• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

today 23 dec we( me and my wife) had a case review, 2day they gave my wife's(principal applicant) visa but they put my one for additional processing, when the processing will complete they will call me they said this 2 me. so plz every1 pray for me........

Congratulation............ inshallah u ll also get visa ASAP.

nadia.

thanks
yes my interview date is fixed that is february 2nd week. may be i will go to bangladesh on 11th january 2011.after that i have so many works.my lawer phoned my wife and told that take all papers and met with him.what will i do.

polash
2011AS00010***

i think it will more better if u do your work by your self. why u use lawer? all about dv docs are very simple. it's my opinion , decision on u. best of luck brother.

zahid

zahid bhai
i had filled our form by him.if i don't take any help from him then can he do anything against us.that's why i m worrid about him. what can i do.

polash
2011AS00010***

Hello Polash,
Help !! if he really wants to help u without any benefit you can go with him . if the Help is work on money and you give your 2nd letter to them , or hold your 2nd letter by using their mailing address, it will be difficult for you to get the 2nd letter without negotiation. Polash "HE CAN DO ANYTHING AGAINST US" can u explain about this.

zahid

thankx
can he do anything aganist us i mean
may be he send a mail us embassay and write so many wrong thing angainst us which is not wright. or he tell them that i filled my papers by them bcz embassy will not accepted any paper which filled by a lawer.

i use my mailing address and all paper i have in my custody. he has only photocopy of my forms and paper nothing else.

Polash

thankx
can he do anything aganist us i mean
may be he send a mail us embassay and write so many wrong thing angainst us which is not wright. or he tell them that i filled my papers by them bcz embassy will not accepted any paper which filled by a lawer.

i use my mailing address and all paper i have in my custody. he has only photocopy of my forms and paper nothing else.

Polash

i think u r in safe side. if your all docs are genuine so don't think about lawer , embassy want your genuine doc , have u singed the ds-230 papers which u sent kkc ? he can't do nothing i think,this is US Embassy. so br come Bangladesh , get ready for interview , best of luck.

zahid

Hi,

Dear, I can't wait to congratulate both of u.......

today 23 dec we( me and my wife) had a case review, 2day they gave my wife's(principal applicant) visa but they put my one for additional processing, when the processing will complete they will call me they said this 2 me. so plz every1 pray for me........

Congratulations Himaloy and Sporsho!!!
DV Lottery Fraud
How to Avoid Becoming A DV Lottery Fraud Victim.
Most of the fraudulent activities are done by "Visa Agents" or who "Guarantee" in the DV Visa program. So all the participants must be careful about these kinds of people and avoid becoming a DV Lottery fraud victim.

Polash512, This is a lottery in name, but actually you are in a process of applying for an American visa. So there should be every thing you submit must be true.You must give your personal details of names, date of birth etc accurate along with the spouse and children details at the time of the online application. If there is any difference it will result in the visa refusal for the winner.

When you or someone else is filling your DV Lottery entry online you must provide the mail address where you used to receive your mail and don't give an address of "visa agent" to receive the winning notification.

In some cases these visa agents extorted money from their clients before giving them the winning notifications and information about their cases.

If you have translated a document in English keep the original certificate also for the interview. Don't leave it with the translator or the "agent".

Don't get involved in Fraud marriages, if found you will not only loose your visa and money but also will be banned for normally 99 years from applying to any of the US visas. Further all marriages will undergo careful scrutiny because of the huge number of fraud marriages submitted during the application period.

There will be no cost for the DV program applicants till the day they go to the interview. Also applicants don't need to pay money to anyone for the DV information. You get help from a lawyer to fill up the form properly but you should know all the processing and information you provide in your application (DS form) so that you can answer correctly in the interview. Mind it, you can get help from a lawyer but everything you will do by yourself, by your hand. You should not give any original paper to any lawyer. Polash512, I think nobody can do your harm by providing any false information to the US embassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
polash

sabrina, yeah u r r8..in my lif i hv suffer lots of prb by those fuking fake lawyer..whn i got 1st letter before 2 company's (IMMIGRATION HELP LINE moghbazar AND RADYAH INTERNATIONAL motijheel) 2/3 guys came to my house and said u won DV 2011..that time i was soo excited but sttill have no 1st in my hand..after 1week got 1st letter then they came to my house again and said we will give ur visa as soon as possible..i m just shocked how?? thn my father said they r fake no need to go those company..thn i downloaded those forms and filled up along but i was confuse htose information r right or wrong or mistake..thn called the IMMIGRATION HELP LINE and said i m coming only for checking i hav completed all of paper just for checking..they said ok our charge 1000taka for 1st letter..i had no prb then went there and they checked..result very gud well done..thn posted those paper..

after 3months they called me and said my interview date but that tim my 2nd was not my hand..afer 7days i got it..in 7days they called me thousand of tim and said come my office with ur original documents as soon as possible u have no more time etc..my smart father said ok go to them but take photo copy..ok i went that office but those people didn't take with out original documents..i said nooooo..they said u cant go without our help..soo plz take those paper..omggg..i came back my home and tried to collect all paper along..

my 1st interview: was great (i hv discussed)..
2nd interview :after 1month received call frm embassy and said come to embassy at 2:30pm with ur all papers..uffffff that time interview was 30mins..
consular: asked me that i m married not single..
me: i said noo i m single
c: how may gf u have and name
me: i said etc
c:mayb u hav signed some where u didnot knw.
me: never
c: etc
me: etc
c: some one sent us a fax ur marriage certificate that u hav signed..mayb u have lots of enemy.
me: etc
c: we will investigation ur case and b call in time
those fuker company's people did those things..so b careful..try to do own..u r educated so do it along take help form real and by experienced people..best luck..

i everybody
sorry for late post .finally i also got visa
now i am in california.sabrina & all thx for support & who r wiating as admin processing plz wait u will get visa.i wish u all.
Sapana

Dear Himaloy!
May be i will face some problem. For says Help line. Because i fill up my form by them.
I dont know In this situation WHAT CAN I DO Please advise me.
For your kind information I have no any kind of agreement with them or any kind of orginal Docs.

Please! Please advise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I sent you a Private Massage)

You are forum member. but we don't Know you get visa!!!!!
anyway, Congratulations!!!!!

i everybody
sorry for late post .finally i also got visa
now i am in california.sabrina & all thx for support & who r wiating as admin processing plz wait u will get visa.i wish u all.
Sapana

thanx Himloy & Sabrina
i got help form IMMIGRATION HELP LINE moghbazar. when i told him that my interview date is ? then he told me that out office is close for 15 & 16 dec due to govt holiday.then sunday i called him and he told
he got mail on thursday 14th dec night. due to holiday he didn't see it.after that he called to my wife and told that take all original photocopy and met him.dont do police clearence without his permission.
i told my wife that don't go there i will talk with him.thn i phoned him and told me same thing i replied that i original paper in my custody (dubai) then he told me dont they have their birth cert marriege cert. u told ur wife that she take that original and meet me.thn i told my wife don't go when i come after that i think.after two days he phoned her again and told same thining.

sabrina i do not use any false paper.my marrige is genuin and i have two son's.
i will reach in dhaka in 12 jan 02.15 minute.

can i write my mobile no in forum.
sabrina i will send my no in ur mail.

Polash

Congratulations to all who already got diversity visa and all the wishes for life ahead.

@Kabir: Brother, don't worry, they couldn't harm you as long as you have your all original documents and 1st NL. Better discuss with Rony(himaloy), hopefully he will help you best. He is a great guy! Be blessed!

Dear Himaloy!
May be i will face some problem. For says Help line. Because i fill up my form by them.
I dont know In this situation WHAT CAN I DO Please advise me.
For your kind information I have no any kind of agreement with them or any kind of orginal Docs.

Please! Please advise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I sent you a Private Massage)

Hi guys, I'm sort of an expert on various categories of US visa application+interview procedures. If anyone has any specific questions please feel free to ask. I'm here to help.
Thanks!

Dear Mr. Polash,
I couldn't resist writing in response to ur post. Do urself a favor, don't go to any lawyer or agent, they know nothing. You can do most of the preparations urself, in case if u need any help, I can give u proper advice over the phone for free (I live in Dhaka). Let me know if u need any help. All the best!

Dear all, as i knew if we have the oreginal doc (2NL, papers, pcc,passport) in hand, then no body doesn't do anything. If its, plz clam down and discuss with our valuable forum member in online, its may clear to all and also help us to know those critical issue. Only i belive this......