• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ ferdiii, this is not the end of the road. Remember that God once did it and He can still do it over and over again cos He is the God of impossibilities. Put your trust in Him, believe that He can do it and it shall be your portion. Your desire shall not be cut off!
I know but it is hard to take. I have been playing since 1999 and I have been seeing YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED. I never minded but know they showed me I have been selected and they have taken it away, throwing me back into that abyss of pool. Not fair either, they shouldn't have allowed us to see the congratulatory message. Do you think Americans are infallible or beyond God? Let them do the right thing and people will forever hold them high. The 22,000 or those who have seen the winning message should be set aside. I must not go to America. God knows everything.

Anyway I will not have been bothered or traumatized if I did not see my name selected. I know it is only lottery and have been entering since 1999. And we don't know this has been happening.Now those who have their visas, should try and head in to activate everything before Congress changes its mind and invalidates every every. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i get to the Lekki address for the visa pick up from CMS?

Those that have picked up their visa please direct me on how to get to the address.

don't laugh, you do not know the trauma! Do you?

ferdii, u should know better, i understand what it feels to be in ur position right now, but should know that "petition" is a waste of time, it connot even move the smallest mountain. U still have a chance.

@ vicmac2. From cms take a bus going to Lekki/Ajah, tell them you would alight at Lekki second round about. There's a street opposite that round about on the other side which goes into Lekki. When you cross to that side and entered the street. The first street again on the left which is under construction. VHF is the second building or so. Gudluck and God bless!

Ken how far now! How the weather? Did you saw the space jet take off this morning? What is happening over there? Is it really a paradise as many have said it to be?

Ken how far now! How the weather? Did you saw the space jet take off this morning? What is happening over there? Is it really a paradise as many have said it to be?

loi, i didn't watch the space jet, only watch the swearing in of new mayor of chicago, this nplace cannot be compare to nigeria in anything, but the struggle continues here, if i give this place an "A", i'll give nigeria an 'F'

Needs for members help center while in united states.

loi, i didn't watch the space jet, only watch the swearing in of new mayor of chicago, this nplace cannot be compare to nigeria in anything, but the struggle continues here, if i give this place an "A", i'll give nigeria an 'F'

@kennyeast, let me formally welcome u & your family to united states as a benefited member of this great forum, this is just a step out of many steps that man need to pass through, as u have finished the first hurdle of interview back from naija, there is need for updating of information from the US based selected member for easy smooth here in the states because it is not bed of roses as many thought it is, there is a lot of challenges here & there ranging from searching 4 job, how to build your resume, best place to look 4 job, job opening information, driving license, discrimination in the place of job, right of your stay, social benefit, living without problem, education opportunities & its high cost, insurance, how to cope with your host, what to expect & what they expect from you, caution on marriages because of different stories of collapse marriages, how woman can put you into trouble because this is a law state where little can lead to imprisonment or exhaustible fines & so on.
That's why i think i found it deem fit to suggest as i have mailed into your e-mail box earlier that we should create another thread that will be dealing with every members situation while arrived/leaving in the united states. It is just a suggestion. I wish you all best of luck & stay.

@kennyeast, let me formally welcome u & your family to united states as a benefited member of this great forum, this is just a step out of many steps that man need to pass through, as u have finished the first hurdle of interview back from naija, there is need for updating of information from the US based selected member for easy smooth here in the states because it is not bed of roses as many thought it is, there is a lot of challenges here & there ranging from searching 4 job, how to build your resume, best place to look 4 job, job opening information, driving license, discrimination in the place of job, right of your stay, social benefit, living without problem, education opportunities & its high cost, insurance, how to cope with your host, what to expect & what they expect from you, caution on marriages because of different stories of collapse marriages, how woman can put you into trouble because this is a law state where little can lead to imprisonment or exhaustible fines & so on.
That's why i think i found it deem fit to suggest as i have mailed into your e-mail box earlier that we should create another thread that will be dealing with every members situation while arrived/leaving in the united states. It is just a suggestion. I wish you all best of luck & stay.

Olawumi, I totally agree with your suggestion. Such thread will be of benefit to those already here and especially, those preparing to come over as it will be an avenue to share informations, experience and also give advice.

KENNYEAST, welcome to the USA.

Olawumi u are totally correct, such thread is long over due, why not start it up, u have more experience than myself, frola should av more than enough experience to share with us.