• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Sporsho,
congrats bro.wish you good luck.
hello all of my friends

thanks for being so much helpful to me. finally today i got my visa. I want to give special thanks to zahid vi(nadiasaifur). I wish every member of this forum will get visa, may Allah bless all of you.

plz knock me if anyone want any help from me, I will be happy to help you.

sporsho.

need Assistance and advice

Need advice from everybody. i have the following documents for dv interview-
1. passport----------- mrp
2 ssc and hsc certificate, mark sheet registration card and admit card ( except husbands hsc admit card, he lost it and didn’t take new one because of new issue date of admit card date.)
3. police clearance report_ waiting (hopefully get very soon).
4. medical_(waiting yet done)
5. marrige cerficate both English and bangle version but issued after wining the dv though i married before dv application and applied dv with spouse.
6. we both have a good number of very old id cards like old passport, college id, all library and all university ids and office id's.
7.as we both are banker and i am the primary applicant and my husband has changed to new bank. does it create any problem cause in dsp-230 form he showed his previous employer name. last December he joined another bank and we didn’t inform it to kcc. and actually kcc has confirmed last Thursday us that they will send a confirm within 7-10days. so i think in this case kcc doest have any thing to do.
8. i have used my fathers address(my fathers owns that home) as our address but we stay at my husbands home(it is a rented house) which is close to fathers house and we stay both home by rotation since our marriage. so does it create any problem?
9. for bank statement: as I am working in a bank for one year, I can show only my salary and I don’t have any account to other bank.

that’s all i have available to me and so far as i know, i dint have any wrong information give to my dv application and all information are genuine and all documents are 100% ok. So guys what do you think guys what do you think is it ok or I need more to collect. Please give me advice. Thanks all and wishing every body to get dv visa in the coming month.

Hi nomanrupa,

I checked your list you did not mentioned about additional questionnaires paper, you can collect this form in that website ( http://dhaka.usembassy.gov/uploads/...35yw/Additional_Questionnaire_Form_for_IV.pdf ) see page no 20 why you need this form zahid vi(nadiasaifur) wrote this.

in this form you can mention all of your job experience including current job, so your no 7 query solved.

now about no 8 query in additional form you can mention your current address and your previous address i had the same problem what i did i filled on address section ----

1.132, dhanmondi road no 4, dhaka1235. from jun 2009 to now.
2. 175, gazipur road no 56, beside the lake, gazipur 2436. from july 2009 to now.
3.1543 big pond, gousnagar, rajshahi. from the age of sixteen to jun 2009.

bcoz on ds 230 i filled no1 address as my present address but we live different address, we live in address no 2. so we mentioned both address, if they asked then you can tell that you actually live in your present address(your fathers owns that home) bit some times for 1 or 2 month you live in your husband home. so you think that you should infirm USA embassy so you informed.

Need advice from everybody. i have the following documents for dv interview-
1. passport----------- mrp
2 ssc and hsc certificate, mark sheet registration card and admit card ( except husbands hsc admit card, he lost it and didn’t take new one because of new issue date of admit card date.)
3. police clearance report_ waiting (hopefully get very soon).
4. medical_(waiting yet done)
5. marrige cerficate both English and bangle version but issued after wining the dv though i married before dv application and applied dv with spouse.
6. we both have a good number of very old id cards like old passport, college id, all library and all university ids and office id's.
7.as we both are banker and i am the primary applicant and my husband has changed to new bank. does it create any problem cause in dsp-230 form he showed his previous employer name. last December he joined another bank and we didn’t inform it to kcc. and actually kcc has confirmed last Thursday us that they will send a confirm within 7-10days. so i think in this case kcc doest have any thing to do.
8. i have used my fathers address(my fathers owns that home) as our address but we stay at my husbands home(it is a rented house) which is close to fathers house and we stay both home by rotation since our marriage. so does it create any problem?
9. for bank statement: as I am working in a bank for one year, I can show only my salary and I don’t have any account to other bank.

that’s all i have available to me and so far as i know, i dint have any wrong information give to my dv application and all information are genuine and all documents are 100% ok. So guys what do you think guys what do you think is it ok or I need more to collect. Please give me advice. Thanks all and wishing every body to get dv visa in the coming month.

hi nomanrupa,

I have some confusions about your no 5 query (5. marrige cerficate both English and bangle version but issued after wining the dv though i married before dv application and applied dv with spouse.)
whats happened plz make it clear. in your marriage certificate what is the actual date of your marriage , why you issuing your marriage certificate now. as i know if you mentioned that you are married on the time of dv apply then you must provided the date of your marriage on your application , plz make sure that the date on ur marriage certificate and the date of your application should be match.
or the date on ds 230 should be match. you can ask to our friends about your marriage certificate.

actually we married june 2009 and didnt take our marriage certificate in that tme cause we dont think it is necessary. in 2009 nvember i entry dv application and in march we get the notification lettter. then we relised that we need to take the marriege certificate. then we take the certificate. though the issue date was april 2010 but the certificate contain with our original marrieg date june 2009 with the registration scroll no of the marige book of kazi office. on the other hand i also filled the dsp-230 form with our marrige date june-2009. so what is your advice.

i think on no 8 para i cant make it clear to you. what i want to say that does us embassy internally verify where i live in. it is because i have only address cauuse the address i give in the dsp-230 form is my birth place and since birth i live there. i never live any other place other than my father home. though i live university hostel at du but it only study purpose. actually i am confused that does us embassy cheked my place personally. it is beacuse that i spend most of the time in my office i just spend the night at home and in holyday i stayed only at home. so if embassy people come they will not find me in the working days. so it is the confusion. plz advice.

hi nomanrupa,

about your marriage certificate yes its absolutely ok, so don't worry about that.
and about the no 8 para: I understand that what you wanna say, so don't worry there is only very few case when embassy people wants to visit your place. I am sure because I had 3 different address in different district , i mentioned those three address as my present address. I showed that sometimes we live in my real present address, sometime we live in my parents house and sometimes we live on my wife's parents house.
example:

1.132, dhanmondi road no 4, dhaka1235. from jun 2009 to now.
2. 175, gazipur road no 56, beside the lake, gazipur 2436. from july 2009 to now.
3.c?o kobir khan, seven mosque road,kolatoli , chotagong. from jun 2009 to now.
4. 1543 big pond, gousnagar, rajshahi. from the age of sixteen to jun 2009.

hi zahid vi and vhabi (nadiasaifur),

what is the current news of your case vi?
wish your good luck.
sporsho.

sponsor letter

hellow everybody?

do i need any sponsor letter from usa or is it necessary for visa interview? it is because i saw in the srilankan us embassy website that in the dv interview checklist sponsor letter from usa is mandatory. so what in our country

Hello Everyone,

I'm stuck with another problem, today I've collected my MRP passport but the problem is in MRP my surname/family name contains "Akter" whereas my DV documents does not contain any surname/family name but only first name and middle name! So, what should I do now? Remake the passport or just show the previous passport? I heard that no manual passport is applicable by now, is it true?

hello nomanrupa

it is not mandatory in BD, but u can take it if possible for u. if it need's for u they will ask for it, so don't worry about it, i think it's not need for u . take all of your doc's , marriage picture (take your marriage photo album ) , photo identity issued before 2008 as much as u can. Good luck .

zahid

Hello Everyone,

I'm stuck with another problem, today I've collected my MRP passport but the problem is in MRP my surname/family name contains "Akter" whereas my DV documents does not contain any surname/family name but only first name and middle name! So, what should I do now? Remake the passport or just show the previous passport? I heard that no manual passport is applicable by now, is it true?

how u fill your name in passport form , how is your name in education /birth certificate or NID ,i ask u because your is made on those doc's. if it is passport office fault just correct your name , have u noticed the passport office about your old passport? it will easy for u for correction . so far i know your previous passport is not valid now.
i'm not confirm about your last question sorry.

zahid

Hello Everyone,

how u fill your name in passport form , how is your name in education /birth certificate or NID ,i ask u because your is made on those doc's. if it is passport office fault just correct your name , have u noticed the passport office about your old passport? it will easy for u for correction . so far i know your previous passport is not valid now.
i'm not confirm about your last question sorry.

zahid