• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Congratulations to all who already got diversity visa and all the wishes for life ahead.

@Kabir: Brother, don't worry, they couldn't harm you as long as you have your all original documents and 1st NL. Better discuss with Rony(himaloy), hopefully he will help you best. He is a great guy! Be blessed!

Thanks ttania, for your advice.
what is your update.

Hello!
Everyone! Happy New Year!
what will be hapnd on our luck? New Year will be New Your!!!!!!!!!? LoL Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dear frnd Please pray for us>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
All the best!!!!!

hi every one.happy new year.best of luck all of u.

tell me
how many day before interview 2nd letter will come.
what papers should be need for interview and notarized.
i have ssc and hsc cert mariege cert experiance cert birt cert police clearence cert.

polash

Hi polash512,
I am not the clear about 2NL, how many time it taken.
And you may see the post of Rony da on 14 October, view forum post no #318. I wish u find all u needed doc.
Thanks u and also @Ronyda

hi every one.happy new year.best of luck all of u.

tell me
how many day before interview 2nd letter will come.
what papers should be need for interview and notarized.
i have ssc and hsc cert mariege cert experiance cert birt cert police clearence cert.

polash

Happy 2011 to everyone :)

Especially those who are desperately awaiting to win for DV2012.

/Good Luck

Happy New Year friends......sobai visa peye jak as early as possible....God er kache etai pray kori.....

Hello Everybody............Happy New Year!!!

hAPPy nEw yAAr :)

sorry for the late wishes.....

by the way today I got call from embassy for collecting my passport plz pray for me.

thanks to all

SporshO

Sobai ki Shitaa Joamaa Galo..

Sporsho, what about u.......bro
Zahid vi time has come, now ur turn.......Inshaallah.
Polash512 what hows going ur prossing....
Lets play sharing.......

hello all of my friends

thanks for being so much helpful to me. finally today i got my visa. I want to give special thanks to zahid vi(nadiasaifur). I wish every member of this forum will get visa, may Allah bless all of you.

plz knock me if anyone want any help from me, I will be happy to help you.

sporsho.

hello all of my friends

thanks for being so much helpful to me. finally today i got my visa. I want to give special thanks to zahid vi(nadiasaifur). I wish every member of this forum will get visa, may Allah bless all of you.

sporsho.

Congratulations,Dear!!!!!!!!!!
What a Great realise..........

BUT
I am totally disappointed, WHAT WILL BE HAPEN ON Luck...........

hello all of my friends

sporsho.

Congratulation to both of u.

from Nadia & Zahid.