• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

The Almight God will make your interview be successful one and you shall see the favour of God infront of CO. Amen

Thanks so much Abey11... My good Lord will definitely show me mercy and favour infront of the CO on 9th of June..Amen

Good luck to u pal, remember, do all ur home work well n God will give u wat u cannot give urself n dats SUCCESS, congrats in advance.

The greatest Kennyeast..Thanks i really appreciate all ur efforts in this forum and God will continue to bless everyone here..Amen

Hello house, do i need to contact the Lagos embassy to confirm my interview date or i just walk in there on the date sent my KCC?

@ bobbito. There's no need to contact Lagos embassy. Go with your interview letter and documents to the embassy on the day of your interview. You must be there latest 6:30am. Success shall be your portion IJMN! Gudluck and God bless!

Thanks alot man. i am good to go.

@ bobbito. There's no need to contact Lagos embassy. Go with your interview letter and documents to the embassy on the day of your interview. You must be there latest 6:30am. Success shall be your portion IJMN! Gudluck and God bless!

My interview comes up on June 9, Please i need ur prayers forumities...Thanks to you all

bobbito; said:
Hello House, the long awaited day for my interview comes up on the 8th of June. Please i need your prayers.

Hey guys, the Lord God's FAVOUR is already on us, therefore success is our portion in Jesus Name. may the Lord be with us all.

i am going to read u guys success story on the 8th and 9th of June Jesus name. good luck guys.

Thank you Kennyeast...May the Good Lord continue to drive this forum..Amen...Come on 8th and 9th of June....bobbito and i shall be posting our success stories here,,Amen

Please house, i have my waec certificate laminated,, please do i need to remove the lamination before going to the embassy or i should leave the lamination on it...I hope to hear from the house soon.. Thank you

Pls does anybody have idea of the approved hospital that is used for medical reports in Ghana? I need the name and possibly the address of the hospital.

Thanks. One Love!

@ Lanreb. there's no need removing the lamination cos i also had mine laminated and nothing was said against it by the CO. So your will not be different IJMN! Gudluck and God bless!

Hello House, the long awaited day for my interview comes up on the 8th of June. Please i need your prayers.

Your case has already been settled by God...Just go in and get what belongs to you,, and so shall it be with me on 9th of June as well..Amen