• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Ken am still trying to raise some funds for pocket and flight ticket. But by God's grace i will take off 1st or 2nd week of june. 1 love!

Just saying a warm hello to all the forumites that have a successful interview, those waiting for interview and DV 2012 expectant.

hello forum mates, my visa pick up was succesful on the 26th may, sorry for posting this onli now. I can tell u all that this month may was the most succesfull month in terms of succesful interview, hope the subsequent months will be MORE SUCCESFUL IJMN...........

My interview comes up on the 9th of June. pls i need your prayers in the house. God's favour should be with everyone of us waiting to be interviewed .Amen

Pls for those of u going for ur interview, if u know u wrote the address, name and phone number of ur host, make sure u are in good talking term with him/her, be sure u can trust him/her, cos ur host can cause u ur visa. why am i saying this, after my interview, my host who happen to be my room mate in school back in Nigeria, told me that he was called like a week to my interview, to know if he has good credit, they wanted to know if he has money and comfortable, he told told them that he has enough money in his account and they also confirmed that themselves. now, what if he told them that he is just managing and leaves in one room apartment, and that he will just try and manage the one room with me, especially when they know i wasn't working in Nigeria? This might not be true but i know it could lead to visa denial without telling u the reason so that it will not be as if they are reporting ur host to u. just try to be sure of ur host. God bless us all.

thanks very much bro for the insight, will contact my host right away to make him aware of such events. may the Lord be with you bro.

My interview comes up on the 9th of June. pls i need your prayers in the house. God's favour should be with everyone of us waiting to be interviewed .Amen

The Almight God will make your interview be successful one and you shall see the favour of God infront of CO. Amen

Good luck to u pal, remember, do all ur home work well n God will give u wat u cannot give urself n dats SUCCESS, congrats in advance.

Congratulations

Good news friends, i got my SSN yesterday, exactly 9day from the day i applied for it. Thank God.

My Man, I'm sorry for my belated wish, i always wish every member on this forum good wish, once again CONGRATULATIONS for your SSN what about your GC?

@kennyeast.
i can see u re online can i have your yahoo id may be we can do some chat or your skype id if you have one