• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

pls go to different airline websites to know how they wil go,their prices n other things to be able to compare prices n make the best choice preferable the airlines dt are doin offers.u dnt need any1 to do it 4 u cos its cheaper doin it urself.i did 4 me n ma famly n i was able to save more than N150,000 cos it was 3 of us .for ur status ,any form u fill frm now ur status shld b married.besides ,no 1 will ask for ur status @ POE.U will only drop ur package , thumb-print and sign .shld in case u need more help, i wil b glad to be of some.cheers

Thanks for the info.

Hello HOUSE,
this info is just for those of us coming into d state soon.pls go to the ssn office to apply for ur ssn immediately .pls dont wait for the immigration to send ur data to ssn office to produce d number cos dts wat is delaying my number.i was xpectin d data to b sent to ssn office but has not bn sent after 3 weeks. i just had to fill anoda application on monday which i was told i will receive it within 2 weeks.Good luck

Guyz, kcc just emailed me the soft copy of the interview letter for my family 2day. It is for the 28 of April 2011. Am greatful to God and indebted to this forum for all the knowledge that is been shared here daily. The Lord will perfect all that concerns us all, IJN! Gudluck and God bless!

DEAR FORUMITES,

This is to wish ALL you guys going for interviews a successful and VISA GRANTED INTERVIEWS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME COS OUR GOD IS EVER FAITHFUL AND WILL NEVER FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guyz, kcc just emailed me the soft copy of the interview letter for my family 2day. It is for the 28 of April 2011. Am greatful to God and indebted to this forum for all the knowledge that is been shared here daily. The Lord will perfect all that concerns us all, IJN! Gudluck and God bless!

Congrats. U a much closer to the pass.

Thanks kennyeast ,i registered with this forum August last year.most times i am on line as a guest.no time to log in.

@Hannat how are u finding ur new environment? Pls my destination is chicago and i intend to travel in 3months time, wat airline did u use, how much was the fare and how did u go about the booking? Thanks 2 u.

Ken;
cool ,we r getting used to d town already.i used British Airways.just log on to www.ba.com fill ur destination n dates then proceed .u will be asked to go and make ur payment @ gtbank.i got their offers for N432,000 for me ,my wife n daughter.i wil b coming back to naija by april.just came to activate my green card.wishu safe trip.cheers

@Hannat how are u finding ur new environment? Pls my destination is chicago and i intend to travel in 3months time, wat airline did u use, how much was the fare and how did u go about the booking? Thanks 2 u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helo house, does any1 knw hw i can get a flight 2 Texas and hw am i going 2 sort my change in my address in d U.S & finally hw do i change my status cos i jst had my weddin lst week

As for the POE you have no problems i also changed our final destination address at the POE just tell the Immigration officer your address is changed and today we received our welcome letter.....I have also received my drivers liscence permit. Everything here is well structured i tell you you il have no problem. For others follow all that hannat said

As for the POE you have no problems i also changed our final destination address at the POE just tell the Immigration officer your address is changed and today we received our welcome letter.....I have also received my drivers liscence permit. Everything here is well structured i tell you you il have no problem. For others follow all that hannat said

whiteandblack! Congrats ur ssn n drivers licence...is it possible to change d address of were d green
card is surposed to be mailed? My green card is surposed to be mailed to my POE which is houston texas but i want 2 change my final address to maryland,so is it possible 2 also change d address were d green card is
surpose to be mailed 2
maryland?

interview on 14th april

To bennit on his interview next week. i know you already a success my bro. go and present yourself to the c o. to my upcoming interview on 14th . i need your prayers. i know the good lord will do it for us all IJN. ONE

whiteandblack! Congrats ur ssn n drivers licence...is it possible to change d address of were d green
card is surposed to be mailed? My green card is surposed to be mailed to my POE which is houston texas but i want 2 change my final address to maryland,so is it possible 2 also change d address were d green card is
surpose to be mailed 2
maryland?

Your final address is the most important once you enter through any POE in US tell the Immigration officer that you have your new address, write it in a paper and give him and make sure he effects it then your green and and welcome letter will be delivered to that address.

DEAR ALL,

I DECREE INTO THE LIVES OF THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEWS THIS MONTH OF APRIL A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

BENNIT,

Your season of complete breakthrough is finally here at last,go there and get ur VISA in Jesus name,AMEN.

Nahum1 vrs 9 says,"AFFLICTION SHALL NEVER RISE UP THE SECOND TIME"

You and ALL awaiting interviews shall celebrate on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your final address is the most important once you enter through any POE in US tell the Immigration officer that you have your new address, write it in a paper and give him and make sure he effects it then your green and and welcome letter will be delivered to that address.

okay so if i succeed in changing my final address frm texas to maryland,were is it advisable to apply for my SSN? Texas or Maryland?

INTERVIEW DATE: 7TH MARCH '11
POLICE CERT: 04/02/11
MEDICALS: 04&07/02/11
INTERVIEW RESULT: successfull
VISA COLLECTION: 15th mar' 2011(collected)
VISA APPROVED!
POE: ATLANTA
GC: RECIEVED
SSN: HAVE APPLIED AND TO BE ISSUED IN 10 DAYS