• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

newday10

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

This thread is ONLY to report DV Winners from EUROPE. Applicants who are waiting for first NL are welcome!

PS. If you have other issues about KCC or personal matters and write one page here, please create another thread. Thank you!:)

Hello,

Applicants who are waiting for first NL are welcome!

Wish I could write as a winner but I guess at the moment your implication means that I am one the ones waiting for the NL so I hope I'm welcome. Wish that I could build on this this thread in a couple weeks as a EU winner. Thanks for opening the thread on our regions winners.

Hello,

This thread is ONLY to report DV Winners from EUROPE. Applicants who are waiting for first NL are welcome!

PS. If you have other issues about KCC or personal matters and write one page here, please create another thread. Thank you!:)

Thank you sooo much newday10 for your email, I really appreciate u r words, and cant agree more on what u ve said!!
I thoughts twice before to post back but I Can't resist with such kind words!! Hope to see Igor aka USA! back on this thread too! "USA! come back here!!LOL"
Seems like the NL are on their way, we must have a winner soon, but still have to wait and specially with this Iceland Volcano , it should take a bit more to get the international mails...
Where are you from Newday10 and Tigerman?
Im reading some posts on another French forum, I keep u posted if I read something ....
Wish u all the best and EXTRA EXTRA LUCK :)

I'm a DV applicant in Ireland, no letter for me yet from KCC unfortunately. Fingers crossed I'll get one soon enough though!

DV-2011 is the first DV-lotter I have ever taken part in. Newbies are lucky they say:) I applied from Ukraine. Hope I'll be lucky enough to report here about my NL this year :)

Good luck to all of you people!

I also applied for DV2011 from Latvia. Very much hope that'll win the gain lottery.

Hi everyone. I am originally Russian and I applied from Tunisia as I reside here. Still no NL, but i keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you sooo much newday10 for your email, I really appreciate u r words, and cant agree more on what u ve said!!
I thoughts twice before to post back but I Can't resist with such kind words!! Hope to see Igor aka USA! back on this thread too! "USA! come back here!!LOL"
Seems like the NL are on their way, we must have a winner soon, but still have to wait and specially with this Iceland Volcano , it should take a bit more to get the international mails...
Where are you from Newday10 and Tigerman?
Im reading some posts on another French forum, I keep u posted if I read something ....
Wish u all the best and EXTRA EXTRA LUCK :)

good to back again miss you alot.

in other thread, few people got NL not in a white big envelope but in small and brown envelope...so watch out when you check your mails!

Just saw that someone from Europe got his first NL and even scanned the envelope and the letter is dated April 22nd. He lives in TN and got it on the 23rd...wow...hope to see our lucky day coming too!

HI everyone!!!!
Such a wonderful week !!! Congrat to all the winners in US!!!! and a Huge thank you for those who bring a lot of infos (in the thread "dv2011 winners report here") as the color of the envelop and all the extra infos!!!
I guess we all are still waiting in EU specially with this volcano We should still wait I think the end of the week to hear some GReat NEWS!!!! But as we all know time goes very very fast....
Our lucky day might come soon!!!! Just to have be patient a bit more..
Have a wonderful day everyone!! And always wish U some extra good luck in life!!!
xoxo

Hi everyone. I am originally Russian and I applied from Tunisia as I reside here. Still no NL, but i keep my fingers crossed.

Играть можно от страны рождения, или страны рождения жены. В крайнем случае по родителям, но не по месту жительства... Если условия не соблюдены, то sorry to say, but ждать особо не стоит, все равно дисквалификация....

Играть можно от страны рождения, или страны рождения жены. В крайнем случае по родителям, но не по месту жительства... Если условия не соблюдены, то sorry to say, but ждать особо не стоит, все равно дисквалификация....

Quit this replying in Azerbaijan. Just find another forum if you find it hard to stick to English....

Quit this replying in Azerbaijan. Just find another forum if you find it hard to stick to English....

I've replied in Russian :) And I told him that he can apply only from the country of birth, or from wife's country of birth or finally from the parents country of birth. But he can't apply from the country he lives in. That's all....

Thank you Kamran185 for the translation (its just we all wanna know what u r saying and it s frustrating when we cant ...) and the additional pics of the NL that u post on the other thread !! Thanks a lot!!

Both people who showed their NL are from Europe but living in US, at least it sound good for us, It means that we just have to wait a bit more before to have some winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait someone, will tell us "I WIN" and Im living in Europe!!LOL
Thanks everyone for u r Infos and also U r future Help!!!
:cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.