• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@abbey11 dont feel sad,aluta continua,i dont know the reason you were denied,but i feel it is not over,until it is over,you can appeal.this is another aspect we have not touched yet in this forum,the right to appeal.

@abbey11 dont feel sad,aluta continua,i dont know the reason you were denied,but i feel it is not over,until it is over,you can appeal.this is another aspect we have not touched yet in this forum,the right to appeal.

Right to appeal on DV denial? Do we've that?

In theory you have the right but you would have to pay for a lawyer and by the time they hear the case they would simply tell you they have issued all the visas for 2011 and your are out of luck ( and more money )

You can have your classes evaluated by a service in the US. They may take your results if you bring them directly but you may have to have them sent directly from the school. Depending on the evaluation you will be given credit for all/most/some/none of your work ( depending on the grade you got and the standards of the school you want to go to) Be prepared to deal with schools that want to give you a hard time about not yet being a resident if you are less than a year in the US. It is typical for Nigerians that made decent grades to get at least 80% of their credits transferred

You don't have right of appeal under DV-Lottery application. The only thing you can do is to write to the head of visa section to look into your case, explaining why you shouldn't be denied.

@ vicmac2. We thank God for every thing! I think moji8888 had a successful interview, but can't remember what happend to the others.

@abey11

All the rest of us going for interview this week & next. May God make all our interview successful & grant us visa. In the mighty name of God.

Abey, be it known unto you these days that: It is written- "Jesus Christ, is the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father [God], but by me [Jesus].(John14:6).

The same Jesus says that: "without Me you can do nothing" (John15:5)

You have been asking in the name of God directly, and ignoring and denying that Name that is above All other names "JESUS" after all He suffered for you/us at the Cross of Calvary. I'm very sorry to remind you that this may be the root of the problem why your visa was denied.

My suggestion: "Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper". (2Chronicles20:20)

HELLO house,

sorry i have been away from here a while I arrived the US, with my wife last week and we are just trying to get settled. guess alot has happened on the site, @ abbey
well u have to be stronger and of good courage greatness awaits you. @ kenyeast how your side am also expecting my ssn i went to the office to apply but the told me it will come automatically but if I don't receive it after 3 weeks of arrival then I can come back.
Those going for interview this week and in the weeks ahead, I pray God will favour you, and those waiting to be current yours will not elude you in jesus name.

@ deepope. We thank God for granting you and your wife journey mercies. We'll soon be joining you guyz. Gudluck in the US and God bless!

HELLO house,

sorry i have been away from here a while I arrived the US, with my wife last week and we are just trying to get settled. guess alot has happened on the site, @ abbey
well u have to be stronger and of good courage greatness awaits you. @ kenyeast how your side am also expecting my ssn i went to the office to apply but the told me it will come automatically but if I don't receive it after 3 weeks of arrival then I can come back.
Those going for interview this week and in the weeks ahead, I pray God will favour you, and those waiting to be current yours will not elude you in jesus name.

i dey o my brother, wat state are u, i don't think u can get it automatically.