• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Congrats to Bola Emmanuel and family! We give all glory to God for this success story! Gudluck to the rest yet to be interviewed and God bless!

Congrats Bola Emmanuel and family. i just successfully picked up my passport and that of my family.it is indeed a great joy,having members of this forum achieve success,indeed GOD is trully the author and finisher of our faith.

Glory be to God that never fails, He has done it again, it was successful. Aribiti, Arabata, Alewilese, you are just too much.

Our experience.

We got to the embassy around 6.30am. All normal procedure observed. We were given DV 2. We were later called to window 12, where there is this slim white American guy at about 9.am, we were the first to be called.

We sworn, He asked my wife to have her seat with our baby. Here goes the interview.

CO :What is your highest qualification
ME: Bsc ACCOUNTING
CO: what year did you finish?
ME: answered
CO: How old are you then?
CO: did you carry out a project?
ME:Yes
CO: what was the topic?
ME: analytical review of internal control in government parastatals.
CO: Tell me about internal control.
ME: defined it and I also explained it.
CO: what are your suggestions.
ME: answered.
CO: how did you carry out the research?
CO: what statistical tool did you use?
ME: Chi square.
CO: tell me more about chi square
ME: I explained.
CO: I can see that you have ND and Bsc, what is the different btw them?
CO: what are the courses you did in your Bsc
CO: tell me more about strategic financial management.
CO: what is liquidity decision?
ME: I lectured him, cos i know it very well, and i noticed that he was impressed.
CO: how can a coy manage it liquidity and profitability
ME: I also explained
CO: When did you meet your wife?
CO: When did you get married?
CO: how did her parent feel considering different ethnicity
CO: do you have pictures.
ME: answered, I brought out our album. (He saw my traditional wedding urhobo wrapper and started smilling)

Then, He started typing and said congratulations.

It was a very detailed interview. I just bless God for this forum, it is the best thing that can happen to any DV winner, I love you all. you guys are too much. Kennyeast, whiteandblack, lanreb, blessng, samakinyemi, bamiyo, bahi, joequi, bannit and others that I might not able to mention your name, I love all.

This month we shall record 100% success in JESUS name.

Advice for those going for interview is that BE POLITE, BE BOLD try to say something. Am a very shy person but I made up my mind to be bold. If I can do it u can also do it. Also study your core courses very well. This should help accounting student a great deal. And most importantly, pray and put God first. It shall be well with you all.

Our experience.

We got to the embassy around 6.30am. All normal procedure observed. We were given DV 2. We were later called to window 12, where there is this slim white American guy at about 9.am, we were the first to be called.

We sworn, He asked my wife to have her seat with our baby. Here goes the interview.

ME: I lectured him, cos i know it very well, and i noticed that he was impressed.
ME: answered, I brought out our album. (He saw my traditional wedding urhobo wrapper and started smilling)

It was a very detailed interview. I just bless God for this forum, it is the best thing that can happen to any DV winner, I love you all. you guys are too much. Kennyeast, whiteandblack, lanreb, blessng, samakinyemi, bamiyo, bahi, joequi, bannit and others that I might not able to mention your name, I love all.

Advice for those going for interview is that BE POLITE, BE BOLD try to say something. Am a very shy person but I made up my mind to be bold. If I can do it u can also do it. Also study your core courses very well. This should help accounting student a great deal. And most importantly, pray and put God first. It shall be well with you all.

i bet the CO knows his ACCOUNTING...praise be to God

Glory be to God that never fails, He has done it again, it was successful. Aribiti, Arabata, Alewilese, you are just too much.

This is indeed a good news. Congrats to you and your family,... This is the beginning of a great things to come with you and your family.. I wish you and your family a safe trip to the states and please continue praying for the rest of us,,, We need more of God's intervention in this forum... Congrats once more

Big congrates to u and your family. Jesus never fails.....

Our experience.

Congrats Bola Emmanuel and family. i just successfully picked up my passport and that of my family.it is indeed a great joy,having members of this forum achieve success,indeed GOD is trully the author and finisher of our faith.

congrats Bola and family.It is the Lord's doing.we give Him all the glory!!

Forum members help me thank God, today we received our green cards Alhamdulilahi. I thank all forum members waiting for interview, those successful,those about to move and those in obama who have contributed to our success, I pray for all to be successful

Congrats Whiteandblack.

This is indeed a good news. Congrats to you and your family,... This is the beginning of a great things to come with you and your family.. I wish you and your family a safe trip to the states and please continue praying for the rest of us,,, We need more of God's intervention in this forum... Congrats once more

Amen. I can't stop praying for people here cos they did the same for me. The success story for this month has begun and it shall continue for God has started with us. We really need each other.

Bennit, go and collect your pick up letter, it is settled. The greatest mountain to conquer is your mind. Once you picture success in your mind it will come to reality. I hand over the baton of success to you IJN.

Our experience.

Congratulations once again my friend, u av been favor by the Lord, we give Him all the thanks.