• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@kennyeast. Oga ken how far? Cold 2much for chicago? My broda watin dey happen for there, abi u dey indoor? Watin u want take transcript do? What does 'WES' mean? We should be joining u guyz by 2nd week of june, u guyz should prepare the way for us o! Lol!

@ ovicity. My broda thanks for ur call, i really appreciate! God will favour this time arround and ur heart desires shall be granted IJMN! My regards to ur family! Gudluck and God bless!

@ members. My host at the US told to see that i come with my transcript so that i can start off from where i will be stoping here. I have wanted to go to US and come back toward the end of the year for my final and last semester exam. She also told me that if i can't get/come with it that i would have to start all over/ afresh again at the US. So house what is ur take on this issue? Cos am already in my final year and can not wait until my final exam. But again i have given so much to this program and wish to round up. I can do my msc and other program over there or what do u guyz think? Please guyz do advice me! Thanks and God bless!

Dv 2011 winners from Bangladesh report here

Hi,
Among all 22000 DV 2012 winner, I am one of them. Like me who are selected DV 2012 at 1-5th May 2012. Share their view.
Amin
Sylhet
Bangladesh

Heavenborn,do not through away all your years of struggle,you can have the best of both world.After you get your greencard,be intouch with your classmates and know when the semester exams begin,come in and do your exams and go back,you would only spend money,going in and out of the country.This America we are talking about,it is fine ,
GOD;s own country,but my brother,it is also not easy,for us going through the Dvd lottery program,we have a choice,the rule you dont stay out of the country,more than a year,meaning if you have a good job in Nigeria,maintain it,go regularly for vacations until you get your citizenship.

kennyeast,good to know you arrived chicago safely,but it was a long flight,is there no other alternatives,because i am travelling with 3kids.

Hi Bahi,
travelling long-haul with 3 kids is a major challenge.You can cut down on travel time by taking a direct flight.Try Delta or United airlines.Its about 12 hours to the east coast states by direct flight.Cheers and goodluck

Na God get everything.The results are on His desk. I sounded like that to get my life back and now I've started reliving from April 30,2011. Trying hard to prepare for my upcoming Semester Exams. That alone takes away the sorrow.

Ferdii,
Put your faith in God man!Its not over yet!

@kennyeast. Oga ken how far? Cold 2much for chicago? My broda watin dey happen for there, abi u dey indoor? Watin u want take transcript do? What does 'WES' mean? We should be joining u guyz by 2nd week of june, u guyz should prepare the way for us o! Lol!

Heavenborn.
WES means World Education Services.They engage in evaluation of credentials/qualifications obtained outside the US against US standards.You will need their services if you apply for an academic programme in the US.I'll advice anyone travelling to sort out their transcripts b4 leaving cos your school will have to mail it directly to WES.

@ members. My host at the US told to see that i come with my transcript so that i can start off from where i will be stoping here. I have wanted to go to US and come back toward the end of the year for my final and last semester exam. She also told me that if i can't get/come with it that i would have to start all over/ afresh again at the US. So house what is ur take on this issue? Cos am already in my final year and can not wait until my final exam. But again i have given so much to this program and wish to round up. I can do my msc and other program over there or what do u guyz think? Please guyz do advice me! Thanks and God bless!

Man,i'll sincerely advice you to go get your GC and come back to finish your programme.You can do your masters over there.Abandoning your current programme and starting all over will set you back like 3yrs and some good cash.Get your degree here,go back to America,get a job and maybe do your masters programme part-time or online.

Heavenborn,do not through away all your years of struggle,you can have the best of both world.After you get your greencard,be intouch with your classmates and know when the semester exams begin,come in and do your exams and go back,you would only spend money,going in and out of the country.This America we are talking about,it is fine ,
GOD;s own country,but my brother,it is also not easy,for us going through the Dvd lottery program,we have a choice,the rule you dont stay out of the country,more than a year,meaning if you have a good job in Nigeria,maintain it,go regularly for vacations until you get your citizenship.

Bahi,
Good point my brother.

Ndu,yeah! bahi is a she,i won the lottery,but we are all going to chicago ,myself,hubby and 3kids,after green card going back to my job in malawi.

I'm really ashamed of this house. They av turned this place to a war zone. This house use to be a place where u can get help or assistant from someone u never met or knew, but today, simply bcos of DV 2012 result, it has become an IRAQI thread. Why all this nonesense? Some people are just out there to destroy the hopes of other people. If the result was cancelled, fine, lets move on and pray harder. U can still make it the second time. Some of us thought we made it by our own power. We av forgetting our heavenly father who made it possible. I wonder how some people think they can succeed without God. We used to give advice on this thread then when it just came out, but now, the house is filled up with guyz who are ready to insult and bully u if possible. They forget its a lottery and not their rights.

yes oooo, the cold too much, are u coming to chicago?

if we want to succeed , we have to contact Office of Inspector General at
OIGWebmaster@state.gov.
oighotline@state.gov

SEND them the facebook link and petition link
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dv2012/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Gre...rs-cant-be-ign ored/130905823651601

me alone i can't make change but us all together we can for sure make a big change

very funny petition, please those who wrote that petition should not spoil things for others, what are u petitioning them for? what if they decide to cancel the entire program, what court will u take them to? be wise my people, do not sign such useless petition, u did not pay a dime to register, so i don't think they owe u anything. please lets wise.

very funny petition, please those who wrote that petition should not spoil things for others, what are u petitioning them for? what if they decide to cancel the entire program, what court will u take them to? be wise my people, do not sign such useless petition, u did not pay a dime to register, so i don't think they owe u anything. please lets wise.

This makes me laugh ....what abt those who did not get the fair deal of the random selection....this petition is a joke...

God can do it again!

Yeah but this hurts so much and especially We regret any inconvenience this might have caused. It sounds like a Nigerian thing which you always expect and everything sounds unamerican, undeveloped and childish.Am so messed up!

@ ferdiii, this is not the end of the road. Remember that God once did it and He can still do it over and over again cos He is the God of impossibilities. Put your trust in Him, believe that He can do it and it shall be your portion. Your desire shall not be cut off!