• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

okay so if i succeed in changing my final address frm texas to maryland,were is it advisable to apply for my SSN? Texas or Maryland?

your SSN number will be collected where you leave and that is maryland where your home address is. Note you need your home address to collect your SSN and drivers liscence permit

okay so if i succeed in changing my final address frm texas to maryland,were is it advisable to apply for my SSN? Texas or Maryland?

Texas is soo far frm maryland....if maryland is where u gonna stay u shld apply ssn there

Wow just received a soft copy of my 2nd NL without requesting for it. Very happy now............

That is the favour of God in which you and ALL members going for interviews this month and the months to come shall continue to enjoy IJN.

You shall all be favoured during the chat with the CO IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is advisable for u to apply for your ssn in your final destination which is maryland for it not be delayed more than 2 weeks, if not it can take more than a month or even more before they ll mail it to you.
i wish all the successful candidates welcome to American & those that are still waiting best of luck.

Note: It is better to know about the place you intended to stay before moving in, u can get this map & info through google or yahoo home page. stay blessed.

Helo house, does any1 knw hw i can get a flight 2 Texas and hw am i going 2 sort my change in my address in d U.S & finally hw do i change my status cos i jst had my weddin lst week

hello, u can know how to get to Texas by visiting this site through google, www.cheapest flight.com & u ll get different flight fares from Nig. lagos to Texas or whenever, this ll bring different air flight fares & their point of stop over.

It better to apply for change of name/address b4 your green card & ssn arrive. Ask for direction from the immigrant officer that ll attend to u @ point of arrival.

Ken;
cool ,we r getting used to d town already.i used British Airways.just log on to www.ba.com fill ur destination n dates then proceed .u will be asked to go and make ur payment @ gtbank.i got their offers for N432,000 for me ,my wife n daughter.i wil b coming back to naija by april.just came to activate my green card.wishu safe trip.cheers

@Hannat how are u finding ur new environment? Pls my destination is chicago and i intend to travel in 3months time, wat airline did u use, how much was the fare and how did u go about the booking? Thanks 2 u.

thanks .bro. i called d immigration help line 2day n was told i can only call if we stay 30 days n we dont get our welcome letter.

@ hannat i will like to know hw far things are going.....pls brief me

Last edited by a moderator:
kenny,
if u r planning to ga back to naija after getting ur GC like me, u need to allow plenty time,things are very slow in chicago .i guess is bcos of d city size.peace

@Hannat how are u finding ur new environment? Pls my destination is chicago and i intend to travel in 3months time, wat airline did u use, how much was the fare and how did u go about the booking? Thanks 2 u.

Guyz my 2nl that was posted sent by kcc since feb 11 just arrived yesterday. My family will be going to the embassy on the 28 of this to collect our visa pickup slip. So shall it be to everyone going for interview this April and the coming months IJN. Gudluck and God bless!

I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your SSN number will be collected where you leave and that is maryland where your home address is. Note you need your home address to collect your SSN and drivers liscence permit

Alrite thanks whiteandblack,rozy nd olawumi for d info n advice...i guess i wud stick 2 u guys advice,i'll apply 4 my ssn in maryland...hope u all re enjoying ur stay in Obama land?
Dose dv 2011winners still in Nigeria will end up in Obama land b4 d end of dis yr in Jesus Name!

Guyz my 2nl that was posted sent by kcc since feb 11 just arrived yesterday. My family will be going to the embassy on the 28 of this to collect our visa pickup slip. So shall it be to everyone going for interview this April and the coming months IJN. Gudluck and God bless!

Amen. God is in control my brother,,, and come on the 28th.. so shall it be with your family, your visa is waiting to be picked up..mine is coming up on the 25th of May. and i know the Good Lord has done it already...Amen

I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.. thanks for praying for us STONESANJAY....We all appreciate your effort and May God continue to bless you and your family, Amen

yes .chicago is a very big city ,so the number of pple coming-in thus the immigration processing time seems to be longer.@ we got our welcome 2day.thank GOD

@Hannat wat do u mean by city size? I dnt intend to come back to 9ja soon.