• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Guyz, my friend said they were denied visa 2day! He said the CO disagreed on their marriage, that it was arranged. I just can't imagine what went wrong!! He told me he went to the CO after the wife was denied telling him that the marriage is not a cooked up, quoting dates and so on. But to no avail as their passport and original documents was returned back to them. Guyz do they still have any chance???

How sure are you on their marriage? And they refused to come here for guidance. Even arranged, this forum would have helped. Look, even some real marriages in Nigeria are not compact that some people don't know much about their spouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
so ,so sorry about that disappointment! God knows why. But i think some questions needs to be asked. Do they present their marriage cert? Then any kids and evidence of being their parent. Do they went with enough pictures: Both as singles, marriage, naming ceremony, birthday, outings and so on. Also, i hope they gave the same answer on their marriage issue. Pls let's know about these.

i

Guyz, my friend said they were denied visa 2day! He said the CO disagreed on their marriage, that it was arranged. I just can't imagine what went wrong!! He told me he went to the CO after the wife was denied telling him that the marriage is not a cooked up, quoting dates and so on. But to no avail as their passport and original documents was returned back to them. Guyz do they still have any chance???

Is their marriage really genuine and can they back it up with lots of evidence? i read on this forum that a guy was denied first even when his marriage was genuine but this guy has lots of evidences and so he emailed to the embassy with his evidences and lodged his refusal with evidence then they scrutinized his evidences and eventually they granted his visa.so would tell us the interview experience of your friend and why he is denied.May God be with us.

I don't have all the answers

Guyz i don't have all the answers as we only spoke on phone. And there was limit to what we can talk on phone as i can hear the pain from his voice. I think i will agree with fedeiii, most couple don't know themself well. I know the guy and also know they have a son who is btw 1year or so. But i don't know what went wrong, cos i thought that having a child is an added advantage. I wish there's any thing i could have done to savage the situation. Cos this guy works so hard to make ends meat, he's an IT person and leaves home as early as 5/6am comes back 8/9pm. Mondays till fridays and sometimes saturdays and sundays. It's so so painful, just giving away almost have a million naira in few minute!

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. God will definitely see us through. My own interview comes up next wk thursday, june 23. I'm seriously praying for God's guiduance so that every of my move as i prepare, will be ordered by him only. Thanx.

Are you married? Please study ur spouse. Even it leads to dirty talk. DOBs, where and when u proposed, events, photos. All the best!

Are you married? Please study ur spouse. Even it leads to dirty talk. DOBs, where and when u proposed, events, photos. All the best!

Agreed with Ferdii on this, Please, for God' sake try to rehearse with your spouse, ask any questions, don't leave any room for doubt of your union. Pray our effort will not be in vain IJN

Is their marriage really genuine and can they back it up with lots of evidence? i read on this forum that a guy was denied first even when his marriage was genuine but this guy has lots of evidences and so he emailed to the embassy with his evidences and lodged his refusal with evidence then they scrutinized his evidences and eventually they granted his visa.so would tell us the interview experience of your friend and why he is denied.May God be with us.

May be He can give this a trial, e-mail the embassy with evidences who knows!

I went to VF Global service office today but they said my visa is not yet out, that i shud check back tomorrow...

Hello house, the Good Lord is really smiling on me. guess wat? my visa is already in my hands. God bless everyone in this forum for ur contributions and assistance

Hello house, the Good Lord is really smiling on me. guess wat? my visa is already in my hands. God bless everyone in this forum for ur contributions and assistance

Nice one... i went to pick mine today but i was told to check back tomorrow cos the embassy is yet to send it to them

@ ferdii
thank you. Yes I'm married and I've intesified effort in that area of marriage. All the same i believe God is the sole determinant of good sucess but we too must play our own part very well. It is well.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. God will definitely see us through. My own interview comes up next wk thursday, june 23. I'm seriously praying for God's guiduance so that every of my move as i prepare, will be ordered by him only. Thanx.

Do not worry,cos our God liveth forevermore,he will definitely see u through and grant you VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL contiue to testify to GOD'S goodness on this forum IJN.

At least let it be the only thing that keeps our education going. How far? Any job position yet? These folks are not telling us anything.

lol, i'm fine, i did an interview and a drug test for a job this week and i'm waiting for them to call me, i'm also taking a 5 weeks course. don't worry about ur case, what is urs can never pass u. God dey.

lol, i'm fine, i did an interview and a drug test for a job this week and i'm waiting for them to call me, i'm also taking a 5 weeks course. don't worry about ur case, what is urs can never pass u. God dey.

Good, you're making strides. I believe you!