• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx June0306,
I meant the forms to complete since we have two kids.We are still not decided if to keep them behind and to file for them when we are settled.Because for the four of us it would mean a fortune(financially) to accomplish the process.Is there anyone in the forum who has received NL on a family basis?Please I need your ideas for I would like to post the forms back to KCC at the end of the May.
Cheers

There are no family based wins. All wins are family based in principle because family members are automatically eligible to join the winner (if, of course, you are married and you are the legal parent of the kids). Note that I said eligible to join. If you decide not to officially include the kids at this point for whatever reason, they are excluded from the application. That means they cannot join you. Not now, not later. Maybe after 5 years when you become a citizen, but I take it that's not really an option.

Still waiting, Europeans living in Asia. This is our 7th time, so not very hopeful but we'll keep trying nonetheless. We're happy here too but would like to return one day since our 3 children were born in the US during our 4 year stay and therefore all hold US citizenship. Pretty sure we'll go some day (we can apply for family based reunion ... but our oldest will only turn 6 this week, so maybe -early- retirement?!), but hope to be back in 3-4 years or so. Enjoying Asia now. Good luck everybody.

Still waiting, Europeans living in Asia. This is our 7th time, so not very hopeful but we'll keep trying nonetheless. We're happy here too but would like to return one day since our 3 children were born in the US during our 4 year stay and therefore all hold US citizenship. Pretty sure we'll go some day (we can apply for family based reunion ... but our oldest will only turn 6 this week, so maybe -early- retirement?!), but hope to be back in 3-4 years or so. Enjoying Asia now. Good luck everybody.

One of your kids need to be 18 or 21 to be able to sponsor you to stay in the US so that will take more years....it is called anchor babies and you can google it and search for the requirements to get a visa or green card based on that.

I got my NL letter on the 6th of May. I'm from Europe, The Netherlands and my casenumber is 7xxx :)

Congratulations to all the winners and good luck to those who are waiting for the NL!

I got my NL yesterday. I have 21xxx.

The number is very big. What does this mean? What is CP and AOS? I often read this here.

People talk about the Visa bulletin. What does this say to my number?

Got my NL from Ireland,
Number is 24XXX, Letter has postage from malmo sweden, did that happen to everyone?
What is the average timeline for european DV processes, do people know?

Hi everyone, i'm jose, from spain. waiting anxiously for the letter in my mailbox everyday. good luck to everybody. are there any spaniards like me? thanks.

I actually got something in the post last week and have been lazy to go and get it. How big and thick is the envelope? They said it can't fit into my letter box. I was planning to go and get it at the weekend but I just remembered that it might be the DV letter - fingers crossed - I will go and get it tomorrow morning.
(african living in the UK)

Got my NL from Ireland,
Number is 24XXX, Letter has postage from malmo sweden, did that happen to everyone?
What is the average timeline for european DV processes, do people know?

Greetings Kevin01 and congrats on round 1 :)

Yes, mine has a stamp from Malmo Sweden too. Not sure why but if we both have it, should be ok I guess ;)

What shall I choose in the education section of DS122&230. I have a Master's Degree -- a) University Degree or b) Advanced degree.
Can I change the address I provide on forms DS122 & 230 about where I am going to live permanently and shipment of the GC upon interview? Cause I am not sure yet, cause it may change in the future.

Thanks.

What shall I choose in the education section of DS122&230. I have a Master's Degree -- a) University Degree or b) Advanced degree.
Can I change the address I provide on forms DS122 & 230 about where I am going to live permanently and shipment of the GC upon interview? Cause I am not sure yet, cause it may change in the future.

Thanks.

Choose university degree. You can change the address at any time you like.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there are any winners from Romania here?

Two Romanians who received the NL on this forum, as far as I know: sica1983 and myself.
See the DV 2011 AOS only thread.
Good luck to you if you are still waiting.

Hi guys, I got my NL too. My case number is 17XXX, I'm from Italy. Except for the paper forms we have to fill in and send to the US, is there any on-line application we have to submit?
Is there anything to pay at this stage?

Does anyone know how many Green Cards are available in total for Europe for the DV 2011 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
Congrats to all the winners!!!
I am F1 student and I live in NYC. I have not gotten any letter and I am kinda sad:( I really want to win

Status
Not open for further replies.