• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

congrats! God will make the rest of the processes easy for you IJN.
Hello house, the Good Lord is really smiling on me. guess wat? my visa is already in my hands. God bless everyone in this forum for ur contributions and assistance

lol, i'm fine, i did an interview and a drug test for a job this week and i'm waiting for them to call me, i'm also taking a 5 weeks course. don't worry about ur case, what is urs can never pass u. God dey.

Thats a good one, God will definitely perfect what He has started, cos He knows about it it and He will never dissapoint us.

I have been busy trying to gather some money cos I dont want to rely on human beings. it is only God that never fails. We will be jetting out finally on 11th of July.

Do not worry,cos our God liveth forevermore,he will definitely see u through and grant you VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL contiue to testify to GOD'S goodness on this forum IJN.

My bother how is preparation. we will be going in july. the best of luck

I can saw a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good visa Eb 5 Visa Program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb5 program, green card, regional centers, EB-5 Visa regional center You can also have a look at this site.

Dressing code

For those who have gone to the embassy for interview: is there any dress code for selectee? Formal, strictly formal or casual. Guyz, pls what's ur take on this, it might sound funny but i think its necessary!

Pls can someone get direct flight to US and how much? Pls how much is ethiopia airline to US? Urgent answer needed.

Those i know dat fly direct to USA are Delta, United and Arik Airlines. Others will go first to their country of origin b4 landing in the USA.
U can call Mrs.Adeleke of Lightspeed Travels on 07026461611, 08053535187, 08034434377. She will giv u further informatn.

For those who have gone to the embassy for interview: is there any dress code for selectee? Formal, strictly formal or casual. Guyz, pls what's ur take on this, it might sound funny but i think its necessary!

I guess it's best to be formal, neat and well composed. I was suited up when i went, while some other people were just casual. The choice is urs though.
Cheers!

Congrat

congrats Kenny
i applied for my SSN on 13/06/11 and surprisingly got it on the 17/06/11 in my address.
pls how do i get drivers license . i want to convert the one i brought from nigeria to the one in this Maryland state.
Thanks.

congratulation to u all most especially those that have collected their visa and those that wil still collect on this forum i wish u all visa free in jesus name plz pray for we the 2012 expectant o that God should never forget us ooooooooo

Every state has their own program for drivers liciences. Some will directly change a foreign licience to their others will want you to take the written and/ or road tests ( many times it depends of their view of the qualtity of the requirements of the original licience) You should google department of motervechiles maryland and find the nearest office, they usually take walk ins but may accept appointments. ( Walk ins in California can wait over 2 hours to be served ) They should have a manual of the rules if it isn't available online. They will also do a quick test of your vision. If they don't convert directly you may have to take the written test then get a "learners" permit and schedule a behind the wheel testing.

Hi All,
So sory av bn away 4 months.I came bak frm d states april though my wife n daughta r stil dia n av bn kind of busy n unable 2 use ds site wt my fone.Gues am bak n beta .America is a place to b.
Kenyeast,i snt u a request on facebook .Pls try add me so dt we can av sum talks as we both reside in chicago.Though we r in northern chicago.Wish every1 having interview suces.Cheers

CN-2011AF00007XXX(My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010