• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Wow! Temmy am so happy for u....we all thank God.House pls,does anyone know how long it takes to get the Green card? thanks

Dear forumites,
i want to use this medium to say a big thank you to members of this forum.it was of great help while i was preparing for my interview.

i would skip all the protocols carried out before interview and go to interview proper.

CO; Who is the principal applicant
ME; I am
CO; Is every body here,beneficiaries
ME; YES ,i beaconed on my husband and three children to come closer.
CO; Do you swear to say the truth
ME; We all echoed we swear.
CO; Brought out our forms to be signed .
ME;Signed and our finger prints were taken.
CO;Asked my husband to sit down with the kids and started with me,When did you attend school last.
ME;1994 In the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN.
CO;What degree did you get
Me; B.D.S. Bachelor of dental surgery.
CO;What is this on your teeth?
Me;crowding on the lower anteriors
CO;Why didnt you do any thing about it
Me; i felt it was not necessary now since it is an orthodontic treatment involving braces,moreover i cant afford that now.
CO; What do you do?
Me; i practise,i started a practice in febuary last year,but i closed shop in November last hear because i was sharing the place with a diagnostic center,and the guy had issues with the lagos state health monitoring team,they sealed the place ,we share one exit.At the moment i am supposed to be in malawi as a united nations volunteer.
CO;He got up ,and said just a minute,came back almost immeadiately with pick up letter for next week tuesday.I give GOD all the glory.
This interview was less than two minutes,my husband was not called for any question.
i would like to advice,that whatever the situation ,we should tell the truth just the way it is.i have a feeling before we go for interview based on what you wrote down,they have done their findings.Wish as many still awaiting their interview success in jesus name.

wow dat was nice! Congratulations bahi on a succesful interview...there shall be no more denial of visa again in dis forum,,,all we shall hear here is success! Success!! Success!!!...

Bola Emmanuel and others goin 4 dia interview soon, i want to wish u guys best of luck, the almighty God will favour all of u in Jesus name.

Bola Emmanuel and others goin 4 dia interview soon, i want to wish u guys best of luck, the almighty God will favour all of u in Jesus name.

Amen, my brother. As the time draws near, we are getting more anxious! @ Bola Emmanuel, the baton has been handed over to you but guess what my brother, its going to be a smooth sail! God in His infininite goodness will make you and ur family find favour in the sight of the CO in JESUS NAME. Amen.

@BAHI a big CONGRATULATIONS to u and ur family, so u've been a guest on this forum since? Thank God 4 victory dat is of Him.

Congrats Bahi

@BAHI a big CONGRATULATIONS to u and ur family, so u've been a guest on this forum since? Thank God 4 victory dat is of Him.

@Bamiyo my sister, u all shuld be anxious for nothing but through prayer, supplication and thanksgiving let ur request be made known unto of the God of heaven and He will settle all dat concerns u. God will favor u all in Jesus name.

The mobile page of this site has been changed and its not favourable 4 dos of us usin mobile phone to browse as we cannot quote comment and view previous page.

Ken that is true cos am in the same issue here with my mobile. My family's interview comes up in 4 weeks time.., God will perfect that which concerns us. He will grant us our heart desire. He will complete every project He has started in our lives! Gudluck to all those going for interview this week, next month and the upcoming month. We all shall testify IJN!

Dear forumites,
i want to use this medium to say a big thank you to members of this forum.it was of great help while i was preparing for my interview.

i would skip all the protocols carried out before interview and go to interview proper.

CO; Who is the principal applicant
ME; I am
CO; Is every body here,beneficiaries
ME; YES ,i beaconed on my husband and three children to come closer.
CO; Do you swear to say the truth
ME; We all echoed we swear.
CO; Brought out our forms to be signed .
ME;Signed and our finger prints were taken.
CO;Asked my husband to sit down with the kids and started with me,When did you attend school last.
ME;1994 In the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN.
CO;What degree did you get
Me; B.D.S. Bachelor of dental surgery.
CO;What is this on your teeth?
Me;crowding on the lower anteriors
CO;Why didnt you do any thing about it
Me; i felt it was not necessary now since it is an orthodontic treatment involving braces,moreover i cant afford that now.
CO; What do you do?
Me; i practise,i started a practice in febuary last year,but i closed shop in November last hear because i was sharing the place with a diagnostic center,and the guy had issues with the lagos state health monitoring team,they sealed the place ,we share one exit.At the moment i am supposed to be in malawi as a united nations volunteer.
CO;He got up ,and said just a minute,came back almost immeadiately with pick up letter for next week tuesday.I give GOD all the glory.
This interview was less than two minutes,my husband was not called for any question.
i would like to advice,that whatever the situation ,we should tell the truth just the way it is.i have a feeling before we go for interview based on what you wrote down,they have done their findings.Wish as many still awaiting their interview success in jesus name.

Congratulations my sister. What the Lord has started in your life shall be competed as u move to the state.

Amen, my brother. As the time draws near, we are getting more anxious! @ Bola Emmanuel, the baton has been handed over to you but guess what my brother, its going to be a smooth sail! God in His infininite goodness will make you and ur family find favour in the sight of the CO in JESUS NAME. Amen.

AMEN, IJN. It is a baton of unprecedented and uncommon success, and it shall go round in Jesus name.

Helo house, does any1 knw hw i can get a flight 2 Texas and hw am i going 2 sort my change in my address in d U.S & finally hw do i change my status cos i jst had my weddin lst week

Helo house, i congratulate those dat hv gotten their visas & 4 dos stil awaiting their inteview,i wish dem gud luck. I hv been away 4 a lng tym makin necessary preparatn.

Helo house, does any1 knw hw i can get a flight 2 Texas and hw am i going 2 sort my change in my address in d U.S & finally hw do i change my status cos i jst had my weddin lst week

pls go to different airline websites to know how they wil go,their prices n other things to be able to compare prices n make the best choice preferable the airlines dt are doin offers.u dnt need any1 to do it 4 u cos its cheaper doin it urself.i did 4 me n ma famly n i was able to save more than N150,000 cos it was 3 of us .for ur status ,any form u fill frm now ur status shld b married.besides ,no 1 will ask for ur status @ POE.U will only drop ur package , thumb-print and sign .shld in case u need more help, i wil b glad to be of some.cheers

Last edited by a moderator: