• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Thank you Zahidal, Nazdv, Sporsho, Labora2, Nightingle (Upol), Kabir007(james bond), Zahid & Nadia, Rony1985.

Sporsho -- case review token ?? (!!) did you mean blue sheet? Yes.
Yes, they called me. No mentionable conversation, just told me to visit embassy at 2:30pm.
called at 5pm from Citycell number (thursday).
No new interview, just announce my name to go to door no. 1 and without question a bengali lady took my blue sheet, gave me the passport with visa and a yellow envelope and told me not to open the envelope.

Rony da -- not decided yet. I have no nearest relative except my cousin in NY. Now there is very cold weather in NY (-2). Thinking to move after January.

My best wishes for all specially who waiting for call.
-Sabrina

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Sabrina Congratulations..
my Interview Date was 6th oct and 10nov..done interview bt no call frm embassy yet.lolzzz..pray for me..

GOT VISA TODAY
it was very simple..yesterday received call form embassy and lady said ur processing is complete u have to come tomorrow 2:30pm..
today at 2:30pm i was in embassy..after 1h left announced come to the door num 1..then gave my passport with VISA.thats it..
there is no denying the fact that this forum has given me lots of support..thank u soo much every one..love u all..allah hafez.....

Hey himaloy...congrats bro!!! so our forum is working properly right? hope and wish good luck for others also... when you're planning to go and where let us know.

Amita

thanks rony bro..my visa validity june 2011..but i have only one semester to complete my under-graduation (BBA)..my next last semester will b January 2011 from last week of may..so i think i have to complete my graduation then thinking/wishing to go after may last week...

অভিনন্দন হিমালয়
অনেক অনেক শুভেচ্ছা...............................এরপর কে ????

GOT VISA TODAY
it was very simple..yesterday received call form embassy and lady said ur processing is complete u have to come tomorrow 2:30pm..
today at 2:30pm i was in embassy..after 1h left announced come to the door num 1..then gave my passport with VISA.thats it..
there is no denying the fact that this forum has given me lots of support..thank u soo much every one..love u all..allah hafez.....

CONGRATULATION.............. dear bro.

nadia & zahid.

GOT VISA TODAY
Congrats himaloy. Sabrina's and ur case reassures anyone put under adminstrative processing. I wish the same to happen for everyone under AP.

GOT VISA TODAY

Congratulations!!!
I think Next will be Zahid vai & Nadia Vabi, (Advance congratulate for them )LoL!!!

[ Dear frnd,I congratulate all of you, But what will be happen in my luck :confused:? SO, Bro, Please Pray for me................]

Congratulations!!!
I think Next will be Zahid vai & Nadia Vabi, (Advance congratulate for them )LoL!!!

[ Dear frnd,I congratulate all of you, But what will be happen in my luck :confused:? SO, Bro, Please Pray for me................]

Dear Kabir, also advance thanks to u. but its true that we r live with very tense. thank u so much. prey for us.

inshallah u ll get ur interview letter ASAP. hope for the best.

nadia.

Hi every one.
i need one help that is, should i pay all family members fees before interview or when they told me to submit money for my family. what is the system.

Polash
2011AS00010***

Hi every one.
i need one help that is, should i pay all family members fees before interview or when they told me to submit money for my family. what is the system.

Polash
2011AS00010***

YOU HAVE TO pay your fees before your interview , after gating your 2nd letter u can pay any time , you can pay it in SCB dv booth at gulshan 2 or on your interview date in embassy counter.

zahid

polash512 did you get your interview date?then you have to pay the fees before facing interview.and also for all family members whoever's data u gave in your DSP 230 form.and you must have to submit in SCB gulshan-2 branch.that is the visa fees collecting center.you can submit there before 1day of your interview also. please read this http://dhaka.usembassy.gov/diversity_visas.html. you will get everything here.
Hi every one.

Polash
2011AS00010***

hello everybody,

today 23 dec we( me and my wife) had a case review, 2day they gave my wife's(principal applicant) visa but they put my one for additional processing, when the processing will complete they will call me they said this 2 me. so plz every1 pray for me........

thanks
yes my interview date is fixed that is february 2nd week. may be i will go to bangladesh on 11th january 2011.after that i have so many works.my lawer phoned my wife and told that take all papers and met with him.what will i do.

polash
2011AS00010***