• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

House,help praise GOD @ last we received our welcome letter 2day.to all those dt r avin dia interviews ds month and byond,success all d way

Last edited by a moderator:
House,help praise GOD @ last we received our welcome letter 2day.to all those dt r avin dia interviews ds month and byond,success all d way

congrats bro, iam very happy thing are going well.....i think our guess is wright as regards the processing time. I wish everyone going for interview success (Bola Emmanuel et al)..Kennyeast we are waiting for you in Obama land bro

Congratulations hannat.

The good Lord that started with us on this forum will continue doing greater things in our lives.

By the special grace of God,we shall soon join you guys in OBAMA LAND.

OUR LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the visa was denied, i will post our experience here later.
Thanks, one loves

I am sorry for what has happened to you and your wife. I hope all is not lost, just give a try by sending a strong petition to the consul general explaining the circumstances for which your wife was denied the visa and giving reasons why she shouldn't have been denied. Make sure you search for the right address to use. Wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whiteandblank

my broda i'll be coming soon, u guys shuld just prepare the grounds 4 us. So, how far so far?

@ Ammeck i actually suggested dat to Samakinyemi and he told me he had already done dat and the reply he got was dat the case has been closed, i strongly believe dat if the appeal gets to the right hand he could be called 4 another interview wit anoda co.

my broda i'll be coming soon, u guys shuld just prepare the grounds 4 us. So, how far so far?

For all those awaiting their NLs,preparing for interview and preparing to travel like Kennyeast,may the Good Lord favour you all IJN.

@ Ammeck i actually suggested dat to Samakinyemi and he told me he had already done dat and the reply he got was dat the case has been closed, i strongly believe dat if the appeal gets to the right hand he could be called 4 another interview wit anoda co.
Even though the COs have enormous powers in taking these decisions,i'll advice Sam to appeal again.You never can tell.

Congrats Hannat,wish you and your family all the best in Yankee.

Hannat I wish I was in your shoes ...Anyway GOD's TIME IS THE BEST and never forget the LORD WHO BROUGHT YOU TO THE PROMISE LAND..PEACE..PRAYER IS THE KEY **

Pray for bola emmanuel

Dear forumites 2moro one of us, Bola Emmanuel will be facing the co with his family. I know he will definitely come out victorious in Jesus name. But lets not 4get to play our usual 'brotherly' and 'sisterly' part by praying 4 them. Let me be the first to congratulate him.

i have applied the visa lottery in Ukraine but I'm in Nigerian.
I'm studying here in Ukraine... when I am selected in the lottery where will I be expected to appear for the interview?

U dont av any problem .U wil b asked to decide where ur interview wuld b held.good luck

i have applied the visa lottery in Ukraine but I'm in Nigerian.
I'm studying here in Ukraine... when I am selected in the lottery where will I be expected to appear for the interview?

@ Bola Emmanuel. I wish you and your family a successful outing 2morow. God will favour you and your family IJN. Are prayers are with you! Gudluck and God bless!