• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, EU ppl (who live in USA) should already received their NLs by now or get nth for this year, am i right?, i know i hv asked the same question before, but someone hv mentioned they called KCC that all NLs hv already been sent out for all regions. please correct me if i am wrong.

They don't sent it all on the same day. It will be spread out over a couple of months...I think USPS can't handle that amount of mail in one day from just one business...and KCC can't handle all the return mail in that short period, that is probable the reason to spread the NL's out...

I live in US and still nothing today! I'm getting a little bit frustrated as days go by, May is coming now :(

Hi Newday!!
Don't be frustrated, BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!, its just May.....and nobody can tell exactly how the KCC send the NL...In the official website its write May to July so U still have plenty of time!!
Dont look at everybody statement....just be patiente , who knows??? Where are you living in the US???What is your eligible Country??
France has received nothing yet and usually it only take a week to 10days from west coast and less from the east ....And no one received the NL here (I know coz in France there is 2 major forum very famous where everyone goes...And everyone keep asking where r the NL!!).
Just Keep Ur spirit UP!!!! Lets still hope !!! U still have chance We r only the 2nd May...
Enjoy every single moment in the USA, I'm not anymore in the USA, And if I can go back 1year ago I definitely will and enjoy every single second more than I did!!, U will win, U ll see, It s just a metter of time .... A huge Prayer for U!!!!

Hi besho!!
I lived in San Diego, Los Angeles and Las VEGAS.
But I traveled a lot in the US I ve been : Orange County (Irvine, Newport beach, Laguna Beach), HErmosa & Manhattan Beach, San Fransisco, San Jose (Kind of everywhere in California...), Tucson, Yuma, Phoenix, Denver, Forth Worth, Dallas and Austin, Hendreson, CHicago, Miami, Jacksonville, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Asheville, and DC ....I did also a lot of small cities in Florida and Arizona.
I lived there twice with 2, J1 Visas and also 2 waivers visas (twice 3 months) .. I ve been 7 times last year to try to find a employer but nothing at the end ....I try to go back each year coz I have a lot of friends there but It s hard when u have to be back to your country so i dont know if this year I will have the pluck to go be happy there knowing that I will have to leave the US....That is the worst part ....

WISH U ALSO ALL THE BEST !!! AND TO GET THIS NL SOOOONNN!!!!

BTW Where u r from besho??

Last edited by a moderator:
hey friends,I am from Turkey ,live in New York City . I won dv lottery2011.Letter's post date April 22.I have received it two days ago.Good luck everyone.

The first four winners in Germany yesterday ;-)

Case-No. of two of them very low round the 3000 and 4000.

Hi Everybody,

Just to inform you that my wife who is German has just received her NL yesterday, here in Germany.We are all happy for the selection but we do not know where to go from here because we least expected to be amongst the fortunate ones after many trials.
Good luck to all still waiting.

Njangah

Congratulation, Njangah for you and your wife.
What do you mean "where to go from here"? You mean, in which state or what?
I would know exactly where to go, if I where a winner ;-)))
Wish you good luck for the further process.

Guys,

Congratulations to everyone who already got their NLs and good luck to all who expects to get soon - don't lose the hope!
Please don't forget to post your case numbers and processing timelines! It will be useful for all of us...

Thanx June0306,
I meant the forms to complete since we have two kids.We are still not decided if to keep them behind and to file for them when we are settled.Because for the four of us it would mean a fortune(financially) to accomplish the process.Is there anyone in the forum who has received NL on a family basis?Please I need your ideas for I would like to post the forms back to KCC at the end of the May.
Cheers

Congratulation, Njangah for you and your wife.
What do you mean "where to go from here"? You mean, in which state or what?
I would know exactly where to go, if I where a winner ;-)))
Wish you good luck for the further process.

Status
Not open for further replies.