• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

This is a good news for some people at disame time is a bad news too. But Our Almight God know all things. For those that were choosen before, just have the believe that, this year is your year.

9 days to go go for me, Pls humble forum mates your humble prayer requests shall be highly required by me this remaining days.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good news for some people at disame time is a bad news too. But Our Almight God know all things. For those that were choosen before, just have the believe that, this year is your year.

Yeah but this hurts so much and especially We regret any inconvenience this might have caused. It sounds like a Nigerian thing which you always expect and everything sounds unamerican, undeveloped and childish.Am so messed up!

yesooo, my guy last last e don be for me, no be God? how ur plans?

Ozah, so u don land yankee, and u forget to carry me along. What about the Ghana must go bag we both agreed. U and Heavenborn are planning to live me in Naija abi. God dey see una oooo. Well, i'm happy 4 u. How dat zone be now. Bros, give me load down. I heard DV 2012 had been cancelled. I really feel for those guyz who were won initially and i pray they still come out successfully. Well, as for me, i'm going back to my praying room. God must answer my prayer this time. Congrat to u once again and may the favour of God rest upon u. One love bro!

Yeah but this hurts so much and especially We regret any inconvenience this might have caused. It sounds like a Nigerian thing which you always expect and everything sounds unamerican, undeveloped and childish.Am so messed up!

@ferdiii, bros dont worry ok. The God that av started a good thing in ur life, will definately complete it for u. Just av a little mustard seed faith. I really felt bad too when i notice i didnt win and i almost cried. I looked up to heaven as if i was looking at God sitting on HIS THRONE, and i feel like asking him the big question, WHY? Pls just trust God, ok. One love bro!

Ozah, so u don land yankee, and u forget to carry me along. What about the Ghana must go bag we both agreed. U and Heavenborn are planning to live me in Naija abi. God dey see una oooo. Well, i'm happy 4 u. How dat zone be now. Bros, give me load down. I heard DV 2012 had been cancelled. I really feel for those guyz who were won initially and i pray they still come out successfully. Well, as for me, i'm going back to my praying room. God must answer my prayer this time. Congrat to u once again and may the favour of God rest upon u. One love bro!

lolll, Oza, how far, i no forget u o, i only pray say make God change rules for ur sake, this one wey u come dey talk say u feel bad say them cancel the result so, i go need change my prayer,loll.... o boy yankee dey fine o, cold want finish me sha, i stay in the south in chicago, very close to the lake so the cold 4 there na die. anywhere i feel 4 those who av won already and pray that this time around it favor more of u guys. Good luck.

my man take it cool, and pray, canceling it does not mean u can not retain ur winning slot, abi u no trust God? remember this 'any food wey be ur own no go pass u, if e pass u, it means no be ur own' just pray and u'll be celebrated again in Jesus name.Good luck

kennyeast,good to know you arrived chicago safely,but it was a long flight,is there no other alternatives,because i am travelling with 3kids.

kennyeast,good to know you arrived chicago safely,but it was a long flight,is there no other alternatives,because i am travelling with 3kids.

thanks Bahi, there is no alternative, the only thing u can do is to get a good flight, BA is very ok and comfortable. and the services was great. wen are u coming?

Na God get everything.The results are on His desk. I sounded like that to get my life back and now I've started reliving from April 30,2011. Trying hard to prepare for my upcoming Semester Exams. That alone takes away the sorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Ferdii
Men!! Ferdii I dey feel your pain!... but just stay strong and hand evrytin up to God in prayers... the lord that did it b4 will do it again! this equally goes out to all those that r affected. for those that are expectant, ur expectations shall not b cut short in Jesus name!

yesooo, my guy last last e don be for me, no be God? how ur plans?

Olorogun kennysouth...unto southside Chi-city... oboy na God! meanwhile ur boy dey o! the plans is still on. Kenny did u evaluate ur credentials with WES? I need info on how to go about dat.

lolll, Oza, how far, i no forget u o, i only pray say make God change rules for ur sake, this one wey u come dey talk say u feel bad say them cancel the result so, i go need change my prayer,loll.... o boy yankee dey fine o, cold want finish me sha, i stay in the south in chicago, very close to the lake so the cold 4 there na die. anywhere i feel 4 those who av won already and pray that this time around it favor more of u guys. Good luck.

Bros, abeg no change ur prayer for me ooo. I just dey feel for those guyz who lost it, cos if na me, i go cry die. Well, everything work together for good to them dat love God. If u dey feel cold, make u dey drink hot water or make u dey bath hot water. U no well, the time wey u dey play lottery to AMERICA, u no no say na cold country u dey go? Make i no hear dat from ur mouth again. Infact make snow dey fall for ur roof sef IJN AMEN. I trust my God for a miracle this time. I will join u someday whether good or bad. All the best bro! My baby boy is growing everyday and i will give him a better life than mine. One love!

Bros, abeg no change ur prayer for me ooo. I just dey feel for those guyz who lost it, cos if na me, i go cry die. Well, everything work together for good to them dat love God. If u dey feel cold, make u dey drink hot water or make u dey bath hot water. U no well, the time wey u dey play lottery to AMERICA, u no no say na cold country u dey go? Make i no hear dat from ur mouth again. Infact make snow dey fall for ur roof sef IJN AMEN. I trust my God for a miracle this time. I will join u someday whether good or bad. All the best bro! My baby boy is growing everyday and i will give him a better life than mine. One love!

ok