• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

I am in my 3rd year now in the Philippines

Please keep to your decision. There are no jobs in America. Am in my 2nd year here in Nigeria and I wouldn't throw that away if KCC reinstates my status.

Last edited by a moderator:
House can one be disqualify if the place of birth is different from entrance form and DS230 pt I/II form can one answer me?

House can one be disqualify if the place of birth is different from entrance form and DS230 pt I/II form can one answer me?

What are you saying? Did you choose a 'lower-participating' country to be selected? I don't understand.

What are you saying? Did you choose a 'lower-participating' country to be selected? I don't understand.

what are u talking abt ferdii? I simply asked if one is going to face disqualify if the date of birth is diff from the first entrance form and the second form after you become a selectee?

what are u talking abt ferdii? I simply asked if one is going to face disqualify if the date of birth is diff from the first entrance form and the second form after you become a selectee?

Okay. They'll ask you Date of birth and your age. So answer the one on the DSP and DS forms and if they drag the Edv's, try to defend it may be by saying someone entered for you.

Thanks so much fredii...please do u know how long it takes to do police clearance and medicals please update me

@ members.

Guys please someone i know is going for interview 2moro and needs your prayers. His wife is the principal applicant, and they have a son. Please pray for God's favour on them! His name is david, although i told him about this forum but don't know if he registered or not. Spoke with him on phone this night and they're positive and set for 2moro. But needs our prayers! Gudluck and God bless!

Please guys, i have been issued my visa to depart next month, But i need to know whether i caqn change my address at the point of entry. I mean i gave an address to send the green card but would want to change the address because i dont intend to stay there anymore.

I noticed no 1 answered your question,
@ the port of entry you will be asked if tjhe addresse is still valid or you want to change it
I was asked. but you the didn't asked you tell them what you want no body will disturb you preferably
you can print the new addy out and hold it along with you.remember your envelope should be in the hand luggage and not in ur check in baggages.
hope this is helpful
to all house members yet to do there interview you shall have a successful interview IJN

At least let it be the only thing that keeps our education going. How far? Any job position yet? These folks are not telling us anything.

broda ferdii what do you want to know that you don't already know my broda.
starting might be a little difficult here and discouraging especially if you have something real good back home but if you are focused this country is a land of opportunities, i mean numerous with God's support.

broda ferdii what do you want to know that you don't already know my broda.
starting might be a little difficult here and discouraging especially if you have something real good back home but if you are focused this country is a land of opportunities, i mean numerous with God's support.
He should find a way to keep up with his studies in the Philippines and keep his residency status intact in the US. I will do the same.

Guys please someone i know is going for interview 2moro and needs your prayers. His wife is the principal applicant, and they have a son. Please pray for God's favour on them! His name is david, although i told him about this forum but don't know if he registered or not. Spoke with him on phone this night and they're positive and set for 2moro. But needs our prayers! Gudluck and God bless!

Our prayers cover the family. Tell us the good news later today oh!

I am in my 3rd year now in the Philippines

u might still be asked to do a post graduate diploma if u want continue ur schooling in the united state. but if u know that there is a way u can complete ur schooling there which i think will be of advantage to u in the united state, that will be better, not about the money but about but about the knowledge gain.

they are coming with testimony of God's goodness.

Wishing all those going for interviews this week,month and the coming months a successful interviews IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!

We shall all continue to celebrate on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend was denied visa!

Guyz, my friend said they were denied visa 2day! He said the CO disagreed on their marriage, that it was arranged. I just can't imagine what went wrong!! He told me he went to the CO after the wife was denied telling him that the marriage is not a cooked up, quoting dates and so on. But to no avail as their passport and original documents was returned back to them. Guyz do they still have any chance???

That's pathetic

So ,so sorry about that disappointment! God knows why. but i think some questions needs to be asked. do they present their marriage cert? Then any kids and evidence of being their parent. Do they went with enough pictures: both as singles, marriage, naming ceremony, birthday, outings and so on. Also, i hope they gave the same answer on their marriage issue. Pls let's know about these.
Guyz, my friend said they were denied visa 2day! He said the CO disagreed on their marriage, that it was arranged. I just can't imagine what went wrong!! He told me he went to the CO after the wife was denied telling him that the marriage is not a cooked up, quoting dates and so on. But to no avail as their passport and original documents was returned back to them. Guyz do they still have any chance???

@ stonejay

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. God will definitely see us through. My own interview comes up next wk thursday, june 23. I'm seriously praying for God's guiduance so that every of my move as i prepare, will be ordered by him only. Thanx.