• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
so guys I am taking more than 5000 dollar monthly here in my work without taxes, so you think that leaving my job to USA is a big mistake? what do u think guys

so guys i am taking more than 5000 dollar monthly here in my work without taxes, so you think that leaving my job to usa is a big mistake? What do u think guys

yeah you wish ...more like a 500 dollars ..you are funny guy ..you make me laugh ...seriously ...my 10 year old kid argues like that ...:d

OMG bmx I thought we are freinds now, man thats really what I take and it's American company, I am expert man, you are really jealuse of me

Things aren't better in the US, so if you don't have a good plan yet, at least go there on vacation to make sure you will be ok, before you start selling or leaving everything behind :)

Today appeard the visa bulletin for september and for october they have highest CN 9600. so good luck for those wh's CN is below.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
RegionAll DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 9,000Except:
Egypt 5,550
Ethiopia 7,450
Nigeria 7,450
ASIA 9,000
EUROPE 9,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 1
OCEANIA 350
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450

Today appeard the visa bulletin for september and for october they have highest CN 9600. so good luck for those wh's CN is below.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
RegionAll DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 9,000Except:
Egypt 5,550
Ethiopia 7,450
Nigeria 7,450
ASIA 9,000
EUROPE 9,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 1
OCEANIA 350
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450

are you serious??
shit... I hope I won't have an interview in october... I won't have my police certificate from canada before november aw....
anyway thanks so much for the info aron217, but why are they saying DV2010... it should be DV 2011 isn't?

Sista_mai I hope you'll succed gathering all the documents you need in time, and pass the interview.
I also noticed that they forgot to correct 2011 instead 2010 ( probably they are using copy/paste as well, from a bfeore visa bulletin :) ).

How strange, yesterday, after I saw the CN for october I was whising to have a lower one..... Mine is 20xxx, so the road ahead is long..... next february maybe march....

Good luck Sista_mai and let us know when you're 2nd NL arrives. :)

comment taken from yahoo site

one of the comments is right thats for sure,THE STANDARD OF LIVING IN THE US HAS DROPPED!!!!! back in the 70s and into the 80s I could afford a house payment ( 230 in redondo beach ca) and afford pretty much anything I wanted on $6 an hr I would have to make $80 an hr now to afford the same things.I have lived here all my life (since 1947) and have seen this country slide downhill, if that was not the case there would be no need to retire somewhere else.I feel bad for the younger generation who in this day and age can't even afford to buy a house.

one big problem USA have is political crisis and division between 2 major political parties
its destroying the whole country and on top of it US have inept president who is sure smooth talker but no action is coming from him ,to put it simple he is not creating jobs nor manage to kick start economy so far ,also he did took side and asserted rights of Islamic community to build a mosque close to ground zero in NY which in effect put the nail in the coffin of his political career and he probably lost his second term right then and there .
next 2 years in the US would be just a prolonged agony of failed policies and economic woes dragging whole country down
American people have very short patience and everything is possible here now ... even mob violence escalation related to all those problems I mentioned above.. all the signs are there or as they would say writings is on the wall for everyone smart to see ...storm of civil disobedience ,strikes and unrests is brewing under neath of the still rigidly controlled society
this kind of state could not last long .. its gonna burst with the BANG
so my advise avoid coming here even as a tourist

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?aid=12793&context=va

read carefully .... this is not some doom prediction or fantasy or conspiracy theory ITS A SAD FACT ... someone mentioned that one of the reason he/ she is emigrating to the USA is LIBERTIES he/she can enjoy in the US ... LOL;);; Well I think this country is most restricted and controlled of all the nation I KNEW and I lived in EASTERN GERMANY GOOD PART OF MY LIFE

thanx bro .. but I already have a place in SPAIN (just bought it few months back) ..in IBITZA ..that's where I spend my hard earned us dollars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.