• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

U can get to New York first and then take a bus to New Jersey, which is about 1 hour by road.
All the best.

Getting the bus might be difficult/inconvenient with suitcases (I've done that, I know). Anyhow he'll have to take a taxi from the airport to the bus station or alternatively he can take a taxi from the airport to New Jersey. The taxi to NJ will be more expensive but more convenient in the long run. He can also look out for flights from NY to Newark, NJ.

My visa pick up was successful.

I want to thank God and also appreciate every member here for your support, both in prayers and information. May God richly bless you all, and to those going for interview this week, next week, and next month, God will grant you Favour in the face of the consular officer and you shall come out with testimony.

One Love!

@ vicmac2. Congrats on ur visa pickup! Hope the place was not so much of a problem for you to locate? Gudluck and God bless!

My visa pick up was successful.

I want to thank God and also appreciate every member here for your support, both in prayers and information. May God richly bless you all, and to those going for interview this week, next week, and next month, God will grant you Favour in the face of the consular officer and you shall come out with testimony.

One Love!

Thank God and congratulation to u. the ball is now in ur court.

Goodluck to all

Goodluck to all those that are current this month and to all other 2011 winners and to all DV 2012 expectant especially those that have received the email from kcc confirming their entries as qualified.

Glory be to god

I thank God for You.

I have 2 kids, one is 5 and the other is 1.5. How much am I suppose to pay for the
interview including my wife?
My interview date is June 23.

Thanx,

I thank God for You All.

I have 2 kids, one is 5 and the other is 1.5. How much am I suppose to pay for the
interview including my wife?
My interview date is June 23.

Thanx,

Our interview aint successful,visa denied. I'll post the experience soon.

Look unto GOD cos HE ALONE knows the right thing at the right time.

So Abey11,do not be discouraged,the good Lord will perfect all that concerns you and your household in millions of fold.

The joy of the Lord shall never lack in your household,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Forumites,

We pray that ALL awaiting interviews and the upcoming results of DV201 results shall find the favour of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please,alwys remember ALL OUR brothers e.g BENNIIT and Sisters who are still on AP and other categories that the powerful hands of GOD will visit and touch them in very areas of their individual needs IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ vicmac2. Congrats on ur visa pickup! Hope the place was not so much of a problem for you to locate? Gudluck and God bless!

@ Heavenborn, it was exactly as you described it. Easy to locate, and i didn't waste any time nor pay any money to collect it.

Thanks once again!

Our interview aint successful,visa denied. I'll post the experience soon.

@ abey11, the Lord knows better so, do not be discouraged. His ways are far different from our ways, and so shall He make a better way for you and ur family.

@ abey11, the Lord knows better so, do not be discouraged. His ways are far different from our ways, and so shall He make a better way for you and ur family.

Does anybody know what happened to airlordworld? What about the experiences of karma kazee & moji8888?

Last edited by a moderator: