• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Dear friends,

This is Liza from Dhaka, BD. this is a good site for those who wants to migrate to USA. My husband was a DV 2011 lottery winner. We got our 1st letter in 23rd May 2010. Every year I used to fill DV lottery form. My Husband's name is MD. Saiful Huda Chowdhury. But every year I dropped the MD of his name. After getting the 1st letter we realized that it is impossible to proceed with this mistake. so we sent a application to KCC for the request of name correction and we also fill all our forms as MD Saiful Huda chowdhury. After 5 month in November KCC sent us a letter informing us our visa appoinment dates. So we think that KCC correct our name and grant our application. But after paying our visa fee $ 819 x 3= 2457 the counselor told us they are sorry because we have our name incorrect with a MD. We were surprised because we have already informed KCC about our mistake and the application was with our forms. Any of you know any way to protest this injustice?

Liza

Congratulation Sporsho, n also again vabi....
Allah is always with us....Thanks god. U r right Zahid vi is a great man, Joy tar hobai hoba Inshaallah.
Sporsho bro...what is ur next plan?
Stay connecte with us.

hello all of my friends

thanks for being so much helpful to me. finally today i got my visa. I want to give special thanks to zahid vi(nadiasaifur). I wish every member of this forum will get visa, may Allah bless all of you.

plz knock me if anyone want any help from me, I will be happy to help you.

sporsho.

I am very happy sporsho on your success , it's a great fillings for me. please keep in touch.

zahid

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation Sporsho, n also again vabi....
Allah is always with us....Thanks god. U r right Zahid vi is a great man, Joy tar hobai hoba Inshaallah.
Sporsho bro...what is ur next plan?
Stay connecte with us.

Thank u brother for your wishing, what's about your update? and also mr. kabir ?

Zahid

Dear friends,

This is Liza from Dhaka, BD. this is a good site for those who wants to migrate to USA. My husband was a DV 2011 lottery winner. We got our 1st letter in 23rd May 2010. Every year I used to fill DV lottery form. My Husband's name is MD. Saiful Huda Chowdhury. But every year I dropped the MD of his name. After getting the 1st letter we realized that it is impossible to proceed with this mistake. so we sent a application to KCC for the request of name correction and we also fill all our forms as MD Saiful Huda chowdhury. After 5 month in November KCC sent us a letter informing us our visa appoinment dates. So we think that KCC correct our name and grant our application. But after paying our visa fee $ 819 x 3= 2457 the counselor told us they are sorry because we have our name incorrect with a MD. We were surprised because we have already informed KCC about our mistake and the application was with our forms. Any of you know any way to protest this injustice?

Liza

Had KKC corrected your husband name in the second letter ?

zahid

Zahid vi, my passport have done, next week m going application for my PCC, and i decidate to return my oldDOB to municiple and collect a new in English from there.
Bro when i applied for passport the officer collect from me my DOB certificate photocopy, if i go for new DOB certificate in that case should i face any kind or problem?
Thank u brother for your wishing, what's about your update? and also mr. kabir ?

Zahid

Zahid vi, my passport have done, next week m going application for my PCC, and i decidate to return my oldDOB to municiple and collect a new in English from there.
Bro when i applied for passport the officer collect from me my DOB certificate photocopy, if i go for new DOB certificate in that case should i face any kind or problem?

don't take any new DOB dv always wants our old original doc, if u take new DOB the issue date will be current that will not acceptable in embassy , so don't do that , keep your old DOB , if it is in Bangla translate & notary it, REMEMBER OLD IS GOLD.

zahid

thanks all of my friends for your comments to me, I am also praying that you all will get visa.
@ nazdv plz do not do that bcoz now Bangladeshi passports contains your provided national ID card no or DOB ID no, sometimes it contains both, so don't do that. you can make English version by reputed notary public.

Zahid

Zahid vai,
I have no any update, But nazdv & ttania, is current in the month of march, best wish for both of them.and i think i will be in april if there more/less 2000 plus.
zahid vai, i will contract with u,AEAPS. I am in family tragedy/bad situation.

Kabir.........my borther, thanks for wishes us me & ttania, Lets see whats bullatin publish in visa bulatin. Inshallha u will overcome ur problem.
@Zahid vi thank u vi, thank u.
@Sposho brothor thanks u also.

Zahid vai,
I have no any update, But nazdv & ttania, is current in the month of march, best wish for both of them.and i think i will be in april if there more/less 2000 plus.

My case number is close but will not be current if March visa availability contains up to 17200! Don't worry Kabir, hopefully you and I will be on the same month! And sorry to hear about your bad situation! Wish your peace, be blessed!

Zahid vai,

@Sporsho: Congratulation! Wish you all the very very best for upcoming days!

@Liza: So far as I know, KCC do not update any information, they are not authorized for any kind of data retrieve or edit. I sent my DSP forms twice (1st time in June, 2nd time in October), they said I can sent them twice if there are major mistakes as long as my case number is not current! But they didn't tell me what will happen after sending them twice! I'm just hoping, they will replace my files and enter the right information! After reading yours one, I'm rethinking about my case, should I go for the interview or not!

If anybody ever faced/know this kind of situation, please share with us. Any suggestion will be appreciated! Thanks to all who are always active in this forum! :)

Dear friends,

Liza

AFRICA 31,950 Except: Egypt 24,275
Ethiopia 18,650
Nigeria 13,100
ASIA 17,200
EUROPE 20,450
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 900
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,025

@Sporsho: Congratulation! Wish you all the very very best for upcoming days!

@Liza: So far as I know, KCC do not update any information, they are not authorized for any kind of data retrieve or edit. I sent my DSP forms twice (1st time in June, 2nd time in October), they said I can sent them twice if there are major mistakes as long as my case number is not current! But they didn't tell me what will happen after sending them twice! I'm just hoping, they will replace my files and enter the right information! After reading yours one, I'm rethinking about my case, should I go for the interview or not!

If anybody ever faced/know this kind of situation, please share with us. Any suggestion will be appreciated! Thanks to all who are always active in this forum! :)

KKC update that type of information's which is negotiable like any new born which change applicant's family status, mailing address etc so far i know.

zahid

Hello house!
March Buletine (comming soon) Wow,
Zahid vi,
May be we will be know immediatly!!!!
@ttania, maybe you are ready

ttanina me too also, my case dosnt contains current for march.
Hopefully me, u and Kabir are the next passerby in april. Lets see The march bullatin.
@Jamalpody thank u brother for share with us.

My case number is close but will not be current if March visa availability contains up to 17200! Don't worry Kabir, hopefully you and I will be on the same month! And sorry to hear about your bad situation! Wish your peace, be blessed!

@nazdv, Mabe! but i'm telend of 18000 so, I don't know, what willbe happen!!!!!!!!!!
@zahid vai & nadia vabi, what Is the update,
@rony dada, do you live in BD currently.

Everyone please stay close!