• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Olawumi, I totally agree with your suggestion. Such thread will be of benefit to those already here and especially, those preparing to come over as it will be an avenue to share informations, experience and also give advice.

KENNYEAST, welcome to the USA.

Frola thank u so much, pls Olawumi idea should be executed, it will help a lot.

House pls, apart from the $819 is there any fees to pay on the interview day? Pls i need quick answer. Thanks

@ abey. It is only the visa fee that you will be asked to pay at the interview. Any other pay will the visa collection, which a thousand two hundred and fifty naira. Some said they paid, but i was not asked when i picked up our visas. Gudluck and God bless!

@ vicmac2. From cms take a bus going to Lekki/Ajah, tell them you would alight at Lekki second round about. There's a street opposite that round about on the other side which goes into Lekki. When you cross to that side and entered the street. The first street again on the left which is under construction. VHF is the second building or so. Gudluck and God bless!

Thanks so much.

I know but it is hard to take. I have been playing since 1999 and I have been seeing YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED. I never minded but know they showed me I have been selected and they have taken it away, throwing me back into that abyss of pool. Not fair either, they shouldn't have allowed us to see the congratulatory message. Do you think Americans are infallible or beyond God? Let them do the right thing and people will forever hold them high. The 22,000 or those who have seen the winning message should be set aside. I must not go to America. God knows everything.

@ferdiii, just know that the whole house is praying for u. U can still make it again bro. Just av a little faith. we will all rejoice again with u come july 15th. Just keep the flag flying, ok.

Prayer is d key

All the rest of us going for interview this week & next. May God make all our interview successful & grant us visa. In the mighty name of God.

Gudluck to those going for interview this week and the coming weeks, and also to those preparing to fly to obama land. God will grant you the desires of your heart. IJMN! Gudluck and God bless!

Guyz, please a little help, i love to know what's the distance from new york to new jersey? Cos i can't find any low price on flights, they are above 2HK. But qatar and emirate are 160k but to new york only. What can i do? Wizyfbaby what airline are you going with, is it to newark or JFK and how much from GH? Cheers!

We shall ALL continue to experience the power of God on this forum IJN,AMEN.

To those who were selected in the DV2012,keep praying and believe in God,he will surelly perfect ALL that concerns you ALL.

We shall ALL continue to experience the power of God on this forum IJN,AMEN.

To those who were selected in the DV2012,keep praying and believe in God,he will surelly perfect ALL that concerns you ALL.

KCC is trying to butter us up.So if u get their message and have lost or destroyed your confirmation number, click on the retrieval link and you will have it back.However, if your e-mail address is dormant now or was incorrect then, no second chance for the confirmation number and if you win in this second draw, you won't be able to know and that will be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ abey. It is only the visa fee that you will be asked to pay at the interview. Any other pay will the visa collection, which a thousand two hundred and fifty naira. Some said they paid, but i was not asked when i picked up our visas. Gudluck and God bless!

Thanks for the info. 2mr is my interview. God i need your favour in front Of consular office o, thanks

how do i get to the Lekki address for the visa pick up from CMS?

Those that have picked up their visa please direct me on how to get to the address.

from cms, get in the garrage and ask for buses goin to lekki whether phase one or two, i av forgotten. check ur take up slip and u find it there. then u can take a bike goin to the that company forgotten the real name of the company. that is just how i walked about mine. the bike N100.

thanks Bahi, there is no alternative, the only thing u can do is to get a good flight, BA is very ok and comfortable. and the services was great. wen are u coming?

u no just waste time. u done waka. though i join u guys very soon. hw is the weather.

Guyz, please a little help, i love to know what's the distance from new york to new jersey? Cos i can't find any low price on flights, they are above 2HK. But qatar and emirate are 160k but to new york only. What can i do? Wizyfbaby what airline are you going with, is it to newark or JFK and how much from GH? Cheers!

U can get to New York first and then take a bus to New Jersey, which is about 1 hour by road.
All the best.