new month of PERFECTION to ALL on this forum IJN,AMEN

Because this month is a month of PERFECTION,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns us and our households IJN,AMEN.

To the glory of GOD,we will be traveling to USA on July 12,2011.May the good Lord continue to protect and guide us ALL,AMEN.

To all those going for interviews this month and the coming months and to those on AP,we pray that GOD in his infinite mercy show them favour in the face of the CO and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your are having a safe trip, He that sitteth on the throne never sleep nor slumber, He will carry you all on His wings. so be relax, u already have a safe trip and welcome in advance.

Yipeeeee! I am finally here! Good day to everyone. It has been a nice experience just browsing through your various posts over the years but I hope it will be a wonderful experience joining this forum. I am a DV 2012 Hopeful but I have been a friend(guest) of this site for a couple of years. I have seen the amazing results of right information on this forum. I have laughed, been infuriated, rejoiced with winners, empathize with those not granted(All at the background) but i am glad that i am finally a member of this lovely forum. I Wish everyone the goodness that is in the Month of July.

u are welcome, u too shall be a testimony carrier. it is well with u.

Congratulations!!!!

when u got USA,did u go to the Social security office at your locality to apply for the SNN nd the GC or it came directly to your house automatically?

i actually applied for mine at the nearest SS office, you can equally do that, when u come. but the GC will be posted to ur mail later by the department of homeland. pls my people, make sure u fill forms with care and properly, so that u dont have mistakes in ur document and so that they dont get missing due to wrong address e.g. ur posting address, names et cetera.

whh all that have gotten their visas, congrat. all expecting, i pray the Lord will fulfill all that remains, favour before the interviewers in Jesus name. and for the 2012 expectant, ur expectations will not be cut off in Jesus name. Amen. may the blessing of the Almighty God be upon us all. Amen and Amen.

@ferdiii.Thank you.I hope they call me back soon as i will continue to reschedule everyday.

No worries then.My pal has rescheduled twice from October 2010.He is due for the Interview 23/07/11.When the visas get fewer, chances of being called for the interview and getting the visas get slimmer. I wish you luck as you expect their response. Next time try to check in at a nearby hotel to beat the trap of timing if you actually need the visa.Who's the principle applicant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cdies and grant thme ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cries and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries then.My pal has rescheduled twice from October 2010.He is due for the Interview 23/07/11.When the visas get fewer, chances of being called for the interview and getting the visas get slimmer. I wish you luck as you expect their response. Next time try to check in at a nearby hotel to beat the trap of timing if you actually need the visa.Who's the principle applicant?

I am the principal applicant while my husband is the beneficiary.

They wont call back. If you dont call them forget about your visa. Stupid enough to went there late.

Hello Tazmania, we don't come here to practice how to insult people and make them feel bad, i'm seeing ur post here for the first time and just imagine the kind of contribution u are making. people should be free to express themselves here, so that they don't make expensive mistake. Please check ur post. thanks

Peace

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Check the new Bulletin for August:
For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately
Except

AFRICA 71,800

Ethiopia 32,400

ASIA 39,750

EUROPE CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS) CURRENT

OCEANIA CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

They wont call back. If you dont call them forget about your visa. Stupid enough to went there late.

Nextime, if you think a question is too problematic for u to answer,don't dare attempt to read it not to talk of giving idiotic remarks.It is well!

Hello Tazmania, we don't come here to practice how to insult people and make them feel bad, i'm seeing ur post here for the first time and just imagine the kind of contribution u are making. people should be free to express themselves here, so that they don't make expensive mistake. Please check ur post. thanks

@KENNYEAST,thanks for that.Don't mind Tazamania,he's just being a funny and mysterious boy.