• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Kennyeast. My broda ken when are u jetting out? Ken how is the air ticket like? Do one book much more in advance or what? Cos am considering taking off asap! So please kindly help me with any airline with ceap fare. Thanks and God bless!

Hey guys, sorry for not being here for some time now! I have been busy!

Hey Ferdii i am so so happy for you. This is a reward from God Himself and He will surely complete the work He has begun. You so deserve this favour from God.

@ Kennyeast, we finally collected our visas last week friday. When are you travelling? We ll be leaving mid june

@ Heavenborn congrats to you and you and your family!

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?

Guy,

if you have money you better come with enough, it will be easier to settle down expecially those with families. cos you no want look anybody face.

One love.

Hello all, Blesserng said she arrived Houston on tuesday evening. We thank God 4 granting her journey mercies

@Heavenborn

My bro i am fine o, i'll be leaving early next week, i'm using BA, my friend did d booking 4 me in chicago 4 just #166,000. I can give u an agent number u can call her to negotiate 4 a cheap airfare, i also av Turkish airline number. Goodluck!

@Bamiyo

Wow! Dats God perfecting wat He started 4 ur family, thank God, i'm leaving sooner than later, lol... early next week, dat is, by dis time next week, i'll be i Chicago by the grace of God. I wish u and ur family all the best as u prepare.

@ kennyeast. Thanks my broda for the info. I would appreciate if u inbox me the numbers for the airlines contact. I am planning leaving ending or early june. gudluck and God bless!

Hey guys, sorry for not being here for some time now! I have been busy!

Hey Ferdii i am so so happy for you. This is a reward from God Himself and He will surely complete the work He has begun. You so deserve this favour from God.

@ Kennyeast, we finally collected our visas last week friday. When are you travelling? We ll be leaving mid june

@ Heavenborn congrats to you and you and your family!

Thanks.

CN-2011AFOO012XXX
IST NOTIFICATION-JUNE2010
SENT FORMS BACK-JULY 29TH 2010
MEDICALS STARTED-JANUARY 31ST 2011
MEDICALS COMPLETED-FEBUARY 4TH 2011
POLICE REPORT-FEBUARY 4TH 2011
2ND NOTIFICATION-FEBUARY 15TH 2011
VISA INTERVIEW-MARCH 29TH SUCCESSFUL.
VISA PICKUP-APRIL 5TH 2011 SUCCESSFUL.
POE-CHICAGO WAITING.
SSN-WAITING
GC-WAITING.
With GOD all things are possible,he accomplishes whatever he starts.
Kennyeast i noticed your POE is Chicago,please keep me posted on how long you get your GC.I am in Malawi at the moment,but would move the family GOD willing second week of september when i would be on leave.

Hi Guys,

I want to congratulate the new winners. U shud start putting ur documents together and I pray u will all have successful interview in jesus name. I've been very busy but I will be checking the forum once in a while to see how u guys are doing and to see if there is any way I cud be of help. Once again CONGRATULATIONS

@Bahi no problem, i'll keep updating my signature. U said u'ld be moving in september, remember ur six months starts from march oh, so dat u dnt exceed it. Good luck.

Hi Guys,

I want to congratulate the new winners. U shud start putting ur documents together and I pray u will all have successful interview in jesus name. I've been very busy but I will be checking the forum once in a while to see how u guys are doing and to see if there is any way I cud be of help. Once again CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks.

Hello all, Blesserng said she arrived Houston on tuesday evening. We thank God 4 granting her journey mercies

Congratulations to Blessing.

Kennyeast,we wish you safe journey to USA.

Please,which Airline did Blessing took to Houston and how much is it?

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the Good Lord that we serve on this forum will see you ALL through IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to rejoice IJN.AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guyz, i have just picked up our visa. I went yesterday and it was not ready and i was asked to come back 2day by 2pm. I went around 2:40pm and met somany people there, waited like 30 minutes and left with our visas. We thank God for His love over us! Gudluck to those that are yet to pickup, those waiting for interview and the 2012 lucky winners.. 1 love!

No problem Kennyeast visa expires 29th September,we would leave tentatively second week of September.Thanks.

heavenborn, sorry have been away for quite some time, congratulations on ur successful visa pik up am also leaving next week, but going with emirate, got it for 198 each mine and my wife to houston.for the new winners i say a bg congrats, and our guys yet to have there interview u shall be successful in jesus name.
1 love

We need support

Hello house our interview is two weeks time and we really need your sopport in prayer. One love