• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

amader passport back kore dise.amra 4 jon chilam.sei din aro onek kei visa dise.tara naki 10 month e o so called processing ses korte pare nai.n amader documents us visa jonno support kore na.amar husband doctor n ami bba last semester e.tara amader kase r kono documents o chai nai.tader r ki documents dorkar chilo ekbar ask korto.tara amder sathe kono contact e kore nai.amari tader sathe contact korsi.jai hok bad luck.but 10 month waiting kore ai ans sotti mante onek kosto hochhe.amar whole family onek upsate hoye gese.

amader passport back kore dise.amra 4 jon chilam.sei din aro onek kei visa dise.tara naki 10 month e o so called processing ses korte pare nai.n amader documents us visa jonno support kore na.amar husband doctor n ami bba last semester e.tara amader kase r kono documents o chai nai.tader r ki documents dorkar chilo ekbar ask korto.tara amder sathe kono contact e kore nai.amari tader sathe contact korsi.jai hok bad luck.but 10 month waiting kore ai ans sotti mante onek kosto hochhe.amar whole family onek upsate hoye gese.

i m very very sorry.

please don't be upset. allah ja likhe rekhechen, tar upor kichu e korar nai. eta thik apnader khub kosto lagche. etao thik j usa kono sopner jogot na. ekhane onek onek kosto korte hoe. r apnar husband doctor r apni ekjon bba, okhane apnara onek valo thaken ebong thakben inshallah.

nijer deshe valo thakte parle, nijer deshe e thaka valo. eta thik kono kichu te na sunte kharap lage, kintu apni apnar life e dekhben j onek kichu e tei amra na shuni, se rokom kore e na ta k mene nen. mone rakhben j allah ja koren valor jonno e koren.

don't worry tasfia. sob kichu e thik hoe jabe.

From Nadia Saifur.

I am very very sorry sister. But don't be upset. Shocking is that they keep u waiting for 10 months and you have lost many opportunities in BD. I should say never expect justice from them. But you know, there is no hapiness here in USA. You will feel u r a 4th calss citizen here in every moment. I am coming back to BD with my family on next 26th. We were much better in BD. Here you have to earn money and have to spend it. As your husband is a doctor and you r bba you have better future in BD. Only thing u can worry about is you have lost last 10 months using it to make your life in BD. Keep in touch and take care.

shafiq

I am very very sorry sister. But don't be upset. Shocking is that they keep u waiting for 10 months and you have lost many opportunities in BD. I should say never expect justice from them. But you know, there is no happiness here in USA. You will feel u r a 4th calss citizen here in every moment. I am coming back to BD with my family on next 26th. We were much better in BD. Here you have to earn money and have to spend it. As your husband is a doctor and you r bba you have better future in BD. Only thing u can worry about is you have lost last 10 months using it to make your life in BD. Keep in touch and take care.

shafiq

Don't Back brother. Only for your 2 little angel . Forget about your life , me personally living here only for my boy. At least his life will be secured Inshallah. U Me and most of us going under a painful mental depression , every moment's we thinking we was better in Bangladesh.yes it's true we were better in BD , it's only for your life not for your children life.It's new country, everything's are new for us we have to adjust with it, I have everything in BD, why i'm here ? only for my child. Just think your children they will get a best education, health, mental recreation , security. U and i know it's not possible in BD.Just think in cool head then make your mind set.u talk about 4th class citizen , no brother I'm not go with u , it's totally your mental vision.In USA they are very much co-operative helpful and friendly , u never deserve that everyone show u same attitude . it's not right that u have to spent all the money which u r earn. It's depends on your life planning , if u earn at least 1200-1500 dollar u have a good life in Texas . Can u and your family do it ? i know u can earn more than i said. So brother take your time , think deeply, think about your family and then make your decision , life is your u know which is better .Brother a best decision , in future your children never blame u . This is my mail address zahid.rassul@yahoo.com if u need mail me try my best for u . Thank u.Take care.

Zahid

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very very sorry sister. But don't be upset. Shocking is that they keep u waiting for 10 months and you have lost many opportunities in BD. I should say never expect justice from them. But you know, there is no hapiness here in USA. You will feel u r a 4th calss citizen here in every moment. I am coming back to BD with my family on next 26th. We were much better in BD. Here you have to earn money and have to spend it. As your husband is a doctor and you r bba you have better future in BD. Only thing u can worry about is you have lost last 10 months using it to make your life in BD. Keep in touch and take care.

shafiq

shafiq bhai may i have your cell phone no or email address.i am also thinking the same as ytou are thinking now.but just think for a moment...a little bit...you,me are new in this country..we have to take time to reset ourselves.no one will give you opportunity..you have to creat it all by yourself..here i know a doctor who worked in Bangladesh,Soudi arabia for about 12 yrs...but now he is working in a shop of first food.but he has two school going sons and they r doing well with their studies,and only for their better futer he is staying here.Yes,it we are like the 4th class citizen,but have u got any treatment from anybody which may make u think that u r a4th class citizens.No,nobody will treat u like this which is happening in bangladesh usually..so far i know u and ur wife are well educated.so u will beable to create opportunity.you may have some courses or u may further study.But for this YOU have to wait,you have to take time..indangladesh we have all sorts of relatives but who would help us regarding our study,our career?But,if you think that u could give more to ur country after u go back to ur country,then your decision is 100% correct.But for you this country is not bad....I always think if i were in BD i could do better.I got highest cgpa in my hons. exam and second highest in masters....i m also frustrated....but it will not sustain....when i first came to this country i was so frustrated that my blood pressure went high and for few hrs i was in the hospital....but now the sitution is going better...

I am really shocked and somewhat surprised!After 10 months they gave no reliable answer..when i was reading these threads i was freezing because of my anxiety...but did not expect this sad news...but tasfia,as ur husband is a doctor he must have good opportunity in BD...here i know adoctor who is working in a fast food shop....bangladeshi doctor get no advantages here unless they study here for some yrs...so do not be upset....we are not at all happy here...

Yes, so far as I know, notary public attestation is required on all translated documents from English to Bengali. You can find a number of translation centres in Dhaka one of which is by name xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: